Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=laddoo598]Khushi: Because I want you to invite me in..Hain, where did that come from[/Quote]

when i read this, i thought, hainnn, she isnt a vampire, LOL. Seriously, this was my first reaction! Then i got the gutterness in it... πŸ˜†
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Not only you ,me too...I was wondering whether I was watching SP.I must admit the control that ASR has over his libido.Khushi was just subconsciously inviting him...this guy ... 😑.notonly did our jalebi bai admire her wetwa pati...she was swallowing when she saw his dole-shole 😳 .so KKGSR can surely pull off her menaka act

Our hopes rest on KKGSR & her newly awakened hormones..Hotwa toh has lost all traces of badtameezi and behaving like a shareef doodh pita baccha..πŸ˜†

laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coldy07

Aww..Thank you soo much! πŸ€— I normally don't have MUCH  to open a new topic, so write stuff here and there! πŸ˜ƒ 
Exactly, what else do I need after a hectic day full of studies! Might as well laugh for those few minutes, than make faces and watch it! πŸ˜³ 

Do make more posts! I'd love to read them from your perspective. Guess , I've seen you on Navya forum as well! πŸ˜³ Sorry, if it wasn't you! πŸ˜›

It probably was me, I used to post on Navya forum on a daily basis before the show went down the drain..πŸ˜†

Yeah, even with the slapstick comedy and mindless entertainment, IPK still is the best of the lot..At least I don't have to deal with overbearing negativity, saas bahu fights, plotting and scheming here..I appreciate the show for being such a stress buster..
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me: Really?? You brush off her leg that is resting on you without flinching even, but act flustered over her holding your shirt? What the hell is wrong with you?? Ahh well, whatever rocks your boat I guess..πŸ˜•
lol... couldn't stop laughing at these lines πŸ€£. Can't believe CV's converted a scene with so much potential into a comic scene 😑. She was all over him and he reacted as if only a kid was sleeping next to him. Forget about the whole touch-a-thon, the bed was so small, there was barely a ft of gap between them, this should have been enough to discomfort him, but no nothing happened πŸ˜•. What happened to the guy who was about to kiss Khushi because she looked hot in the red sari in diwali? What happened to the guy who did not think twice to kiss her near the pool during mehndi and gave her a smirk when she was all confused about it? Truly he has become Khushi's SWAMIJI πŸ˜­.

I wanted a shower scene between Khushi and Arnav when she was stopping him from going to bathroom, but guess we'll get another 'under 18' comic scene 😡.

the only scene worth watching was hotwa flexing his muscles and when he poured water on his face 😳😳😍... stopping my gutter thoughts now πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by n7genius - 12 years ago
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anyone notice how today's post is all about the decoding and no additional thoughts? Well that because the story didn't move an inch today, except for the awakening of KKGSR's hormones..πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ 

LOL the same hormones will go into hibernation in the next episode.. πŸ˜† 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

Anyone notice how today's post is all about the decoding and no additional thoughts? Well that because the story didn't move an inch today, except for the awakening of KKGSR's hormones..πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ 

LOL the same hormones will go into hibernation in the next episode.. πŸ˜† 

Next episode? They went for a hibernation in the very next shot rey! Didn't you see how she was back to behaving like a brainless 5 year old and stopping him from taking a shower?πŸ˜›
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu, updated my post on pg 2. 
Arnav_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Khushi:
Lines are made to be crossed baby! Which is your favourite position? Side by side, pichwada by pichwada, me on top, 'cause I am gonna give it all to you tonight!
ASR:
What the? 😲
Khushi:
Woah, I am all over your "chotey" and still nothing? Why won't you rise chotey, why??

🀣

OMG!!! Absolutely hilarious!!! Yes, CVS are totally pimping out Barun, and I for am all for it. After all, one does need something to fill void left by lack of plot, story, and general logic.

πŸ˜†

🀣
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Me: Really?? You brush off her leg that is resting on you without flinching even, but act flustered over her holding your shirt? What the hell is wrong with you?? Ahh well, whatever rocks your boat I guess..

Whoa Tanu ... watched the entire bed segment & saw the forum drooling over it and thought if I was the only idiot who wondered what the male idiot on the bed was made of ... but nah-ah I have friends who are like me & think idiotically πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... Knew koi samjhe na samjhe, tu mere jazbaat zarur samjhegi aur like bhi dalegi πŸ€—

So me asks what the hell is Chottey made of 😑 (& no here I am not talking about Chottey's Chottey which din't rise to the occasion πŸ˜†) ... arey yaar your delectable wife is posting her legs across your *ahem* & all you do is brush her off ... aur phir subah ke ujale mein uske shirt pakadne pe Rabba Vey πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ... bahhh !!!

Arnav/Barun drool time -- Ok I will confess I have eyed ASR with a glint in my eyes many a times but this is the first time I went all out & actually understood the meaning of drooling ... the SBS segment had me eagerly waiting but never did I imagine it to turn out this good ...
Kya kar raha tha woh banda yaar -- was he trying to kill us all 😳
Me watched the episode alone today & was on my knees on the couch when the doley sholey started & the water scene was the cherry on top ... ooohhh must not talk about cherries ... makes me think of ice-creams & what all can be done with a hot Arnav & melting ice-creams πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...

Moral of the episode 1 -- Don't wh**e off Barun in bathroom scenes... we prefer it to be done in the open & in broad daylight πŸ˜‰

Moral of the episode 2 -- Khushi is much cooler when it comes to losing her pavitrata than ASR who seems bent upon saving whatever he hasn't lost in his teenage escapades πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣
...oh well...who says the story dint move today😲... khushi moved/crawled/scampered all over the bed... khushi today found out  that she has to work extra ...even after an allnighter he still managed to hold on to his corner   πŸ˜†...and

khushi found out that the man she married to moonlights as a mushtandaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†... aya re aya bodyguard!πŸ˜†... now she  she can stop  fearing  shyam coz her own hunky bodyguard is nearπŸ˜†

Thanks for the post!real funny!

Edited by mysterieux - 12 years ago