Touch-A-Thon-Decoding 20/4/2012

Posted: 11 years ago
Those who are looking for movement in the story won't like today's episode..Those who are looking for mindless entertainment along with a dash of hotwa's hotness, will find it easier to tolerate it..I didn't exactly hate the episode, but I didn't love it either..Yesterday's episode remains the best episode of the week for me..I am still at awe over how SP nuns allowed that bed scene to air, maybe they demanded to turn the whole scenario into a comic on before giving the green signal..πŸ˜†

Touch-A-Thon and the Kumari remains:

Khushi:
Jalebi ki kasam, I shall get rid of the hideous Kumari from my name by tomorrow morning!

ASR:
The pink mosquito net is quite fancy, I like it..Listen wifey, its great we are sharing a bed and all, but you must not cross this line, no touching, only seeing, okay?

Khushi:
Lines are made to be crossed baby! Which is your favourite position? Side by side, pichwada by pichwada, me on top, 'cause I am gonna give it all to you tonight!

ASR:
What the? 😲

Khushi:
Woah, I am all over your "chotey" and still nothing? Why won't you rise chotey, why??

ASR:
Nahin, mujhe bachao!! Kya tumhare ghar mein bap-bhai nahin hai?? Get off me you minx!

Khushi:
What about my pichwada against yours? Still nothing?

ASR:
Baby, trust me, I wish I could react differently, but SP nuns would only let this scene air if I reacted like I was sharing a bed with my sibling..

Khushi:
*Sigh* So you mean I will still have to be Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada tomorrow?

ASR:
I am afraid so baby..

Khushi:
I would have never started this Swami act if I knew you would turn into a true Swami Jee by the end of it all..😭

*Birds Chirp, Random Shot of sun rising*

ASR:
Woah, she is holding my shirt, ooh easy junior! Calm down!

Me:
Really?? You brush off her leg that is resting on you without flinching even, but act flustered over her holding your shirt? What the hell is wrong with you?? Ahh well, whatever rocks your boat I guess..πŸ˜•

Barun Sobti Exhibition:

Random Pehelwan:
Damad jee!! Aao na, jacket utarona, weight uthayona, oh jaane jaa..πŸ˜‰

Khushi:
He didn't give me any action when I was all over him last night, I don't think he has the stamina to lift weights..

ASR:
That was not my fault! It was the SP nuns!! How dare you question my strength and stamina?? I will show you, you non-believer..😑

And I fainted..Seriously how HAWT was that segment? I know they are totally using Barun's drop dead gorgeous looks to rake in the TRPs while keeping the story stagnant, but holy, all logical thoughts flew out the window the moment he started the show..Haila those biceps, those ripping doley sholeys, that intense look, straight ticket to jannat!!☺️

Random Pehelwan:
Hehehe bitiya, get damad jee some water..He is hot *all pun intended*

ASR:
Lets kick it up a notch, shall we? *pours water all over himself and girls around the world faint*

Khushi:
Haii Devi Maiyaa! He looks so drool-worthy, the water trickling down his face and neck, why do I feel like licking it all up? Stop Khushi, devi incarnate SP heroines are not supposed to have such un-holy thoughts about ones pati parmeshwar!

Me:
What the?? Khushi drooling on ASR, with freaking Rabba Vey in the BG?? Someone pinch me! How did the unthinkable, unattainable finally happen??

Utter nonsense:

Boo-Ah-Jee:
Babua you showered already?

ASR:
No, its sweat, can't you smell it?

Boo-Ah-Jee:
Woah, must remember to remind Khushi Bitiya to buy Babua some deodorant!😡

ASR:
Khushi, why are you acting like such a pest and keeping me from taking a shower?

Khushi:
Because I want you to invite me in..Hain, where did that come from? What I meant was these writers are still hell bent on making me behave like a 5 year old, so yeah..πŸ˜›

Anyone notice how today's post is all about the decoding and no additional thoughts? Well that because the story didn't move an inch today, except for the awakening of KKGSR's hormones..πŸ˜†

Edited by laddoo598 - 11 years ago
🀣logically thinking the story didnt move but yeah really all logic flew out of the window when arnav started showing those biceps!!!followed by wet hair ASR!!!!Edited by srirao - 11 years ago
res

*edit*

ROFL! Crackling post Tanu jaan! πŸ€— The decoding stuck up my throat n I coughed laughing all the way! Brilliant post! Esp the wakey wakey chhotey n junior thingy...lol! πŸ˜†

Never has there been an episode where I have been so turned on and off in a matter of minutes ahem πŸ€£

I mean what did Sobti do today I have no clue, but the result is most of the phangirls are still gasping for breath, probably watching it over n over again ...almost dead by now! ☺️ Splashing his wet hair all over the place had me drooling like I've never drooled before! The entire akhaada part was to die gasping for for for breath...pheww!! So as long as Khushi shutup today, all was fine in my world. But it happened, she opened her mouth and it all went downhill after that. πŸ˜•

What are they doing to Khushi? What the heck is going on in her pea sized head? She was drooling blatantly and suddenly in a flash, or less than that, she snapped back to her irritate-the-life-out-of-arnav-and-viewers mission! That quick?!?!?! W*F! They've got to stop this stupidity! Her character just doesnt give up irritating us!  

The scene in the bed! 😲Hey Ram! Leg on leg, butt to butt, hand on chest, chest on hand..errr...what the eff-wa???!?!?!?! The oongli-pappi scene went censored and this scene went through with a hall pass?! SP Nuns? Whats up?! Im hoping for a smashing sizzling consummation night for sure! These leads are so effing comfortable with each other bodies and presence, they will pull off any damn thing they are asked to! πŸ˜†

Anyway, they made the scene look cheap! We had all the physical touching n sprawling, but it didnt do the magic ...just didnt click. Hoping they will correct this, cus the chemistry between the leads is to die for...and let it not be something we crib about in future! Use it like it has been before, to quicken our pulse and give us Rabba Veys we lose our heads over every time. πŸ˜³

They are after Khushi's hormones now? πŸ€” Anything to get her to mature sexually overnight! I dont know what the hurry is about but ok, its happening alright! Sleeping together, Akhada drooling and now...by the looks of it, precap suggests that she might bathe him bringing him buckets full of water. Some more shirtless Sobti coming on monday...more hormones overdrive for Khushi bhabhi! Next thing we know, she will jump all over him willingly in the bed rather than unknowingly like today. Arnav wont know what hit him, he will think that he should've married her n moved into GH straight off. No Shyam here and she seems to be at ease in everything she does, and seems like he will get all his action in this house for sure! Who cares if there is no pankha or morteins, as long as things are hot, he would love them to be kept hot...for life! Sleeping together, wifey drooling, showering together...wah...Arnav babua ki toh nikal padi! πŸ˜†

How was the episode??? errr If n when I get past Sobti's wet dripping image in my head...will let you know! πŸ˜›
Edited by cheeeky - 11 years ago
Updated: (Apologies, took a while but I had to go out and do some errands right in the middle of Friday rush hour!😡)πŸ˜†

TanuπŸ€— As always love, love, love reading your posts!

I never get a chance on commenting on your decoding because I tend to start discussing the "Additional comments" section but you always crack me up with stuff you come up!🀣 Seriously, the imagery of today's bedroom scene was brilliant - so many positions (as you said!πŸ˜†) bravoπŸ‘ to the CVS for getting that past by Star Plus. I think you hit the nail on the head though, it was probably allowed because of the comedy music and because Arnav was rather irritated more than be turned on by Khushi's antics!

Love the "chotey" comment🀣 I mean seriously, I do not understand how he was able to resist her, I mean he's been hot and sweaty because of no AC surly Khushi must have just heightened that and made things more heated for him! Where did the sudden self-control come from?!?! Maybe because she was unconscious. The morning scene Rabba Vey - see I wouldn't be so hyped up about it had not resembled my One shot
🀣 yep, exact scene of Khushi possessively holding on to his shirt!πŸ˜† Subliminal message we know that Khushi can be equally possessive in bed! Yay! At least she won't play the shy card for too long!

dsydfsauftdutsady! I've watched Sobti working-out scene a couple of times already, I shall never get bored of it. Call me strange but no one's biceps have ever had such an effect of me -Sobti's body: toned, lean and but just enough muscle.😍 Perfection. He has one fortunate wife!πŸ˜† Seriously all the stuff about exploitation went out of my window too, at first the cynic in me was screaming but hey overpowered by Sobti's utter sexiness!

The water splashing scene! So very cliched I'm sure it's been done in a couple of hundred Bollywood films but when Sobti did it😍❀️ I witnessed my own "dhak dhak-ing" - whoever wrote that whole sequence needs to tell me their name and address and I will send them a huge box of jalebis!πŸ˜† Not only because I clearly enjoyed itπŸ˜† but HEY Khushi did too! A Rabba Vey where she was swooning?!? Yay finally! Sexual awakening and all that, let it happen, it's not a sin, I would have questioned Khushi had she not felt something after that! Also loved the return of ASR's background music😍 totally missed it! Execution was good!

However all good things don't last sometimes and honestly all of Khushi's antics 'till date I've been fine with, I didn't mind the 101 ways to annoy ASR, sneezing, converting his room and even the food incident and I know he had done much worse no doubt etc etc .. but I really don't like this scheme of hers preventing him from showering. Frankly it irks me, maybe because I'm a hygiene freak but woman, he's sweating, he worked out because you challenged him, he's been complaining about the heat all day - pull his towel down when he walks out of the shower but just let him shower please!πŸ˜† Arwell, Monday to be judged when it happens!

Today was fairly good!

Loved your post!

Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 11 years ago
Tanu πŸ€—

Mujhe pata tha...after Barun's sizzling showcase today Laddoo Rani will definitely make a post πŸ˜†

Hahahah! I love your summary of the episode...especially the part about her holding his shirt flustering him and not all the touchy feely she gave him in her sleep πŸ˜†

Story hasn't moved even a millimeter πŸ˜•

Story chhodo...there hasn't been much progress in their so called passion either...they just keep ogling at each other and its back to square one...

That night scene had so much potential...satyanash kar diya! Why couldn't they show him getting affected by her..she did everything possible to initiate contact...but you're right - he has turned into Swamiji!!

Vishwamitra kahin ka! Menka naach naach kar thak gayi and this Swamiji is still lost in his tapasya 

That was a lost opportunity...

Akhada scene...hmmm - needless to say, he sizzled and looked breathtaking...and though Khushi was drooling over him - kya faayda?! No use I say...these two stare at each other, snap out of it and move on! πŸ₯±

Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Awesome Post!

Your post just took me back  to 8'0 clk!  

CV's: Choose between Arnav's exhibition#12 or  Story progressing!

Me: Arn... What?

CV's :There!

Edited by GalwayGirl - 11 years ago
The wet and then the red theory we talking about would work well.I mean the bull and red theory with a little twist -add a dash of wetness-heavenly
Res. will update after reading.

Tanu a brilliantly hilarious decoding. Was laughing like crazy, with your chhotey dialog being the best.

Khushi: Woah, I am all over your "chotey" and still nothing? Why won't you rise chotey, why??

IKR, never have I been so irritated with Khushi nor have I been so floored by seeing a hot sweaty man. 😳 Did he kill half the female population or what with those biceps and head shake dripping water all over. Oooh the dude is so hawwwt.

The other thing that floored me today was the really nice and accommodating neighbors of Buaji. Such nice people, willing to accept a little hardship like a night without electricity all because of their "Damaad". Looks like Arnav bitwa is now the damaad of the entire muhallah.  Completely giving credence to the ghar chhota par dil bada hai, dictum. πŸ˜ƒ

Such a sharp contrast to the screeching ladies associated with the Raizada clan, who have done nothing but insult and taunt the Raizadas at every opportunity. πŸ˜‘

I loved this dialog by Buaji today, "Bitwa, kaho toh hum pankha jhal dein?" That was sooo sweet of her, and I was mighty glad to see Arnav look so abashed, he now realizes his folly and the discomfort he's causing to so many people because of his own lack of tolerance of the heat.

Another dialog that cracked me up today ws from Khushi to her Buaji in her refusal to light up the mosquito coil, "Nahi Buaji, ussey machharon ki kam inki bolti zyaada band ho jaati hai!" I loved the menacing look Arnav gave her at that point. πŸ˜†

This dialog from Arnav crack me up too on his exclamation on a creaky bed, "Of course tumhaari side hai na, chip kaise rah sakti hai" πŸ˜†

The bed scene was outrageously cheap and Khushi preventing Arnav from taking a shower was the lowest trick she's played on him so far IMO.

Sorry, I am in a ranting mood today, can't help, unless this Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada doesn't get her brains back, I am through with her.

Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago
just awesome...lovely convo's!!!!!
nice post :). 
Episode seems like a BS show. I hate men in their vest, they could have replaces that with a Tee with less sleeve...