Frequent Posters

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy B'day Akki!! πŸ˜ƒ
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Akanksha :)

with love
~jiya~
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Akansha! :)

May this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true...

Have an amazing day ahead! :))

.SilentPrincess

AmritaReddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day ...may God bless u with all the happines in the world...hope u had a blast
~Amrita Vasireddy~
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot guys, for all your wishes. i'll come back and reply to each one of you. Thanks a lot. >:D<
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Aakaansha ..

may god bless you and full fill all your dreams ..enjoy it's your day.

i know you don't know me but i am among  one of your  oldest readers ..πŸ˜ƒ..

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savage

you-know-who turns nineteen

I am kinda positive I would not have been friends with you if it weren't for some random day I did not find anyone to chat with, and you happened to read my message and reply. It was like such a by-chance scenario, how we ended up being buds like we are. It's awfully uncanny to somehow still be associated with you. It has been over a year, yes it has and even though you think it is funny trying to become an engineer, when it's imperative, you still do have time for me. That's awesome, really. πŸ˜ƒ  

Well, lets just say I'm glad its uncanny for you to be associated with me. I don't know how it would've been had the scenario been otherwise. :P Over an year? Really? 😲 And its NOT funny trying to be an engineer, its what I want to do and honestly, you should be proud ov me. 😎 Yeah well, you have time for me too. So we're even. πŸ€—

Speaking of time, you never make me any threads but then again, let's just say, that's the cost I gotta bear, befriending engineering nerds. And here's the thing, I am making you this thing here, even though I am real tired of one of my class-ten-is-for-real weeks, which by the way was frigging tiresome. I am sleepy and all and YOU dun make me any threads, but I am making this, oh yeah. πŸ˜ˆ

Ah I didn't know I had to make any threads. :P Well, I'll keep this in mind. Lets just say, I wasn't even expecting this one. But well, feels good, so next year, I'd make one for you, so that you can experience this good as well. :D

Also, here's another little something, I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much we've grown together, your birthday, all right, so it only fits that you should know you're one big bad-ass woman out here, who has been round for over a year and done stuff for me that you have. Shame on me, I had the cheek to ask 'who is Voldemort?' and you warned me, 'With me, it's fine. Don't go asking this from others, they'll think you're mad!', well here I am now. More importantly, your writing, which is why I chose this section to wish you, has grown so much, I can't even trace like all the developments. Speaking of developments, if you ever notice the lengthening comments I leave, you'll witness a gradual progress in my regard for you, seeing as your writing reflects YOU, A and being an engineer is absolutely moronic, but you best never stop writing. 

Ah, well, I get it, you don't approve of my career choice.  So let me just promise you, that I will never stop writing. :)) That way, everyone's happy. :P

I could do with being beta for your works a little more, and I would do (figuratively) anything to get you to write AYNIL again, but okay, just so you know, all I am trying to say is, you're like, buff and at my side of the world, people believe that tonight is the best time to tell you that! You're my bud, one of the best I can ever manage to get. Therefore, it only fits that you first receive

I LOVE YOU, A. πŸ€—

And then,

HAPPY NINETEENTH! UBER AWESOME BIRTHDAY, THERE! πŸ€—πŸ€—

I love you too, K! And thank you. πŸ€— πŸ€— And I promise, I'm going to write AYNIL. Seriously, I will write it. :)))

Here are your presents.

I am really not sure about either of these, but um, seeing as we both believe that Dean Winchester is the boss, I will make more for you, I will. πŸ˜³

You have to.

^^ I know you love this scene here. I DO!!

I loved em, both K. Ah, well there isn't any space in my signature box, or so I think. So these will have to wait in line until the other two you made get the deserved credit. :D

Now, I am real sleepy, all right and others got messages too. Happy birthday is all and that I really hope the day comes around cool, and you enjoy and get well, kick-ass presents! Also, interestingly, this is your last year as a teenager, aha! Woman! How does it feel?

I love you,

K

Well, last year as a teenager doesn't feel any different, seeing as how I had given up all my "being-a-teenager" deeds a long time ago, but the idea of going to the twenties is a little scary, I admit. :) 

Thanks for this awesome thread and I love you, too.

A πŸ€—
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Debzyy-

Akki,Akki..so,Its your Birthday kay??πŸ˜† As much as I want to,can't stop bashing you up actually🀣!kutti kahiki..itni padhai mat kiya kar! Arey main nahi karti itni padhai...Its just I have long hours of college and then stupid assignments. its not padhai!! 
She is an electic mix of craziness,epic comic timing,serious manizing(yaa,that's the term for her) some more philandering,and some more and some more of it.So,yep-That's what defines her for ME She is an amazing writer btw,and I had met her through her FFs ki dukaan and her OS ka basta only! And me and another kid here used to literally revere her as this Oh-so-awesomly-serious-writer and a great person..yada..yada!! You see,apperances are deceptive.😳.And she masked herself well behind that unreal goodness for a LONG while .As they say,*haathi k daat dikhane k alag, aur khaane k alag*.She was the same sorts! 😈 But not for long,we found out the REAL you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKKI Kamini!! πŸ€—πŸ€— Well thanks for the praises, above. You know I love you too. :P Thanks. πŸ€— πŸ€—
Anyways,bahut hua gaali-galauj I miss you on FB,phone and everywhere Komo.aa jaya kar kabhi kabar when you can.Nidz and I,we both miss you terribly.😳  I will. I will see you both soon. The thing is my life gets really hectic and I don't even have time for me. But I'm gonna make some time for you two. We'll see each other soon. Tonight maybe? Or right now...if you both are ol? It has been over a year now that we developed the friendship and I m so glad we did .Waise,M planning to keep the infamous Komo-VK-GG siggy in my siggy dabba to mark the advent of our trio thingy!tu and Nidz bhi rakho . Mazaa ayega!🀣 ROFL chats,ROFL CC and raat 3 baje k conf calls ko sakshi maanke,main aa yeh paratigya karti hu ki..ki..ki..ki. No THANKS! I'm not Komo! And you know it. I'm a nice nice girl. And i currently love the guy who's in my dabba so I'm all cool. :P If someone asks you who's the Komo in your siggi dabba, don't take my name and I'll accept that as my birthday gift. πŸ˜†
"Ki Nidz iska sahi uchaaran nahi kar payegi" =)) =)) 🀣🀣  LOL
I love you Akki.We will make sure Diana,Kirti and Nisha come true someday! Okay!those silly rants,stupid husband snatcher comments n all that crazy stuffs will come alive someday!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I love you too, kamini. You make me smile and laugh a lot. and you play the most iditoic and childish and the silliest pranks ever...but you're the sunshine that I really need. :'D
Will spam along later as your birthday progresses.abhi k liye itna hi padh! Nahi theek hai...aur spam karne ki koi zaroorat nahi...main aur apni tareef bardash nahi kar paungi. 😳

I love you. πŸ€—

Debzyy!! πŸ€—

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Originally posted by: themockingjay

AKKI. πŸ€— Nidz. πŸ€—

I still remember talking to Debzi & her going on and on about you. So I decided to try talking to you too. πŸ˜ƒ You were scared of me also, once upon a time. you bet, I was. πŸ˜† I was shocked to heart that, because frankly I never looked at myself as a scary person. πŸ˜† We connected instantly (it's so bloody rare) and we talked continuously. Blah. Blah. Blah.

The very next day the both of us stayed up till like 1-2 and spoke about some very weird stuff. We even talked about our parents & you told me that we must really love them to talk about them at such absurd hours. πŸ˜†  Oh yeah I remember that chat. I think its one of the best we had. :D 

It was IPL season when we met and you, me & Debzli would discuss the matches, Virat & Gauti sooo much. It was such an amazing time. πŸ˜ƒ Debzi would go off early so you & me would discuss and rofl late into the night. πŸ˜† 

You are such a witty and sarcastic person. I LOVE talking to you. Your one-liners are so epic and I love how you pwn Debzi all the time. 🀣 The way you mock innocence and trouble the poor girl. Aaah. My Kirti, you are simply the best. πŸ€— β€οΈ Thanks Nidz. Its always fun pulling Deb's legs because she just gets so irritated and is all over the place with her dyslexic ways. 🀣

I love how both of us used to make up Gauti torture and rape stories starring Debzi. And she would try to defend herself in her own dyslexic way. Those were the days. 😍 I miss them so much. Ever since college started we haven't been getting enough time to talk. Please come online and talk to us acche se at least once or twice a week? Please? πŸ˜³ I promise to make time to come and talk to you both once in a week. Really. And if I'm going off, I'll let you know...Maybe we could talk on week nights? :))

I love the bond we share & I'm so grateful for it. You are one hell of a woman, so feminine and yet as capable as any man. You are witty, sarcastic, super intelligent, caring, loyal and you have one hell of a voice. πŸ˜‰ You call me feminine, really? Well, let me just revel in this moment! 🀣 Thank you Nidz. 

I love you sooo much. πŸ€—

Have a VERY happy 19th. πŸ€—

-Nidz.

I love you too. And you're amazing the way you are. πŸ€—
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

Akki πŸ€— Its ur birthday and I just realised u r getting old 😳 πŸ˜† Ah well, what can I say to that except that its not that old. I have been waiting for 21, you know why! ;)

Alright, alright, Couldnt help that! I met u when u were really young πŸ˜† but hey li'l girls grow up πŸ˜† Thats how life is!! πŸ˜† Lil' girl, really? that's how you describe me? Well...that's just humiliating. :P 
Before I ramble on, Lemme wish you a very happy Birthday πŸ€— Thanks a lot. πŸ€—

You are one of the brightest stars I've met here ⭐️ (or anywhere!) Thank you, once again. I'm only worried why you put "or anywhere" in the brackets. I am the brightest star. 😎 πŸ˜ˆ

I'm not sure u remember, I first interacted with you on your FF, that had MN make out πŸ˜† I asked u ...are u sure u r old enough to write all that kissing?? πŸ˜† Later I realised, age is only a number, you are smart and you know it. Ah well, I remember. I used to write a lot of crap when i started. But then you know what? I don't really regret any of it. Because if I hadn't been that once, i wouldn't have been what i'm today. πŸ˜ƒ 

I look forward to seeing you develop into a wonderful young writer whom I can proudly claim to be a friend of :) I wish your wish comes true. 😳

Loads of love and Happiness to you... Thank you. 😳

Wishing you a wonderful day, year and life ahead πŸ€—

Love
Divya :)

Thanks a lot, di. I've always cherished the honest comments you left behind. You helped me grow as a writer, and for that I would always love and cherish you. πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Akki. πŸ€—