Phir Subah Hogi

So Far I am liking Vikram Singh!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I love his character and i loved his expressions when he was chatting with Sugni- he has a charm that i am liking. Not sure if his role is negative or positive yet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Far I am liking Vikram Singh!!! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I have always loved Varun and even in this show, he nailed it from the very start! From his intro, to the rikshaw journey, I wanted him to be the +ve lead...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
You're not alone am also liking Thakur Vikram Singh character and I can't stop talking about his BG music LOL The director did an awesome job with is entry.

I love his interaction with Sugni, people make no mistake TVS isn't a nice man at all. He already told Sugni even said it as example but I know he was saying the truth.

"You brought a stranger here, What if I turn out to be a dangerous thakur? What if tie you up and stop you from going to the city?"

That is exactly what he's going to tried to do

@ dkmystery

Always been a fan of Varun too and would've been on cloud nine if he was the lead. As for the lead no comments, let's wait and watch LOL

Edited by pyar-ishk - 21 April 2012 at 1:59pm

KhatamKahani_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I really wanted him in a +ve role, still remember n miss 'aek chabhi'...  but then it will be interesting to see Varun in a -ve role, I've never seen him as a bad guy LOL
gosh! how has he maintained his looks? Tongue

KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
   I am liking the character of Vikram SinghBig smile  The actor is very good. This show has pleasantly surprised me Big smile  I am totally hooked !

KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked OMG Mallika you're here too

Is been so long since DM days on Bandini forum.

I'm already hooked too and that is rear with me and shows especially the first week. LOL

@ dkmystery

Yes I've been Varun fan since Astitiva, and you're right is good to see him in a different avatar. I'm not disappointed in watching him as Thakur Vikram Singh. I'm so glad he decided on this role then being terrorist Sajda.

KhatamKahani_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

@ dkmystery

Yes I've been Varun fan since Astitiva, and you're right is good to see him in a different avatar. I'm not disappointed in watching him as Thakur Vikram Singh. I'm so glad he decided on this role then being terrorist Sajda.

I got to see only some epi. of Astitva n saw all epi of Aek Chabi, even remember Varun singing in that reality show n didn't win Ouch I'm such a big fan of his... he excels in comedy, serious, singing and now it will be treat to watch him in a -ve role...
first I was sad that he didn't pick up Sajda, but now that I've seen both the shows, me too thinking same LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.