Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
tfs😊

yA BCS EVERY1S DRESSED AS THE FIRST EPI...and these ecelebration ws maybe on the 100th epi..or something...
bumtrinket thumbnail
Thanks @Zaara!

wow - spoiler pics? from our kanjoos SKBM? 😳😵😲

I see Nigaar really is very tall and Vandana and Kamna are really like sisters ❤️

Hmmm... so I guess we'll see Brija suhaag raat and then cut to present to see Pooja struggle for life some more and maybe we will get some hints on where everyone is post shooting before we go back into the flashback?

SO EXCITED! 🥳
Edited by bumtrinket - 12 years ago
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks for sharing these pics Zaara...Nigar is really tall and though hep gels well with all the crew it looks like...our hero is missing thou...and yeah Kaamna's costume is the blood stained one from the 1st day episode...and Vandana and she really look like sisters I agree Bumy...missed Rahul though...
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx 4 sharing
nice pics :)
bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lata2011

thks for sharing these pics Zaara...Nigar is really tall and though hep gels well with all the crew it looks like...our hero is missing thou...and yeah Kaamna's costume is the blood stained one from the 1st day episode...and Vandana and she really look like sisters I agree Bumy...missed Rahul though...

RS works in so many projects, I simply don't know how he finds the time to shoot for SKBM and still have a life outside of work. So I'm not surprised he doesn't stick around for things like this. 

Still, it would be nice if he and KR gave a joint interview instead of attending Laxmi's faltoo wedding. 

We should ask Rangmunch to go visit the SKBM sets. 
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what are the projects he works in Bumy? you mean theatre?
-Zaara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

tfs😊

yA BCS EVERY1S DRESSED AS THE FIRST EPI...and these ecelebration ws maybe on the 100th epi..or something...

It was Rajeev Sir's (director of skbm) birthday on set 😊
bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lata2011

what are the projects he works in Bumy? you mean theatre?

I don't know if he does theatre as well (good lord! how much will he work? 😆) but he makes at least 2-3 movies a year. Not large parts but significant parts. Plus he shoots for this show nowadays. In that interview that was recently posted, he mentioned he has one movie coming out and he's about start shooting for another. 
rwitz18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx zaara...liked vandana nd kaamna togther..kaash  RS v hote.. Edited by rwitz18 - 12 years ago