Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

hiya to all...

well juz wanted to make a post...so here it goes...!!

i m sure we all had had our share of heartbreaks, breakups in our lives...so how many of u actually held a party for it both u n ur bf or gf...

like we saw in d movi luv ajkl n others r there too...but ofcourse its fiction...Wink

how many of among us actually dared to celebrate it like the proper partyy style...whether d brek up was public or private mutual or broken heartsOuch watever it was...

how mny can dare to do that or how mny hv done it...??

lets share our views on dis...n also how d prty shud b...lets come up wid innovativ ideas...

like playing bulls eye gme wid d photo of our gf or bf on it in front of dem...or actually wid dem...!!!!!!LOL i know dramatic it is...LOL or lets juz hold a proper funeral for d relation wid all rituals n all n bury d pictures together or burn dem...like  its done in the indian tradition...!!!

lets juz share what we think bout this whole concept...

over to u...enough of me...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GloriousDusk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "break up partyy...!!!!!!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riteshnarula

Groupbie

riteshnarula

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Break up is a very hard breaking think in the life so how you do the party of your breakup

GloriousDusk

GloriousDusk

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I dun think anyone can celebrate over a break - up !!! but like u said that's solely my pov , dunno how would other's feel ?

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

ya...u r rite...

dats why i said how many can dare to do such a thing...must b very few people...close to none...!!

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
One can only manage to keep up with a break up party if
1. They never loved their partner (ie it was only a crush, lust or infatuation)
2. They're sure to be meeting again.

Otherwise, break ups are very hear breaking and one cannot have a whole party to show the world how amazing break ups are.

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Break-ups really hurt. I knew a friend & she took it really seriously by taking a life. Anyways I'm sure they are only going to Have a party If the person was not right for them.

roseheart11

roseheart11

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
break up party is not understandable to me...we can party alone ...i mean with our own bunch of frnds to forget the sad happening but break up party seems even more painful...

alishakapoor491

Groupbie

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top