Loved the last scene!

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
For me, the best part of an otherwise rather melodramatic episode was the final scene where Mona is with the children and the lights go off. The way she started to call for Pradeep, then remembered the reality, and how Bulbul got up and changed the fuse--it was symbolic. Mona and the children can light up their lives even without Pradeep. And Mona will realise that the kids are her strength.
It also shows how education can empower women. Bulbul is only in school but knows how to change a fuse because she was taught so in class!  Kudos!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I loved it too, The ray of new light and a chapter closed, Mona with her three children can start a fresh life..
CV's please show Mona start a fresh and a single mom is acceptable by society show her that way
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes that was two diff generation women-female...Mona in such a devastating situation after husband leaving her and kids behind...So lost but a young teenage daughter who is from the new generation able to do what a man can do too which is taught in school...

I want Mona to get the courage and confidence from her kids love to survive...She surely can do wonders...Many women fail at being good wife and mother...here she was handling everything...SHe can do much more..

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
what i loved was mona's smile.. like she had decided that she would stay strong for her kids if not for anyone else..
mona will start a new life