Written Update 20th April 2012

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Indu will be thinking about sanchi's changed behaviour. Malti comes there and asks what happened to him...he says that he is feeling headache . Malti asks indu is he drunken...indu says no...but malti says to promise on her and say the same word...indu agrees that he has drunk...and says about sanchi's changed behaviour and attire. 

Malti in the trial to execute her next plan... convinces indu to take her out for some Banaras Chat. There will be some sweet moments of malti and indu(mother and child). But sanchi will be somewhat late...so malti says to indu that she want to eat chat when indu says they must go now. As per Bittu's plan, Saanchi and Veena arrive at the same place at the same time.

Indu is displeased to see Saanchi dressed in another short gown. Malti takes him near sanchi and her motherand asks her how is she. Meanwhile veena spills the chat on sanchi's dress intentionally and  Saanchi yells at Veena for spoiling her dress. Bittu pretends to defend Veena. Sanchi ignores that and continues to shout at her mother. Indu becomes furious over that and shouts at sanchi to stop it...and says how could she talk like that to her mother. Sanchi shouts at indu that he had no right to talk in middle...and bad mouths him as illitarate and gunda and says how could he even think of loving her...Indu feels bad. Malti becomes furious over sanchi words and shouts at her...sanchi stops and goes away from there.

Precap : sanchi will be going and some boys follows her and tease her...indu sees it and cathes that boys hand...sanchi remains stunned.

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. Another 'lovely plan'!!πŸ˜†

The precap is interesting, I really hope Sanchi's feelings softens towards Indu...evenif they have to show something filmy, like after beating/chasing the boys away, Indu then covers sanchi up and says something like 'this is why girls should not wear these revealing clothes'..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

I really think once, just once Sanchi needs to see him as he truly is - without all those politics in play and she will then realise Indu is somewhat different from what she thought.
madanike thumbnail
Well I think sanchi has done her job and I think we will be able to see our old indu singh back.But I really hated the part when she said how could someone like indu love her.It was truly sooo sad.I think indu deserves someone much better than her and also she repeats the same dialogues again and again which was a little bit irritating.But the conversation b/w indu and his mother was awesome
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. I am sure she will soften...of course something filmy has to happen lol
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

Woo-hoo, finally an epi worth watching this week! It moved at a nice pace, and we got plenty of Indu in it, what more could I want lol!

I have to say I'm beginning to think there is no hope for Veenaji when it comes to Indu. Even when Indu leaped to her defence today, she was still happy to see Sanchi insulting him! That's a great way to treat someone attempting to safeguard your self-respect Veenaji! Guess that if he gives her the chance on Monday, Indu will receive the same response from Sanchi, after saving her from the goons. Like mother like daughter I suppose.

Loved Indu with his mother, he is such a mama's boy, but it is adorable to watch. Also I liked the contrast shown between Sanchi and her mother, and Indu and his mother. 
When it comes down to it Sanchi is the one who takes control in that relationship, and has to defend and take care of her mother. Whereas we can all see that Indu's mother has full control of him, and can fully take care of herself. Lol if INSA do get married will love seeing that Saas-Bahu relationship. I already feel your pain Indu, at being stuck between two dominating women!

I wonder if the first few mins of Monday's epi is again going to be devoted to Sanchi squealing with glee at humiliating and trouncing on Indu's heart again. I think I might miss that scene. It's just so repetitive. She says the same bloody dialogues, and smirks so much that I actually hope Malti Devi breaks her jaw. Actually Malti Devi had best deal with Mahak first when it comes to smirking!

Pre-cap is the best, we've seen in a while! I really hope Indu has a chance to show Sanchi just a little attitude now. I would love it if he after he rescues her, he first apologises sarcastically, that 'all the educated guys were too busy attempting to molest you, so I the simple unattractive gawar had to do you the dishonour of saving your behind from those perverts, but still I apologise, if by me saving your izzat has ruined your reputation!' and then storms off!

If not that then at least I hope Sanchi isn't given another chance to stand on her soap box, and humiliate him again!

Edited by suki11 - 12 years ago
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=suki11]

Thanks for the update!

Woo-hoo, finally an epi worth watching this week! It moved at a nice pace, and we got plenty of Indu in it, what more could I want lol!

I have to say I'm beginning to think there is no hope for Veenaji when it comes to Indu. Even when Indu leaped to her defence today, she was still happy to see Sanchi insulting him! That's a great way to treat someone attempting to safeguard your self-respect Veenaji! Guess that if he gives her the chance on Monday, Indu will receive the same response from Sanchi, after saving her from the goons. Like mother like daughter I suppose.

Loved Indu with his mother, he is such a mama's boyπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†, but it is adorable to watch. Also I liked the contrast shown between Sanchi and her mother, and Indu and his mother. 
When it comes down to it Sanchi is the one who takes control in that relationship, and has to defend and take care of her mother. Whereas we can all see that Indu's mother has full control of him, and can fully take care of herself. Lol if INSA do get married will love seeing that Saas-Bahu relationship. I already feel your pain Indu, at being stuck between two dominating women!

I wonder if the first few mins of Monday's epi is again going to be devoted to Sanchi squealing with glee at humiliating and trouncing on Indu's heart again. I think I might miss that scene. It's just so repetitive. She says the same bloody dialogues, and smirks so much that I actually hope Malti Devi breaks her jaw. Actually Malti Devi had best deal with Mahak first when it comes to smirking!

πŸ‘πŸ‘Pre-cap is the best, we've seen in a while! I really hope Indu has a chance to show Sanchi just a little attitude now. I would love it if he after he rescues her, he first apologises sarcastically, that 'all the educated guys were too busy attempting to molest you, so I the simple unattractive gawar had to do you the dishonour of saving your behind from those perverts, but still I apologise, if by me saving your izzat has ruined your reputation!' and then storms off!πŸ‘
πŸ‘

If not that then at least I hope Sanchi isn't given another chance to stand on her soap box, and humiliate him again!

[/QUOTE
Hi Suki1

Loved and agree with you all the way especially what you said about the precapπŸ‘πŸ‘ . 

The poor guy was stuck between three witches of Eastwick, he had no chance against them. This humiliation has to stop.  I want dumbo to fall in love with him and for him to humiliate her again and again and make cry.😑😑😑😑😑😑

I  can't wait for Mondays episode - it is gonna seem like years.

Jay

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update dear😊.. impressing plan by Malti.. I hope Sanchi realizes that Indu is not a goon. didn't like the fact that Sanchi called him a gunda..🀒
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i loved a different streak in indu's character today, when he showed how he felt bad that sanchi was talking rudely to her mother... that shows how much he values the depth in the simple relationship like that of a mother-child... this was a different angle to either his political revenge/gunda-gardi or majnu angle 
also, i love how he keeps repeating that a woman's beauty lies in her "sharam" and "lihaaz" not many-a-city dweller might agree with that viewpoint today... but it suited his character and traditional upbringing very much... 
Edited by lashy - 12 years ago