Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

yep i agree with all of you!!! thank you so much sree for making the astitva forum as enjoyable as it is!!!

keep up the excellent work!!! 👏

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Sree thanks for the all the hardwork both in updating us regularly and in archiving the updates. You really make the days for a lot of people especially those who are so caught up that they do not have time to watch. Your eye for details can be seen in the update and I am sure even if I watched the show I would have missed some if I had not read the update.

Keep up the good work.🤗

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Sree,

I have to say that I look forward to my half hour lunch, and eagerly visit the website just to check out your updates for Astitva. I choose to sit in front of the computer reading your updates rather than go outside for lunch.

I used to take the updates for granted, but now I realize that it must take a lot of effort to put them up. You communicate very well and the way you describe the show is just perfect. It's almost as if I'm watching the show on TV....sometimes even better.

I'm in NY, so we're about a month and half behind, but I make sure to read your current updates to find out what's going on in India. I hate surprises. This way when I know there's a boring episode on, I will skip it. I'm usually very pressed for time so I can only watch two or three shows. Astitva is one of them. You updates allows me to keep track with the story line, regardless of me having to watch all the episodes.

I'm so grateful for this. Thanks for all your efforts.

Peaches.

richakang thumbnail
Thank you sree for all the updates that you have given us.......they are trully trully appreciated.........i live on the update for astitva.......
sks20 thumbnail
Thanks a ton Shree. You are doing a wonderful job.  I live in NJ and love getting a headsup on this serial.
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thx's sree 4 everything👏........ur doing a good job👍🏼Even though i hate astitva i still read ur detail updates to know wht's happening😃

icy_devil

Edited by icy_devil - 19 years ago
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hey Sree

Good job and thanks for everything. 👏 

*Anjali* thumbnail

Dear Sree,

I barely visit the Astitva section, but I have read your phenomenal updates and they are excellent!  You do a lot for the forum and are a wonderful moderator, something which we all appreciate.  The archive you made is really great---it's very convenient to find updates and it is evident that you worked very hard to make it.  Above all else, you are a wonderful friend, with whom I enjoy talking and I really value your advice.

Thanks for your excellent work and for being such a great friend.🤗

Anjali 😊

Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Hi,

I have never visited Astitva Fourm all this time, but I know Sree Di, she is such a sweetheart, I shower her with all kinds of questions and she answers them all patiently. We talk about different Topics and its always fun,

Sree Di, you are simply Zabardast!👏
Keep up the Good Work!!

Thanks a lot for everything🤗

Saba

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi All

I am really in Cloud Nine after reading these compliments bestowed on  me by my dear friends.😊 Thanks again  for all your appreciation. I really feel honoured that i am a part of IF. IF has really changed my lifestyle. 👏I have no more words to express how greatful I am to IF and to all my IF friends.

Thanks again to one and all,

Sree