Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Kalapi by saying neither P or A are taking responsibility in their own action is, P needs to admit to Mona he Fdup...he should have been honest to her abt his relationship with A prior to marriage...he should have never married and had kids...that is taking resp in his action.

A needs to take resp in her own decision of choosing career over love & marriage...No man or his parents would wait indefinite time for her to come back especially from abroad..She left and now she came back and is trying to capture something she let go 12 yrs ago..

P's mother has already taken resp in admitting parents pressuring P to some extent into marrying him offf...

Deal is done...P cheated, does not want marriage, wants A and their life..Fine...He is making this choice again...its mona who is being thrown like a yo yo...First got used in marriage and having kids, now she is thrown out like of no use...for what ? a psycho woman ...He will learn his lesson soon..

Kalapi it is always nice to interact with you..Whether being on a same side or opposite we always end up on same side at the end 😃...I know in PR and even in RMJ we ended up on same side. some how.

Honestly speaking I have seen P-M-A scenerios much closer and personal...Sad sad...Who suffers the most are those innocent kids...😔

Yup, yaar …I toh love these discussions (it s goes with the region I come from in India, I think😆)…in fact I miss some of our earlier insightful interactions these days…chalo PR toh just bored me to death these days…I find these  interaction and understanding different POV of forum members extremely interesting and enjoyable…

As for this serial, I actually don't blame anyone in a sense…what is the use of blaming P if he doesn't want to stay with M, whether for love, money or infatuation (btw, we can't really say anything definitely at present about the money or infatuation part and only can say P is in love with A as Cvs are yet to show those things meaning Infatuation & money – don't want to jump my guns here)…what is the point of blaming A if she can 'get' what she want…she was lying true but we all lie, nothing to hang her or P about it…It is also not easy to take responsibility for ones action…and only a few can do it even in real life.

As for A to some extend I envy her…she takes decisions without any emotional attachment…a extremely unique, interesting characterization I find…at a point in her life, she knew she wanted a career, she went ahead and got one, then he wanted Pradeep, she went out and got that too…in whatever way fair or unfair…very clearly defined goals…most of us aren't like her,… it a leadership quality in her…but of course, the Cvs got a brain freeze and made her a psycho too (what was the need for that?)…she could have just been shown as a ruthlessly women…actually most often than not Cvs make a 'ruthless' character villainous' where they just could paint them as 'fair but ruthless character', anyway…

hanna_montana thumbnail
@ankit_nyc ur right ... in 1 episode pradeep is saying  2 his dad

that hamesha aapki hi chalti hai ... aapne kaha shaadi karlo to maine

karli...somehow its obvious that Pradeeps parents did get

him married of by pressure.Anushka mite have asked him 2 wait

4 soemtime .. n i think nothing wrong in that ...if u love some1 u do

wait for them ... and afterall even Pradeep wasnt well settled at that

time --"its clear when Pradeep says ...:maine na apni umar dekhi na

dekha ki kitna settlled hoon...bas aapne kaha aur shaadio karli

maine"  so now he is regretting it" ..Anushka isnt wrong at all.

hanna_montana thumbnail
@Kalapi wow u just have summed it all up...Pradeep isnt a strong

character indeed th normal joe types with all vices...no wonder

he gave in to marrying Mona in d 1st place...

anavisalwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how can we call Pardeep's mother a hypocrite.

he was never forced to marry. don't know much about history of their marriage, but the episode in which Pardeep lost his job & was trying to get a job where Mona has also reached to apply for a job, He himself told Mona that "I thank my mother for just giving me  2 things in my life, Sanskar & Mona". Mona knew about anushka, she asked pardeep about her that day but he said past is gone & he cud never have got a wife better than her. 

Who say Mona don't understand pardeep. she can even read his mood when he is far away from her. she is ideal wife, ideal mother & ideal life partner. she stood by Pardeep in all odds. 

If her daughter stole in school & lied i must add that its not just influence of a mother on a child, society also do matter, she is a bit different kind of girl, she realize her desires & want them fulfilled. Mona is not a fault for everything her children do. Pardeep is being selfish all the way. he has suddenly realized his dreams? now he knows that her gf is the boss & she can help him realize his dreams that's why he is with her. 

for of love noone can love pardeep more than Mona, anu & pardep both are selfish & have their own motives they can never love each other. 

do someone really find love between anu & pardeep. 
Will be waiting for the day you realize that Pardeep is the only culprit.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Few of the comments in the thread are making personal attacks against each other ..plss avoid such type of attacks and hv general discussions or debates only about characters in the show in a healthy manner without using instigating tone or abusive words ..

Plss maintain the decorrum of a forum and dont go personal or else the thread will b closed and members involved in personal attacks will b warned ...

KHTV Dev team

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Oh one more thing...If Anushka was not so rich and boss and get Pradeep to climb corp ladder, I dont think Pradeep would go back to her for love..

so so agree, am sure if there is a situation where she loses all money and Pradeep loses the "perks" he is getting from the relationship, saara pyaar window ke baahar jayega...I guess thats my biggest problem with this character, that he does not really "love" Anushka as he says but is blinded by all success he is getting because of her and naming it as love...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

so so agree, am sure if there is a situation where she loses all money and Pradeep loses the "perks" he is getting from the relationship, saara pyaar window ke baahar jayega...I guess thats my biggest problem with this character, that he does not really "love" Anushka as he says but is blinded by all success he is getting because of her and naming it as love...

Agreed...Neither he loves her and Anushka's so called "Love" for him is merely obsession and a zidd to have something she cant have as it was left behind 12 yrs ago.  She sees him happy wants the cake and eat it too...She is not willing to accept consequencies of the decisions she made 12 yrs back..Choose career over marriage...I am not saying she did wrong...But she cant expect to break up someone's marriage to have him back...Anu has been instigating the break up but I would not blame her at all..Its the weakling Pradeep who gets the whole blame for letting her come back and destroy his marriage and family...

Had he realized not loving Mona any more and wanted a diff life prior to Anushka coming back, I would have understood it...He should have come clean abt his past love to Mona b4 marriage and not had 3 children..

Lets see what happens...

I just dont want Pradeep's parents forcing or expecting Mona to take the loser back after working on getting on her feet for 6 mo..not a right thing to expect from a DIL..If she chooses to take him back that is different but no one should force her PERIOD..It would be Mona's decision...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
k even if v agree that P's parents forced him to marry M
am sure they didn't force him to have 'THREE' kids :p

n 12 yes isn't few!! if the cvs wud have shown A returning in 3-4 yrs MAYBE I wud have sympathised with her...
but coming after 12 years and expecting P to b waiting for her was utter FOOLISHNESS!
without any sort of contact in the last 12 yrs u just can't expect the guy u dumped to b at waiting for u :p

bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

@ Dabulls ji... 😃 Baseless argument to Mona kar Rahi thi...begging Pradeep to stay married just so that she would have a meal ticket...A baseless argument would be to argue that a man should continue being married to the woman he does not love...a baseless argument would be to argue that just because a man has kids he has no rights to follow his own dreams... Who are all these holier then thou people maligning Pradeep to follow his own dreams? Pradeep could very well put his kids in boarding school while he pursues his dreams... But then people here would chastise him for putting kids in boarding school...A baseless argument would be to paint Mona as a great mother when her daughter steals and lies... 😕 A baseless argument would be to paint Mona as an ideal wife when she clearly couldn't understand Pradeep... 😕

Very interest topic of discussion. It is partly to be blamed to our customs that we, most of the time are prejudiced towards the in-laws. But out of all the comments this is the one i found  way out of line. When a marriage is on the verge of breaking especially on the basis of infidelity, no matter which party at fault the first intention is to save the marriage, more so when there are kids involved. Even if the woman is educated and having a good career, the first move will be save the marriage. here to Mona is doing the same thing. She is not thinking about herself, she is thinking about her kids. Kids need both parents for their well being. And the second thing is she has spent all her young days for her ungrateful husband and the kids. She took care of her share of responsibilities. In fact he was the one who would not let her take up a job. And as far as following his dreams by sending the kids to boarding school - well he did exactly that. He never sacrificed his time for the kids, she was the one who took complete care of his house and kids. He not only saved the money which would have gone towards the boarding school, he got a 24x7 live in maid. All free. And as far as her not understanding him - even that is not correct. He was the one who never took the pains to explain to her. On the contrary she always patiet towards, by not demanding or imposing on him. how much more understanding she needs to be? He was never stopped from fulfilling his dreams. He never had any dreams. He is a weak person.
Now for the comment of her not being a good mother because her daughter stole and lied, well Krishna also stole butter, lied and in fact always played pranks onthers - so does this make Yashoda a bad mother. It is not the lying or stealing which determines how good or bad a mother is. It is what values a mother inculcates in her kids from all these incidents, which makes her good or bad. 
So please dont  say a woman stays in marriage because it is a meal ticket. In many marriages itis the woman who puts more than her share.I agree that she should impose herself and beg him to come back. But this is the initial reaction. Once she is independent and confident - which will take some time - it is not easy for a woman to just go fget a job without any experience and also so late in her life. I also agree that they dont show her accepting him back.
I also agree to K's point that unfortunately our TV makes a ruthless, amibitious woman a villian. which need not be. Being ruthless and ambitious is not so negative quality, cause i believe it is this quality which creats revolutions in our existence. My wish is yes Mona should teach her to be a good person and Anu in turn can teach her to be independent and confident. Because truly Anu is not to be blamed. She goes after what she wants and has a clear vision of it. It is Pradeep who is bad person here, he is like the parasite. He is in fact a weasel who is always using other people. Hope Anu realises this and joins hands with Mona and then they both kick his butt.
Edited by bookworm2 - 12 years ago