Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 50:Love Pardaox...Index added on Pg 26 !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 36

Page 1
Page   of 36
Page 2 Page 36

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 173 member(s) liked the above post:

pam71rdeyusakshu23sz786sabusainvrevathyrempymartinadsouzajohn.mcninsanjana_kapoorlilly4uhelenMSrk30Roxi92chellam1bammulove9devi_maiyaDesi.Kudidoorbell19amitra12124kdramaluckybirdThe-kiddochits_70Jordinipkknd_vinoKuttsxxSassyxxelle22Nowsheenvmppn7geniusClaire0206star1315MaankigopiMadhue_enigmanainac01RajPreet_Preetonoor2009ThreeDsjankisoni86tinkerbelDreamcatcherIF_RocksSankaDevi20dhivykhushisinghrshidin0117SS83ann123salmanicvicqustMamijidarshi28riddzyeeAce11anshi-raizadaReenuGArshilov..Zenny..pink.lotusashishjaorearnavluvaNia.DChicaneOnlookerAKozXlolnehalolXsheanuzztennismaniac19kritz11shagun-rockspayasaMoonlight1Shweta_1Dew_dropsRushitaamashiraJuicee_Sushieshane1crazy44mandira1shaleenrocksspsharmila-Sudhanya-mini16natashaa46archanan14Ishii99-Aimz-hi50highonshows--Sobi--Marcisrirao..Smita..sanaroxxsejket2Japonicaaditi07-FelixFelicis-vqwertyFatz77shraddskashwetachauhannonasisoni.bKishmishNightingale...emistryLuvBarunSanayaCyberpsychoooshassiritzarsh_spPepsiGirl101deepa.esmashitupJerryTheMouseshagun_sarunKranu-Risha_ipkknd-velanginiGanBarunFanbs_deepsparu_rox--BSI-FaNaTic--win7JennyAvni-kitzdoll-Supna9bella39stardust-srijaaa127sidhu285--sumana13--anodaksgfanAlphabet26abracadabramommamiaUltimateBarunDoodlejakhushimoon_minesubiscssoapsudsNandalala.Mandy.Imzishybabe--Nishita--beena14mandy15AkorshiDiamondLifeOnepoundChicSuchi.Rpc_palsincandescentMrDarcyfanDivya1503SamiyaIPKKNDNewbiesoapfanstg1OmorabotiRiima_Azraa...shruti...amaiariti4umishti_17tanthya.FlawlessSarun.Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crooner 50:Love Pardaox...Index added on Pg 26 !!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Res...

Edited~

CONGRATULATIONS, BABE!!!!!!!  YOU ROCK!!!!PartyParty

'The Tale of the MAGNIFICENT CROONER'!Star

Priya, Priya, Priya!!!  What a brilliant way to start the Crooner!!!Clap ClapA title that captures the very essence of this show!  In my first post on the Crooner (February 15, Crooner 3) I had said "in order for ASR to realize love he has to go through the depth of his pathos and live it with Khushi." What we've seen in their journey since that fateful day on the terrace & it's aftermath is precisely that!  I want to echo your thoughts on the screenplay here before saying anything else: indeed, the chapters to this great work have been written!  The 'layering' that has been so evident now reveals the change, the very metamorphosis that we've been discussing for the past few days...Your Mother Theresa quote just encapsulating  what they've shared together: the chrysalis has cracked for both, their defenses melting away to reveal the purity of their relationship, the sanctity of their marriage--ultimately of their love--and dare I say it, desire!

If things don't seem right, try going left: Bickering, protests, yours & mine finally leads to a compromise-ah, that word that captures marriage perfectly!  Uttar-Paschim at work here!  She gives him what is familiar to her so he can comfortable!  She walks to go to the other side, and he asks 'kahan ja rahi hoh tum..?.'  The expression on his face just adorable!  Lol, can't live with her, but DEFINITELY can't live without her!  He takes her side, the creaking aside--yet a reminder of whom it belongs to!! LOL She tosses & turns, sideways & byways, from right to left, yet he lets her sleep in spite of being outside his comfort zone!  He wakes up to her innocence--that angelic face & those hands grasping what is hers!  His hand meet hers, if only for a moment!  Her slumber breaks to see his face...with no apprehension, no signs of being uncomfortable...just an awareness that he is her husband, and she is in the right place!  You couldn't have said it better, Priya, her 'aapko kaise pata, hum kabhi saath mein ek bistar pe sohye nahi' showed her pain so well! Khushi reminds him of what has not yet been given to her...he in turn comprehends perfectly!  That long pause there spoke so well!  What was also poignant here is how much he thinks he knows her: his "oh really pehle toh kabhi aise sohi nahi' reminded us that yes, he watches her every night as she goes to bed...his eyes don't close unless hers do, yet there remains so much to learn about her!  I won't talk of the Arnav Rekha here as we have a part 2 of the Crooner coming up tomorrow.

Rising to the Challenge:  A polite decline of an invitation to join in a show of strength & stamina turns into quiet showmanship so she can see who he really is!  To her "nahi kar payenge...Hume pata tha..' he has an answer...he not only proves that he can, he does it better than everyone!  I also felt Shyam was in that scene in Arnav's mind!  And to this end, Arnav wanted her to see him for what he can do; that he stands up to any test!  There was an unconscious bid for her approval!  His 'rehne doh Khushi tum nahi kar paaogi' spelled this out..and as you said, he reminds her that he too is hurt...he too has his dignity, the games they play get to him as well!  I also thought it was interesting she takes him back through the back door to get home...she is aware that some things don't belong in the house and are meant to be outside, as his wife she will always remind him of that!

Bath & Beyond: His quiet restraint in this scene was to be applauded!  He knows she is intentionally making it difficult for him to go in...every excuse in the book to irritate him!  He plays along with her! I agree Monday will see a breaking point...she will essentially push him over the edge!

The close quarters & proximity within the Gupta house has and will do wonders for ArHi.  Here, he is totally depended on her!  No HP, OP, or Di!  He is beginning to acknowledge the Guptas as his own...but until Aunty becomes Amma, his hesitation will still be there!  The Guptas now see Arnav for who he is: he is willing to adjust, with really no demands! They will remind Khushi of his goodness when the time comes!  I also wanted to mention the neighbors here...no protests, an acceptance of the damaad among them!  Humility and hospitality personified! They take him for who he is!  After all, he is one of them!

Ah, the Bubbly-Payal-Mummy equation; I had to watch this scene again because I had missed some of the dialogues yesterday; curious to see if we are on the same page!

Finally, to Khushi and her emotions! For reasons unknown to her, everything about Arnav has now made her aware that she is a woman, and that he is hers! Only hers!  The attraction to him was always there, but now there is an awareness of him...Of why and what the attraction means for her.  At a subliminal level--the MU, the expiration date on the marriage notwithstanding--desire is percolating on both ends to take it further!  I am not sure we will have to wait to the 100th Crooner to witness them becoming one (can beggars PLEASE be choosers here?!)Big smile

Saibo has a very dear place in my heart so I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE VM!!!  The scenes and lyrics perfect for this juncture in their relationship--especially when seen from Khushi's perspective!! So sweet of you to make it!  I am happy you got the flowers (thanks, Suvi!!!!Hug)..Just wanted to say thank you for the time, effort and thought you put behind every piece you write!  You know it's one of the only posts I read and comment on a daily basis!Smile  Love you, hun!  

P.S. If you are in touch with Hima, please tell her I miss her a lot!  Her insights are invaluable to us!Smile

Edited by Nandalala - 21 April 2012 at 9:57am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

elle22The-kiddo4kdramaebanerjeeanshi-raizadaReenuGn7geniusbablio09..Zenny..Chicaneshassnonasi--Sobi--..Smita..sejket2Fatz77amisuvshwetachauhan-FelixFelicis-JaponicasanaroxxIshii99archanan14shagun_sarunjakhushismashitupOmorabotihoneypriyashybabe.FlawlessSarun.

sejket2

IF-Dazzler

sejket2

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Gm Crooners or Subh ratri,
Priya the title for the 50th crooner is so apt that i have no words to say.  No comments from me today i am just going to enjoy your analysis and feedback back from all our other crooners.  thanx for the wonder work today the Mother Teresa quote, it has touch my heart in such a way u have no idea. Thank u for sharing it will always be remembered.  Beautiful VM again another fav song.

ps- get ready for the shower in the boxers scene on monday have still not recovered from the HOLY HOTTNESS WET BOD scene meri tho sahi mai death honi hai, dil abhi bi dhak dhak ho raha hai.LOLLOLLOL

Edited by sejket2 - 21 April 2012 at 7:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasihoneypriya.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Reserved <3 !! 
Congrates on the 50th AT <3 !! 
--
Edited* 
1st i wanna say ! I feel like a fool ! one of my friends watched the epi ! but i didnt that time n she was quite annoyed @ Khushi's Behavior today ! but i was defending her WITHOUT Watching the epi ! but When i watched the epi ! i feel like a fool ! 

Okay The starting ! i get her irritation towards ASR ! for Getting the AC ! widout even asking her if its fine ! (btw ASR gettin the AC !! hmm i found it rude) anyways i understand her irritation there ! but yes As Always ASR ain't completely Rong ! cuz thats HIM! !he doesnt Care nor try understands others Emotion ! but we sure he will soon in This Track Will soon understand how rong he was n how he indirectly all this time did hurt the Gupta's ! 

now coming to the bed scene ROFL ! wait lemme stop ROFLing ROFL !! that bit Was HILARIOUS n so realistic ROFL But man if i was ASR ~! i would have KICKED Khushi off the bed ROFL ! cuz I HATE People WHO CAN NOT Control while they sleep ROFL ! as im a peaceful sleeping beauty Embarrassed ROFL anyways ROFL !! coming to the scene ROFL ! i just loved the Bum ka connection ROFL 
(cred to naddiya) ROFL anyways Man HOW FREAKING hilarious it is ROFL ! i bet they must have Laughed so bad while shooting ROFL !! Esp Sanaya ROFL !! 
 anyways I LOVED this scene ROFL
and thn the morning bit ! was so AWWW <3 !! it was actual real !
Man LOOK @ how he is holding her hand <3  and doesnt Wanna let go <3
 n when khushi said Apko Kaise pata ! hum kabhi ek hi bistar pe ek saath soye hain  This showed how Khushi some how ! deep inside her heart ! has accepted this shadi ! even tho she is showing tht she simply wants to irritate ASR ! buh she is doing all this may be to make him hell annoyed n finally tell her the reason behind this shadi ! but some how she enjoys doing all this ! so that she actually feels like he is her hubby ! 

and thn coming to HOT HOT HOT part BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing yes im actually Blushing ! Man 1st of all ! sobti was NOT that Buff Blushing seems like the man has been really working out Blushing
look @ this Peace of DAYUUUM MEAT BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Sorry didnt mean to Kill any1  Blushing 
I was Actually Like this>>    

Anyways ROFL ! khushi's drooling bit was actually so real n unlike usaul other RABBBA ve's ROFL ! it was like SANAYA drooling ROFL 

---
ab yeh Hua good Bit of the epi ! Now Coming to the part ! that made me pull my HAIR in irritation  

Lets talk about this bubbly 1st !! wasn't Mami& Payal scenes enough to torture us ? ! now wat was the use of Gettin a Spoil Brat ! WHO DOESNT know how to respect some1 older thn her !!? r u trying to say kids who don't have parents, got no manners ? ! hmmm im sorry ! i do not like to see that ! either Tell us wat was the use of getting this Kid !! or Make a good use of her ! 

Now Coming to Khushi! I mean OKAY ! I didnt mind her other OTT  acts ! I find thm funny !! her gopi bahu act ! n all ! but seems like just cuz we say nothing u increase her OTT-ness :S !! anyways the Bathroom bit was HELL STUPID !! the precap was EVEN WORST !! wat would she Get making him get stuck in washroom Without Water ? ! Seriously CV's Sometimes i feel Like killing you !  
phew I think enough of my stupid talk ROFL ! u can disagree with me :) ! will respect ur POV :) !

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 20 April 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

KuttsThe-kiddoNowsheenn7geniusstar1315shidin0117MamijivicqustChicaneXlolnehalolXnatashaa46Juicee_Sushie-FelixFelicis-amisuvshraddskashwetachauhansejket2..Smita..MarciIshii99archanan14nonasisoni.bsmashitupdeepa.eNandalalaUltimateBarunsidhu285OnepoundChicMrDarcyfanhoneypriyabeena14mishti_17

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Congrats on your half century . Loved the quote from one of my favorite novels !

I did not like yesterday's episode too much ... especially Khushi's antics and the fact that they made Barun strip again... the precap seems to be a repeat of what happened at the RM too!

However , all of this seems to be aimed at  getting some sort of realization of love from Khushi-- this track seems to be devoted to her --- looks like her irritation and anger and hurt will explode into something and things will give!

Loved the way they argued over which side of the bed to sleep on ( very familiar married couplish)... and how she gave in... I think the rest of the bed scene was a bit OTT ( I think she tried to throw him off the bed on purpose!)... and was perplexed that Khushi was not affected at all when this was happening . As for Arnav , seems that his swamification is complete ... or he has iron control ! Rabba ve in the morning - expected!!... 

I hope that we have reached the zenith of MU/fillers/OTT/revenge with today's episode and the MU starts cracking next week...would love to see Khushi of the 4th promo ( that is where we are heading --- kaash hum tumse nafrat kar paate -- she realizes her love and this happens)... and I guess we will have Arnav ( kaash hum tumse mohabbat kar paata)...

A long and bumpy ride ahead -----and your crooners to help us on it...can't get better!

Congrats once more dear --- you write so beautifully and spend so much time on this ...thanks once again!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 21 April 2012 at 5:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786bablio09sejket2nonasihoneypriya

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Brb to edits still haven't watch d episode

edits 
Wow 50TH Crooner and m on d 1st page congrats to me ROFL ROFL
Always Priya its a treat to read your crooners... 

Edited by BarunForever - 21 April 2012 at 12:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasihoneypriya

JerryTheMouse

IF-Rockerz

JerryTheMouse

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Ooh. The appetizers are too good... Embarrassed

Wonder what the entree will be like.. And don't forget dessert! LOL

Thanks for the post! 

Ishii99nonasi

--Sobi--

IF-Dazzler

--Sobi--

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
WOW!!

Party time Priya...congratz for ur 50th Crooner!!!

Will Edit...once u add more.

nonasiIshii99

Post Reply New Post

Go to top