Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Road To Love & Beyond pt 8 pg147,note in pg161 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 162

abina03

Goldie

abina03

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
interesting start...
loved it...
why Geet's own parents hates her?
waiting for the next part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteTommyKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Road To Love & Beyond pt 8 pg147,note in pg161 (Page 36)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DantaDeepa

IF-Dazzler

DantaDeepa

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
AWESOME
SUEPRB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

love4all

IF-Dazzler

love4all

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
awesome superb part
i hate geet family 
cont soon

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
updating

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwenmonika1992

monika1992

IF-Rockerz

monika1992

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
waiting

Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Glitter Text

New Life & New place

Part2:- 

She heard her dulha's name for the first time , she smiles to herself, it's more mocking smiles, and ready to leave the house where she born and brought up as piece of furniture and now throw her almost , like she is , she sighed and want to cry but tears also dried in her eyes .she left her mayka forever may be to beginning a new journey with unknown man who is her Dulha, her kuwar sa .

Their, Car entered into the big Mansion, which is cover with different lights and flower. Geet's face cover with long veil and her heart is beating fast for some unknown reason, she almost tripped in fear, shyness and due to her veil & long lehenga when maan hold her by her waist and make her stand properly .

After taking Arti of Maaneet by maan's Mom , she said aao pehle aapne pair se iss kalas ko girao then put ur leg here , ha beti ahista se ao, Geet obey all order slowly then Maan's dadi ma said Maan, beta aap , aab aapne dulhan ko aapne bahon mein uthaiye and andar aayie .

(come inside, first by ur feet push the Kalas(bowl) then put ur leg here , yes beti now come slowly,Geet obey all order slowly then Maan's dadi sa said Maan, son,now take ur bride in ur arms and enter the palace.)

Maan look at his dadi ma when his Dadi sa said don't give me that glares now take her in ur arms.

Maan almost pull her harshly then take her in his arms where geet in fear and hold his neck in fear  when maan looks at her but can't see her face it's cover with veil ,He looked away when geet thinks y m feeling , I know him,this smell then she mentally cursed herself &  try to look another way and same with maan also looked away from her and start to walking towards stair case when  dadi sa said ruk jaiye aap, humne kya apko kaha kya .

(Maan almost pull her harshly then take her in his arms where geet in fear and hold his neck in fear  when maan looks at her but can't see her face it's cover with veil ,He looked away when geet thinks y m feeling , I know him,this smell then she mentally cursed herself &  try to look another way and same with maan also looked away from her and start to walking towards stair case when  dadi sa said stop there maan,what we told u )

Maan looking frustrated at this all & said hurry up,dadi sa rolled her eyes , here maan in his mind I can't carry her  full day , she is not so light but she is light maan she is light like feather and her body is so soft when I touch chi maan what r u thinking , it's not good, what wrong with me ?control maan, control , control ,his chain of thought break by dadi sa's voice

Dadi sa:- chaliye uss taraf aur iha aaiye aab aur iha isse dewar pe bahu aapna hath ka chap dena hain pehele iha aapna hath iha rakhiye , a plate with fill with alta and then put ur hand here and then put it in this wall ,Geet did same and maan helped her by taking her close to wall.

(Dadi Sa:- let's go that side and here in this wall , placed ur hand print bahu .but first placed ur hands here, a plate with fill with alta and then put ur hand here and then put it in this wall ,Geet did same and maan helped her by taking her close to wall.)

After this Maan's mom said aab dono iha aayie kuch aur rasam hain.

(After this Maan's mom said now both u come here ,& u have more rasam now.)

Maan sighed then said  I have to carry her more &is this also ur rasam ha.where geet feels tremendous embarrassment .she start little wriggle when maan whisper just stay quiet ha.

Dadi sa:-ha , till the end of all rasam of tonight and stop scaring ur wife.

Maan cursed geet more where geet feel she embarrassed , she think is this man also rude like her family no not her family, they r not her family.

Maan along with Geet in his arms she came and then masa said aaiye beta iha aap baithiye and put down bahu also there, u both seat face to face and then will tell u about another rasam .

(Maan along with Geet in her arms she came and then masa said come here son and sit down here and put down bahu also there, u both seat face to face and then will tell u about another rasam .)

Maan again sighed and make geet stand on her feet then take his seat, Geet is standing like doll there don't know what to do.

Masa looking at her and said bahu aaiye aap iha aapne kuwar sa ke saamne bathiye , after settling geet in front of Maan  a big thal placed there ,Thal is full with alta and pink, red rose petals .

(Masa (Maan's mother) looking at her & said Bahu come here, dear, and sit in front of ur kuwar sa, After settling geet in front of maan , a big thal (Plate) there, Thal (Plate) is full with Alta(Red color liquid )& pink, red rose petals.)

Dadi sa said aab aap dono iha aapna hath daliye aur ha usse pehele sun lijiye aap dono ko hum teen mauka denge to take the ring from here and who will take the ring , she or he will rule over him or her and this house .

(Dadi sa Said now both of u placed ur hand in side the thal  but before that listen to me, we r giving u three chance to take the ring from here & who will take the ring , She or he will rule over or her & this house )

Geet just nodded silently and followed geet, maan thinks what more drama will happen here don't know. He sighed then he heard some of his cousin who came from aboard asked dadi sa what's the need of this game

Dadi sa :- yes this is very much needed ,and u sit quietly few time .

All giggled to hear it when maan is more irritated.

After this Masa said now let's start the game

Both enter their hands in the same time when everyone claps there, in this time maan's hand many time touch geet's hand and both feel shiver down to their spine .After some time , Maan take the ring and show it when girls said huh,Bhabi sa ,what is this, u lost in front of bhai sa .we thought u can make him lost but.

Maan look at geet who lowered her head like she commit a  big mistake in her life .

Maan coughs and said dadi sa,

Dadi sa smiles and understand it and said baccho,  don't tease ur bhabi sa so much.

Every one nodded then After this Maan's masa give a pair of anklet to maan and said now make her wear this  by ur own hand

Maan look at them then said I have to make her wear, or shall she will wear it by herself .

Masa:- I told u na, u have to make her wear it and son this is tradition always  husband make his wife to wear this ankle, & then this Kangan(bangles)& waist chain also.

Both maaneet gulped their saliva and maan said here!

Dadi sa:-no in ur room and now no more talk & questions answers, just take ur wife in ur arms again and go to ur room.

Maan sighed and take her in his arms and went to stair case after that maan make her sit in the bed when Dadi sa said now u go out side , we have to make her ready and here r those ornaments u have to make her wear.

Maan barely nodded and left the room.

After some times, Geet who is ready again and looking little fresh sit in the bed nervously.

Her heart beating fast and she clutched bed sheet tightly, she feels her heart will come out any time she heard some noise coming from out side but don't know y .

She looks here and there and feeling sad the event happen in her mayka.

How she wants to sleep and her masa will cares her head, but her  family abandon her almost, told her that  they will consume poison if she do anything which will harm their honor, she closed her eyes think y her mayka is like that. Suddenly she heard door is open and some one entering the room and she feel almost will die now, don't know y, she is feeling that butterfly roaming in her stomach .she heard people talking out side the room and some giggling then suddenly a shout and everyone stop.

She looking down at her feet when she feels some one is coming towards her.

She feels weight on the bed when she heard, her kuwar sa said huh, ahem ahem oh actually, I mean, can u wear this all by urself.

Geet want to say something  but she can't , she just try to nod yes.

Maan:- hoh change ur dress then have sleep, I guess u feel tired after all events and  this  , anyway,

Geet just nod then try to stand up falls due to heavy lehenga and almost trip in front of maan but maan hold her  bare waist and she almost clutched his sherwani.

Both maaneet again feel goose bump and then maan make her stand but try to cover his arouse self , he shouts  at Geet what the ***** , can't u see when u r walking or u did it intentionally.

Geet feel numb and sudden shouts stop her thinking process she just stare and then murmur I'm sorry and runs from there.

She enter the another room and closed it and sat down on the floor and try to shout, want to run away from this all, y every one always shouting at her, what's her fault . y always she .

Here maan angrily change his sherwani then look at the way where geet runs but then he is feeling guilty for shouting at her like this  , he went there and knock the door, geet, geet , Where r u, geet open the door ,GEET.

Here geet just feared to open the door , look at the door few moments then some how she open the door and look at the floor guilty when maan look at geet at first angrily but soon he noticed how she is looking down and like she feared.

Maan:- don't be scared at me . it's my fault, I'm sorry.

Geet hold her lehenga more tightly when maan said look at her then said come here and holds her hand slightly when again geet feel some electric current going there.

Maan brought her and said dekho I know ke  tum daaro mat I mean see I want to clear something but it's ok

Geet slowly said I'm sorry for whatever happen, I didn't do anything intentionally , it's just I tripped  and so

Maan :- sit down here, geet sit besides him when maan said it's ok, just forget it. Anyway , see I want to talk with u about something, see, I want to tell u something very clearly ,I don't want to marry any one ,after hearing this geet look at him when maan said see, don't take it other wise and don't judge anything I didn't want to tie with any relationship  but I had to cause of family and more imp I gave my self to my country , I lived in Delhi now  for my job, my name is Major Maan Singh Khurana but  my job is transferable , right now posted in delhi,

Geet nodded then asked slowly will u throw me out from here.

Maan smiles then said no , don't worry ,  yes  this is right I didn't want to marry any one and still don't know how I will but , I'm not inhuman as I know if I throw u then what will happen to u . anyway, let's not make any more fuse , we will talk later as there is lots of time and now go and change ur dress,

Geet nodded and went to change her dress and after change she just came and stand one side  & maan is  looking at his phone when geet coughs ahem ahem  &maan without looking at her  when maan said geet, u can sleep here and trust me I'll not cross my limits .

Maan after putting his pillow just turn and got shocked of his life and shouts TUMMM.

Maan look shocked to see GEET there , geet is the girl with whom his encounter in his palace corridor not so good , he looks frustrated and then said so it's u wait wait I seen u before also yes yea in that party night and now I got it, y u collided with me

Here geet ,look horrified  and said u , u , u here , then u r my kuwar sa.

Maan shouts I'm not ur kuwar sa get this to ur brain.

Geet look at him blankly then maan said right now get out from my room , I can't stay with u. now I got it y, u . wait , I have to talk with Dadi sa

Geet :- Pls forgive me, I will do whatever u say , I can't go any where, I can't go pls try to understand kuwar sa, they will kill me or they commit suicide I throw out from here.

Maan cut her and said cut ur drama and save ur tears , don't show this to me  and turns to open the door when Geet said  what do u know about me, what do u know after u met me once or twice ,u don't know anything about me and u r giving me punishment with out any reason.

Maan look at few times then just left from there.

He want to go to Dadi sa's room and tell her that he will break this alliance but he can't Geet's questions hit his heart and brain.

He sat in his meditation room and tries to relax and try to find the ans of geet's questions.

Here in room, Geet sit in the floor and crying there , she is feeling it's end of her life, once she will go back to her home, they will kill her or they killed themselves and her also, y God is punishing her too much, what is her fault. She will kill herself before more humiliation will come in her way.

She gets up and frantically searching something and then she find a knife is there, she take it and look at the knife and then take it and placed it in her wrist but shivering and thinking to cut or not but then she  take a deep breath .

Here maan get up from the floor & said no I can't give punishment to geet , y , I'm behaving like that when she just , no no, it's wrong and remember all past incidents and said how could I do it, if I throw her then those cruel customs will kill her and her family, her family will face immense humiliation no no, I can't do it.I have to take right decision and i.e. to make her stay here .I have to give her chance, y I suddenly got angry to see her y, I took some haste decision but no I'll talk with her and make her stay,

Here Geet in shaking hands put the knife on her wrist when maan hold it and shouts What the *** u r doing, gosh r u crazy or u want to trapped ur and try to ruin ur honor. what's ur actual plan ha , to destroy my family reputation ha, what is ur plan Miss Geet Singhania.

Geet look stunned to hear all accusation , her patience broke at last & she shouts Kuwar sa .hum aapke patni hain aapke sath jabse humara naam jura hain tab se what do u think , each & every only giving me blame , this is not right this is wrong, don't do this don't tell this y , I'm not doll, I'm human and I'm trying to trapped u then it's me who trapped in front of this marriage, this relation , never , no one think about me and now also same think, y I'm blaming u when my own family .

But maan cut her & said just stop it now u r blaming ur family ,grt woman I must say.now I guess there is something and ur behavior that's y they ,wait wait  r u related with any guy ,I mean any boy friend or u want to run away with ur boy friend or u hey u done something big so ur family in hurry make this alliances ha.

Geet looked at him like he is alien then said yes I done something u know Mr Maan  Singh Khurana.u know what mistake  when maan cut her & said it's Major Maan Singh Khurana , when geet smiles & said u have to proud of ur name na huh then said u know  what I commit biggest mistake in my life to born as girl , u know Major Maan Singh Khurana ,u r lucky born as male where no one will question for ur mere existence but for me it's not like that,

Maan greeted his teeth & said GEEET when geet said Rajkumari Geetanjali Maan Singh Khurana naam hain humara ,my name is Rajkumari Geetanjali Maan Singh Khurana.

Maan look amused and said I'm impressed princess.

When Geet replied I know I did wrong to reply u back but I will not take any more insult from any one.

Maan :-oh really so u r & will fighting for ur self respect that's grt, then can u tell me y u want to kill urself when u know this is coward act, u want to kill urself  when geet said I know , it's coward act but u know kuwar sa when a human take this type of step , u know when human things there is no way to lived a life like human when ur every dreams shattered or kill brutally , when people make u realized u r nothing but a mere furniture or doll who don't have any rights to think about herself, to think about her own , to think dream about something or rather , leave it kuwar sa u will not understand & I'm sorry for behaving rude and but maan cut her & said it's too late and I guess it's now time for sleep. Good night , we will talk later .

Maan lying on the bed when geet came after removing all jwellery except her mangal sutra, bangles & maan tikka .

Maan said come here sleep geet, I'll not give u invitation for again & again and pls don't start ur sorry thing again then he turns when geet murmur dusht danav & take a sit in the bed when maan turns & asked what did u say ?

Geet shocked & gulped her saliva then said good night and turns and off the light .

Maan smirks & think pagal hain but soon think what she poured out few times ago, she was telling about those thing but is it true or something else, but y m thining about it let's for get it y I'll be worried for her , huh, sleep maan sleep.

But sleep is far away from him , he turns to find geet is sleeping peacefully, he smiles and cover her fully with blanket then try to catch some sleep but again geet's word ringing in his brain continuously.

He cursed geet, now she is sleeping peacefully after taking my sleep arhh this woman I know they only want to make us crazy.

Precap:-

1.New beginning & Facing reality

Previous Part:- First meeting to Marriage , a new journey :-Page1

Next Part:-

New beginning & Facing reality -Page 71

Note:- About geet's family there is many family who still think girls r only burden for them, they consider girls r only mere furniture and I just bring it here but that doesn't mean every girls parents or family r like this , that will be also come later .

Now about maan well in the concept and prologue I told how is maan from there judge Major Maan Singh Khurana.

Don't worry geet is not cry baby , she is fighter , brave girl again read the prologue & concept about GEET.

Story will unfold more and many more action, drama, romance, passion, twist and turns, here maaneet r not simple character but they have many complex in their character , they r normal human, they have anger , they have pain in their life, they have dream in their life , they react also like us , instant reaction, some times they r frustrated when they try to react badly,  some time realized , some times not, like this more will come  , the journey of MAANEET in new way ,till then keep reading Road To Love N Beyond 

P.S:- translation in English put in brown color

& who want to received pm for this FF pls send buddy req or post a comment here

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 May 2012 at 3:34am

The following 170 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuaashiyaan_2010kumctg48aparna_mshubhiguptaSarah08rumi_loveLovegurtionlysweetmelondivyaraghanigoyalkalpna123rosttania90MONIJA785armad-divya-love_lavnya-Elfin-meenaveednonabebupulvi16PoonamTshailimgrani1391preet.harmanprincess_mimisupernasahumamatha.mishtimohabbatElizaKawasnemaanbhawna029290860623sheetalvasarizwanaqpiyushiseductivepurpleimli95jeyanthi123CiaMaaneetSweetestPariprachidalmiaMakpieBeena_gits_meDiva7april12ashmaaneet-eiya-LadyArwenHADmishtipingu.tinguCrystalSayacutemishtipranita1202priyasreeAmElOdIfatema_007saam123ns.1star_777sstylishdollm-g19sree.maneetCuteTommyabina03cherieLoversidMLOVERkamiyaWhypadhudreamy4evervidu87Atiffahappydays30gurti30neethuMGNav2010nats0101KasiKasiana1411kabslocksd_soniadreamymishti88RageOfAnAngel-SmexySmile-SayaneeH.LecterGudiyalovesguru286pearlsanum23shri12sanghita0000Tia-AFreeBirdangeldream14heytalNANDY_BRUritzy09nehakapoor7Niharika.Nairmeettutellymemonika1992_Jyothi_Awari_MaanpanchaaliTanuDDiancrazydream-Mitu-soni4eva-Veritaserum-Dilsayharshithaaaaaaawajiha-1PaintedSkyminnie_tweetieblueopalmisty_drastifanajennsmallvilledivareenajanu_2006monikaseth-Priti11-swetha10khwaishfannahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebsona-rai--aarthi--rsroopalimaansee--Ratna--freya123seemamarymeena..6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapeShruti_Goyalsuhaaana-Mounika-Little_Mermaid.impoojavermapunam2712anupm04-Mishu-love2_somakahkashansakinaTyrosdlife19ammu5.LilGreenRobot.dolly10Loquacious_AashMadhuri53tamanna1391singh24manesha76_BlackPearl_todayzstarabinash079-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..bhanu_rekhagdumasspvdgoldenmoondrrose31

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hi all
how r u all
thanks and lots of hugs for giving me ur love & support, pls keep loving me & my FF and keep showering ur love
read each and every comments and loved them
sorry for not replying any one but I really read it and try to clear those confusion here
and hugs and thanks to all of them who likes my previous update
pls keep loving this FF
updated part 2 of this FF
pls read & do comments
pls pressed the liked button
hope this part is long and u will like this part also
pls read this note

Note:- About geet's family there is many family who still think girls r only burden for them, they consider girls r only mere furniture and I just bring it here but that doesn't mean every girls parents or family r like this , that will be also come later .

Now about maan well in the concept and prologue I told how is maan from there judge Major Maan Singh Khurana.

Don't worry geet is not cry baby , she is fighter , brave girl again read the prologue & concept about GEET.

Story will unfold more and many more action, drama, romance, passion, twist and turns, here maaneet r not simple character but they have many complex in their character , they r normal human, they have anger , they have pain in their life, they have dream in their life , they react also like us , instant reaction, some times they r frustrated when they try to react badly,  some time realized , some times not, like this more will come  , the journey of MAANEET in new way ,till then keep reading Road To Love N Beyond 

love

rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 04 May 2012 at 12:35am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

rumi_loveLovegurtionlyFrancisco.Angelrani1391princess_mimilove_lavnyaPoonamTsree.maneetabina03LadyArwenHADmishtiashmaaneetRageOfAnAngelana1411sowmyadharinineethuMGDilsaycrazydreamHanishadeviShruti_GoyalimpoojavermakahkashansakinaTyropunam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6meena..shah10maanseesona-rai--Ratna--aamirkhanfanmaaniqramonikasethjanu_2006swetha10khwaishfandumasNeelambari.._BlackPearl_tamanna1391drrose31spvd

-Mitu-

IF-Rockerz

-Mitu-

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
HEY AWSOME KYA SR THI GEET SLEEP PEACEFULLY BECHARA MAAN

Krishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top