Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Road To Love & Beyond pt 8 pg147,note in pg161 (Page 132)

Post Reply New Post

Page 132 of 162

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Waiting di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Road To Love & Beyond pt 8 pg147,note in pg161 (Page 132)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Hi all dearies
how r u all
I'm glad that u all loved the maaneet scene and conversation and their shopping scene and how well their relationship developing
I'm really happy that u all loved to see the progress in their relationship
this honey is for to know each other well, easy with each other well and they r  now.

I read each and every comments and loved all awesome, beautiful comments
it's inspired me lots to write more well

I would love to read more ur views for this FF and updates

thanks to all who pressed liked button
shabnam22dpurvaaashiyaan_2010scarce05PoonamTsheetalvasaaparna_mkabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreeansshuMONIJA78Francisco.Angelashwimaaneetshubhigupta.Priya2000.AISHAJSrunishaParimishtyvalli30shri12pisces666LILY111144preet.harmankaxatania90goyalkalpna123pamilbhawna02sonika1974mishtimohabbatmeenaveedindiegirl-Manashi-nonabebulove_lavnyasurbhijn106LadyArwenshalini28m-g19Gemmringmeanjucoolsaswati_2008poojaaddismamatha.MSgayatrifatema_007pranita1202bulbul164JANAGIDesigirls12x_Mishti_xBhartiKhushi909happydays30sowmyadharinineethuMGNav2010madhavipatilsree.maneetHADmishtieiya22neha5058ashvinisharmaambeernANGILS.KALIuteemCrystalSayalove4allbilly_rituangel_smilyabina03kuhu18freya123impoojavermadolly10tiakashyapnats0101ana1411khushi1022Shifatnehakapoor7love2_somamonika1992dona86muraadlovesddgill123jyothikrishsingh24drrose31mandy15Ash1991Atiffa-maankimishti-misty_drastifan.AmeenaForEvablueopalmaanspadhuajennmaanharammu5sdlife19honeygraperupzloveuvidu87smallvilledumassonu4eversoni4evazaara2212Shravya.MDilsayGcs-girlkahkashansakinaanupm04megh_piyashinahtani88aamirkhanfankhwaishfanmandymoret_areebambbiha--Ratna--minnie_tweetiewajiha-1Shruti_Goyalmaneetlover1-padma-shrutheAjaytamanna1391meena..seemamaryspvdpriti11maaniqrasona-rai--Neelam--shah10--aarthi--jyoti_l-dia-millie_maaneetpreethimonikasethjanu_2006divareenaMariam94swetha10bhanu_rekhag

pls always giving me love and ur support
lots of hugs Hug
love
rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 June 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25poojaaddisAmor.abina03indiegirlLadyArwenlove4allkabslocksJananivjcsowmyadhariniNav2010DantaDeepa-maankimishti-minnie_tweetieTia-AFreeBirdsoni4evaneha5058ammu5love2_somakahkashansakinaTyro.LilGreenRobot.impoojavermaShruti_Goyalmeena..mandymoreaamirkhanfanrsroopalimaansee--Ratna--janu_2006swetha10khwaishfan_BlackPearl_singh24manesha76-Orchid-goldenmoondrrose31spvd

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Glitter Text
Next Part:-Lost & Insecurity  

Next day morning , geet get up early and found maan is no where then she noticed a washroom door opened a her husband is coming out from there only wearing a towel and water dripping from his hair to neck to chest to his abdomen.

Geet felt thousand butter fly roaming on her stomach for the first time, she instantly turns her face.

Geet:-what is happening, y m feeling like this no no,it's not right , when maan said geet, good morning,

Geet take a deep breath and said good morning kuwar sa and get up from the bed and said I'll call for ur coffee when maan said wait geet,I already told them for our coffee and tea then we will have break fast from the local market , what say?

Geet:- nice and almost runs from there , when maan think now what happen to her, this girl na opps no girl , ma'm will be angry on me and smiles to think about her .

Later geet came out from the washroom and found a beautiful short sleeve suit for her , and it's color is indigo blue.

She smiles and wear it when maan knock the door and said geet, may I come in ,

Geet:- placed the duppata and said y u r asking permission kuwar sa?

Maan smiles then said masa called u for something , she will call again , talk with her ha.

Later maaneet went for little sight seeing , little shopping , geet is so happy  and glowing in happiness .

Geet:-kuwar sa, when we will go to ur home ?

Maan looks puzzled and said I didn't get it ,

Geet:- oh where u r staying for ur work, I don't know na and masa said me that will be our home so I asked,

Maan smiles and said geet's let's eat some thing then will talk, m feeling little hungry.

Geet:-hmmm.

At local restaurant ,maan said m right now posting at DELHI but soon will transfer some where else don't know where till now , when I'll join then only .

Maan smiles and said don't scared ha, u have to stay there alone but there will be others also.

Geet:-yes meera di told me.

Maan looked at her with wide eyes when geet said she is elder than me na so .and smiles at maan showing her cute dimple .

Maan turns quickly and said hmm, let's go

Geet :-kuwar sa, when we will go there?

Maan:-hmmm after couple of days.

Geet smiles then said Kuwar sa, I want to buy something .pls take me there.

Maan see there is some mall when maan said u want to go there again.

Geet :- y if u don't want then Actually I want to buy something , then in her mind for u.

Maan smiles :-ok let's go there.

They entered the mall and geet went to pen shop when maan said mm for whom u r buying this.

Geet smiles and said  surprise  and giggle and said I'm going that side .

Maan smiles and said ok

Geet try to go away from maan as she wants to buy the gift for maan as a surprise gift,

She smiles and said it's only for my kuwar sa.

She take the gift and packed it well then looked at her kuwar sa and said , ho gaya, done,

Maan:-hmmm , will u not share with me?

Geet nodded no the smiles and said kuwar sa , m feeling hungry now .

Maan :-hmmm , let's go there.

Geet in her mind, oh no , m not feeling hungry but what to do  , when he is keep asking the questions, I'm sorry kuwar sa but it's surprise I want to give u in right time so but I can't lie also , pls forgive me when maan hold her hand and help her to cross the road and said what happen geet, where r u?

Geet:-oh actually, nehi ,I mean.

Maan:- r u ok ,

Geet:-yes ,I'm perfectly fine .

Maan:- hmmm, ok. Geet. Accha we will go tomorrow after noon some where and that will be surprise for u from me.

Geet smiles then said ok , the place u mentioned earlier .

Maan:-yes.

Later at the time of evening, maaneet returning from a fort when maan's phone ring  , maan picked it up and said geet, stay here, m coming , here signal is not clear , m here but don't go any where, just stay here, ok.

After few mins, maan came and take geet with him and said there is call from dadi and said that Suhasini is coming back. When geet looked at him all puzzled and asked suhasini?

Maan:- she is my younger little cousin sis,  she lost her mother  in very small age and her grand parents think  she is bad omen for their life so they abandon her . geet gasped to hear it when maan said geet, it's the life, and reality anyway, she is just 14yrs old , very much bubbly and talkative , u will get a good company, well I know u r wondering y she is not in our wedding, well, she lived in hostels come here only in holiday as our wedding is fixed in hurry so .I know might be it's lame excuse but her hostel is too strict when geet said I can understand it.

They came to main door of the fort and then they will come down when maan said geet stay close to me as today here is too much crowd due to this function.

Geet nodded and stay close to him.

Maan came the main road , near the parking area and  said geet this crowd na, I just fear for ur safety, Thank God , we came here safely. , let's go and just turn and found the place is empty there is no geet,

Maan panicked and said geet, GEETTT, where r u? He is running almost  and asking every one , suddenly he is feeling his world is stop in mid way, he hold his head , pushing his hair behind and shouts GEEETTT,

He never felt so helpless like this , he is asking every man there, he cursed himself more for this helpless state and leave geet like this, but now not the time for cursing or thinking about it , he runs towards the main road and try to find her every where ,

He runs towards the fort again and shouting  geet , geet where r u and then he noticed a hazy familiar figure is coming towards him and then noticed geet , she is her geet and maan runs and shouts geet who is also shivering in fear to loose her husband and asking people , if any one can see him , then she heard his voice and felt a sense of relief and runs towards him.

Maan just reached near to her and  for a moment looked at her then cupped her face in his palm and asked r u fine, geet? Y u went away from me geet, y and Geet try to say something when maan almost roared Can't u hear what I told u , y u have to do ur own. U know nothing and just , damn it geet, what is ur problem ,I told u ,I shouldn't take u here, it's my fault  where maan said this last line in another sense but geet took it as an another way ,

Maan looked at geet who is trying to avoid looking back at him and she is shivering due to fear and pain which is caused by maan unknowingly.

Maan just hugged her, engulfed her petite form in his arms.

Geet at first shocked and stunned to react but soon she hide herself in her husband's arms, like she want to hide self from this world, this few mins without maan, is hell for her , then maan's scolding making hell for her.

Suddenly maan is feeling his shirt is wet and feel geet is shivering.

He hugged her and said shhh , geet, it's ok, u r fine , dear, shhh , don't cry, after some time of patting and  geet's tears stop but her hiccups starts as for non stop crying.

After their marriage, maan never seen her crying like that . He takes geet with him and went to wards his car.

Later at night,  geet is sleeping but holding maan's hand like little kid , where maan is sitting besides her and patting her continuously.

Almost full night, maan sitting the wake as sleep is far away from him, don't know y today he felt ,he lost geet forever, he lost his life, when he was searching her , his whole stopped that moments, don't know he never felt so restless. He tucked her in the soft duvet and sitting there to make her comfortable.

Next day morning,geet is eating breakfast but very slowly when maan said geet, kya hua, y u r eating so slow?

Geet nodded no when maan said not feeling ok,

Geet:-I'm ok.

Maan:-kkk, I packed our all luggage will check out after 1 hour.

After checking out ,the hotel, maan said geet, u know where we r going it's close to nature  but geet look aloof from all.

Maan shook his head .

On the way geet is staring out side lost  when maan said geet, geet,  but geet just reply hmmm.

Maan take her hand and said r u angry on me, upsate on me,I'm sorry geet,I was and am not angry on u , geet ,I was frustrated, and sad on myself to loose u that time so I shouts , geet but geet just said it's ok, it's my fault. I'm sorry.

They reached their destination and for a change once geet also lost in the nature and beauty of this place, she smiles but when maan said so how is the surprise geet and this place?

Geet softly said nice but maan sighed again to se the melancholy look on her face.

They entered their cottage and it's like small bungalow type , one side cover with glass door . there is huge swimming pool  full placed surrounded with hills.

Maan:- geet go and fresh up, we will go little out side for sight seeing.

When geet just nodded yes but her mind is not want to go anywhere , y he told that he shouldn't take me here, I'm burden on him kya?

Later maan take geet in hill side restaurant and said u know geet I was thinking to watch a movie today , long time didn't watch anything,  what say ?

Geet is playing with her food and said as u wish.

Maan hold her hand and said geet, m asking u  , what is ur wish?

Geet sadly said my wish ,I never dream or wish anything kuwar sa .once I tried but soon her voice chocked and she whisper a sorry to him.

Maan feel pain, and think y he scold her , it's not her fault, if he holds her hand then , he  get up and take a seat besides her and hold her hand said I'm sorry geet, pls forgive me ,I was angry on myself geet, trust me, I was frustrated that time when I find u r not with me ,I feel lost that time, u r my wife geet.if I shouts on u , scolds u that cause I have the right on u.and if u now looking like sad sad then I will feel pain that cause of me , u r unhappy .

Geet who is looking another side slowly said I'm fine .

Maan:- geet u know what , u don't know urself the way I came to know u in few days, don't lie to make me happy .

Geet :-I'm not .

Maan try to say something and when geet turns and said I used to get scolding from every one but after my marriage sply last few days with u, all changed so , it's all sudden and I'I .

Maan hold her face and said I'm sorry geet, see I told u na it's all sudden and I lost my temper on myself but shouts on u and u know how angry ur kuwar sa, u see him in this way na, now pls stop looking sad, I don't like ur dull, pale sad face, geet, pls give me ur smiles.pls.

Geet smiles little but it's not reached  fully her face but maan didn't insist her more as it'll take time.

Next day:-

Maan:- geet today we will go forest there will be camp fire night and u and me only,so packed some necessary things for this tour.

Geet nodded then said thik hain, but do we need food also packed like normal food along with some dry food also.

Maan :-yes as per needed take this we will return tomorrow morning  or afternoon.

Geet nodded and said kuwar sa

Maan stopped on his way as it's after the incident first time geet called him by her own .

Maan smiles and said yes geet,oh dadi sa called u on ur phone , u r jogging that time so.

Maan:-I'll call her and smiles then said get ready.

Later they went to the forest for camp fire.

Geet hold maan's hand and said kuwar sa , it's so beautiful and this tent , u made it.

Maan chuckled and feel  the geet is back again and said yes the place is beautiful and I choose it for u and tent well no cause here u can found make shift tent in mane places for this camp fire here many couple of friends or tourist also come some time. But this mostly off session so I choose ,

Geet smiles heartily at maan and this time her smiles reached her eyes which r her soul,

Maan softly said thanks geet when geet turned and said kuwar sa once u said we r friends na and more I 'm also sorry for my behavior.

This time maan stop her and said no sorry , no thanks in friendship and now forget it all.

Geet smiles to him as they forget the sad incident in their life but it's teach them also something.

They talked that day, share their childhood, school, their likes, dislikes few and geet want to know more about maan's work in their, maan also give her encouragement to complete her study , tips about how she will manage there alone some times.

Geet feel so much happiness in few days, with her kuwar sa he is smiling again, yes he is little bit angry man but that day she also , anyway .now time to go back home again and from there after couple of days they will go to delhi, kuwar sa's home.

Maaneet r happy as they r enjoying each other  company not aware that their destiny will take turn or will take an exam from them.

They came back to palace and masa and dadi sa r so happy

They noticed happy glow on geet's  face.

Both maaneet r taking their blessings .

Dadi sa:- go beta, go and fresh up then we will talk to both of u when maaneet nodded yes .

Later they meet dadi sa and ma sa and said they brought lots of gifts for them.

Maan added little well mainly by geet, as it's all her choice when geet just smiles happily and then gives dadi sa  a beautiful saree with chain and beautiful pendant and Murti of Goddess Durga .

Dadi sa so much over whelmed by this gift and blessed geet .

Them geet gives masa another saree with few selective novel as masa loved to read .

Masa smiles and blessed and hugged geet then asked so u know my likes ha bahu rani when geet smiles and said oh kuwar sa told me.

Both masa and dadi sa r looking happy to hear it.

They r happy finally their children r happy with each other.

Maan's phone ring and he excused herself as ladies engaged themselves in chatting with each other.

Geet:-Masa , dadi sa I want ur permission.

Dadi sa:- are u r our bhau rani, maan's wife , now tell me what u want  and for what do u need now permission ?

Geet with shy smiles said oh I want to make some food for kuwar sa.

Both masa and dadi sa smiles then dadi sa said of course u can , and u know what u can reached to his heart soon by his stomach .

Masa also laughs when geet just smiles shyly and lowered her head .

Maan entered and said masa , dadi sa Suhasini called me she will come after couple of days, , date fixed fully .

All r happy to hear it when maan said geet if u work done here then come to my study room .

Geet nodded and looked at dadi sa and masa when both nodded.

Later , geet made a black coffee with some cookies as masa instructed her how to make them then take those to Maan's study room .

Maan is doing some work and talking with adi in phone when geet brings the coffee with cookies.

He smiles and indicates her to sit there.

After his conversation with adi , maan said , masa said this na but geet smiles and said no oh ,when maan noticed her face glowing with shyness and said geet, it's u sona.

Geet looked at him and maan smiles and take a taste of her cookies then sip of coffee and it's perfect.

Maan smiles and said it's perfect sona.

Geet frowned and said who is sona here?

Maan get up and pinch her nose and said it's u geet , my little wifey , sona.

Geet frowned and said m not little then smiles and said masa taught me how to make them.

Maan:-good but sona, u have to start ur study also na, and u have full life for this all .

Geet:- I know and I'll manage but I want to make something for u ,also .

Maan:-ok geet, u can. Accha adi is asking for u , let's talk with him, and all r missing u there,

Geet giggled then take the phone to talk with them.

Later that night , before sleeping, geet :-kuwar sa this is for u.

Maan surprised and said for me

Geet nodded her head like little kid , maan smiles to see her enthusiasm  .

Maan found a  splendid watch there along with a beautiful book of "forest Advanture"

Maan exclaimed in joy and said it's superb sona,it's my fav , one of fav book, how do u know about this , cause I never mentioned it to any one , not even masa.

Geet innocently said really u loved it, well I don't know about it ,I went to search something for u and my eyes fall on this and , I'm so glad that u loved this.

Maan smiles again and geet also.

Next day, geet is doing some work in her room when she noticed a gift pack on their cupboard and it's dadi sa's gift

After some time , geet went towards dadi sa's room as she want to give her this gifts , she brought from Ramthombore .

She is walking in the corridor and cherished all moments of their outing but before enter the room, she heard something which took soil from beneath of her feet

In side there room, Maan :- dadi sa ,pls I'm helpless , I have to go now, it's urgent ,I'll be return soon , dadi sa I know but u know when duty call me I have to choose my duty first and this call is all sudden .

Dadi sa:- maan, try to understand this .

Maan:-I can understand it more than anything but I'm helpless and I have to go tomorrow and will back and take her with me .but dadi ma.

Geet just left from there with moist in her eyes.

Later maan came back and noticed geet is looking at their wedding pic silently .he smiles and said geet , what r u doing there alone, dadi sa is calling u ?Btw I want to say u something .

Maan take a seat besides her when geet said with sad smiles I know u r leaving me here forever, I know u r still angry on me ,I know .

Maan shocked to hear all this and wondering from where she came to know this all and y she is thinking about his leaving forever .

Maan:- geet, nothing like that ,I have to go for something urgent geet and as I promised u that I will take u with me , and I will but it's urgent geet,trust me geet, I'm not angry on u .

Geet get up and said pls take me with u kuwar sa .

Maan's heart for a moment will stop to see her like this , he cupped her face and said sona, pls sona, don't , I promised , I'll take u with me pls sona.

Geet with sniffing said I never intend to disobey u,I never, I never thought to lost myself that day , it's mistake ,I know ,it's my mistake and u want to punish me ,I know , u r angry on me.

Maan :-no sona ,I'm not it's mistake but not u, it's my mistake and I forget that things , sona , pls looked at me but geet deny to looked at him and said u will give me punish na the way my baba sa , dadi sa used to give.I forget, it' my destiny , it's.

Maan pull her in his arm and said shhh sona, geet, I will never give u  any punishment , y I will , when I'm not angry on  u, u r my angel , sona , pls try to understand , it's something urgent so I have to go and I can't take u there, sona ,I'll take u with me ,promised ,pls geet, geet .

Precap:-

Duriyan hain jaruri

Or

Distance makes the heart grow fonder

Previous Part:-

First Step Together :-Page 117

Next Part:-

Duriyan Hain Jaruri :-Page147

here is the next part

hope u all like it

pls read and do comments

pls pressed the liked button

pls see the note also

& give me lots of comments and likes

and pls complete this thread

don't worry about this distance or duryian this is needed for their understanding or know each other more and miss each other more and pls give me ur support

Sorry for any mistake

love

rakhi

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 24 June 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 174 member(s) liked the above post:

thahudpurvanehavashiaparna_mjoooooooooooooorostshubhiguptaSarah08jaasz_25forumseriesarohi315halemakhansweetmelonAISHAJSangeljyotiMONIJA78tania90zymalmudiansshugoyalkalpna123sonika197401leothelion-Elfin-nonabebuPoonamTsheetalvasamishtimohabbatsnemaanbhawna02richu26mamatha.9290860623rizwanaqpoojaaddismans22-divya-preet.harmankaxaShilalipiDASTAK..luvu4ever143prachidalmiaimli95runishajeyanthi123Amor.sidMLOVERLadyArwen-eiya-pranita1202cutemishtisree.maneetmaaneetkimeetm-g19abina03MakpieBeena_gDiva7fatema_007priyasreeAmElOdImicky11april12ashmaaneetshalinisaran89kabslocksana1411dreamymishti88d_soniaJananivjcnats0101ElienoreMGkuhu18Atiffa-maankimishti-neethuMGNav2010happydays30sowmyadhariniangel_smilylove4allbilly_rituSONU_29RageOfAnAngelSayaneeH.LecterGudiyalovesguru286pearlDantaDeepadreamy4evernihatrisonu4eversmallvilleblueopal-Prithi-ajennpaponeconambeernritzy09meettunehakapoor7Niharika.Nairwajiha-1soni4eva-Veritaserum-Ash1991minnie_tweetieambbihaharshithaaaaaaaheytalTia-AFreeBird-Mitu-Hanishadevideepali1022_Jyothi_monika1992sanghita0000.LilGreenRobot.Little_Mermaid.gill123-Mounika-impoojavermaShruti_GoyalLILY111144Desigirls12seemamarymandy15freya123meena..shah10--Ratna--zaara2212honeygrapemillie_maaneetShruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-anupm04kahkashansakinaTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5sdlife19namita25nahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqrat_areebhinal_maaneetrsroopalimaanseesona-raidivareenaswetha10CrazzyBusymandymorejanu_2006khwaishfanmonikasethbhanu_rekhagdumas-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..Madhuri53tamanna1391_BlackPearl_manesha76Loquacious_Aashabinash079dolly10singh24drrose31goldenmoon-Orchid-spvd

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Few pics where maaneet went for their honeymoon:-
Ramthombore :-

Maaneets' bedroom:-

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 June 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

tania90goyalkalpna123DASTAK..ParimishtyAmor.abina03sree.maneetLadyArwenpranita1202priyasreeAmElOdIfatema_007JananivjcGudiyalovesguruangel_smilysowmyadharinineethuMGAtiffa-maankimishti-DantaDeepaajenn-Prithi-minnie_tweetiesoni4evaambeernTia-AFreeBird_Jyothi_impoojaverma-Mounika-Little_Mermaid.Shruti_GoyalsuhaaanaDesigirls12LILY111144ammu5love2_soma-Mithuna-kahkashansakinaTyrozaara2212millie_maaneetmeena..--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseesona-rainamita25shah10nahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqraCrazzyBusymandymorejanu_2006swetha10khwaishfanmonikaseth.LilGreenRobot.Neelambari.._BlackPearl_tamanna1391singh24drrose31goldenmoon-Orchid-spvd

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Yayy!me first me first
awesme update di
really really loved it
maan n geet went for outng n wow geet bought surprise gift for maan..
Geet lost in crowd n maan tensed finally found her bt shouted becoz he was tensd..
Ouch geet took in wrng way..lovd the way maan manofied her..
Wow they r back again to hme n geet gave gift to maan..both r happy with each other..
Omg maan wants to go on duty geet thought he's angry so he dnt want to take care..he hugged her to calm her just lovd it
and wow he named geet as sona..lovd everythng di
waitng 4 next part

Edited by maneetlover1 - 13 June 2012 at 2:39am

Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hi all
how r u all

Road To Love & Beyond pt 7 pg132 dt 13.06

Lost & Insecurity :-Page 132
pls read and do comments
pls pressed the liked button
all of ur  comments and likes pls pls it's inspired me to write more well
love
rakhi

P.S.:- here maan is angry young man but not bad, he is not bad from his heart,
wait and see how man's past will reveal
trust me u will loved this maaneet more
like our geet who is not cry baby a fighter and maaneet will together make u fall for them

Now about maan well in the concept and prologue I told how is maan from there judge Major Maan Singh Khurana.

Don't worry geet is not cry baby , she is fighter , brave girl again read the prologue & concept about GEET.

Story will unfold more and many more action, drama, romance, passion, twist and turns, here maaneet r not simple character but they have many complex in their character , they r normal human, they have anger , they have pain in their life, they have dream in their life , they react also like us , instant reaction, some times they r frustrated when they try to react badly,  some time realized , some times not, like this more will come  , the journey of MAANEET in new way ,till then keep reading Road To Love N Beyond 

P.S:-Feel free to criticize me or express ur views I would love to read ur views
pls pls read and do comments and pls pressed the liked button

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 June 2012 at 12:00am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.pranita1202LadyArwenAmElOdIGudiyalovesgurusowmyadharini-maankimishti-DantaDeepaminnie_tweetie_Jyothi_impoojavermaLILY111144Shruti_Goyalmeena..millie_maaneetTyrokahkashansakina-Mithuna-namita25monikasethjanu_2006sona-rai--Ratna--maaniqradumastamanna1391_BlackPearl_singh24drrose31-Orchid-goldenmoon

neha5058

IF-Rockerz

neha5058

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
waiting eagerly di...
update soon...

Krishna_Sourav

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged