Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Confused Mona's MIL is aghast at what her son has done to Mona...Ummm who was it that pressured Pradeep to marry Mona in the first place? That's right Pradeep's mom and dad... Confused She broke up Anu and Pradeep's relationship back in college by marrying Pradeep off and is now acting all high and mighty with her phony moral standards... Confused What did she think would happen by forcefully marrying Pradeep off to Mona? Did she tell Mona's parents about Pradeep's affair before marriage? Did she tell Mona? Mona should blame her MIL for breaking her home... Confused Anu is just taking back what was originally hers... Tongue People like Mona's MIL start the fire and then cry crocodile tears when that fire destroys their own home... Confused She has never understood and supported her son...I wish there was a way Praddep could divorce her also... Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 April 2012 at 9:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona's MIL is a hypocrite..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
OMG u got it totally wrong! Did you watch all the episodes? MIL didn't break off anushka and pradeep in college days. It was Anuskha who left pradeep because she wanted to focus on her career instead of getting married. So she left him for her career. Pradeep's father or mother didnt do anything. After anuskha left him, as any parent would do, they found a girl for pradeep and asked him to see her. it was a natural arranged marriage. no one was pressured. it was anuskha's fault for leaving pradeep. 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

rst16klalli9mamathamukundansimidhillon89pearldesaibanker008Blossom10akelapothik-swati-goodyj_veenuWestwickcaptkirkcoffee_loveNaina007virgo24boondeinsevakpreeti015aliaPCRocksleavesandwavesMyInspirationzMalikayipeeani_grbsingapuryNkapoor3_Invincible_blushingSamraat_92

Westwick

Westwick

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Why the hell you are trying to malign first Mona and now her MIL. Are you a distorted & twisted mind?

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Confused Why am I personally attacked for posting my views... Confused Anu asked Pradeep to wait a few years but his parents wanted him to marry right away...as was the custom back then he listened to his parents... how is that not pressure? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Westwick

Westwick

Westwick

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confused Why am I personally attacked for posting my views... Confused Anu asked Pradeep to wait a few years but his parents wanted him to marry right away...as was the custom back then he listened to his parents... how is that not pressure? Confused
Because you are talking BS (Bacon-cheese). Go and divorce your wife and disown your children. 

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
where in the show did anushka ask pradeep to wait? and where did it show that his parents wanted him to marry right away? 

the show only showed that aunskha was just wanted to get ahead and focus on her career. 

I think its the show's fault for not showing the past scenes clearly. I think they want to keep it kind of blurry for now so that they can change some things later on. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89-swati-ovaltineblytonswethasyam08MyInspirationzyipeeani_grSamraat_92Dabulls23shanti05

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Westwick

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Because you are talking BS (Bacon-cheese). Go and divorce your wife and disown your children.
Big smile Okay only if you promise to beg your husband to stay with you eve though you know that he has cheated on you... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanzeb

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I kind of agree with you here. I had said in an earlier post too that Pradeep's parents are at least partly to blame for forcing him to get married at an early age. But then Pradeep is not a dhoodh peeta bachcha! If  he really loved Anushka, he could have said NO! I want to wait for her till she is ready! People go against their parents and run away from home to marry the love of their life. You can't love without having courage.
Moreover, Pradeep's mom at least has the guts to take responsibility for her decision, by supporting Mona now. Pradeep could not take any responsibility beyond financially supporting the kids.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

klalli9gbala9luvlyscorpioprishadbest-swati-bookworm2Arshi86virgo24Kalapileavesandwavesswethasyam08MyInspirationzyipeeshanti05Dabulls23Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.