Page   of 162
Page 2 Page 162

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hi all Maaneetians
how r u all
I'm again with my new FF as I told my two ongoing FF will complete by this month as there is only couple of parts left and as I Promised to start new FF here it's  New FF , another FF will also be come soon Embarrassed
All of u always giving me ur love, support for my all FF and I hope and wish and req u all to continue this in future also
love u all
my new FF

"Road To Love & Beyond "
Glitter Text

pls see the next posts also

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 21 June 2012 at 12:41am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

thahunehavashiaparna_mhappysonumandakini_marchshailimgFrancisco.AngeletrikaSweetestPariCiaMaaneetmaankisimmMANISHAGOELrani1391bhawna02-Elfin-aminakhansheetalvasam-g19star_777CuteTommyabina03cherieLoverdreamy4everkamiyapranita1202CrystalSayaANGILS.KALINazmaaLadyArwenHADmishtisaam123fatema_007kabslockserumzaheerashmaaneetBeena_gvanshi_maaneetKasiKasinats0101RageOfAnAngelana1411d_sonia-SmexySmile-DantaDeepavidu87gurti30happydays30sowmyadharini286pearl-Veritaserum-honeygrapesoni4evaneha5058minnie_tweetieAsh1991-Prithi-wajiha-1ammu5impoojavermadisha_Maan.GC_Jyothi_ambeernTia-AFreeBirdSexy_WitchBDayGal-11Jansdlife19Little_Mermaid.punam2712-Mounika-Shruti_Goyalrs12345kahkashansakinaTyroanupm04-Mishu-Shruthe-Mithuna-freya123seemamarymandy15meena..sona-rai--Ratna--maanseeCrazzyBusymandymore-Priti11-monikasethjanu_2006swetha10khwaishfannahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebhinal_maaneetzaara2212_BlackPearl_millie_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6manesha76todayzstarNeelam..spvddumas-BlushaLicious-tamanna1391goldenmoondrrose31singh24dolly10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Road To Love & Beyond pt 8 pg147,note in pg161" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Glitter Text

Concept:-

This is story of  Man who is full of principal in his life , he rules his life by himself and his rule, his principal, he thought women r weakness for men and work but what an irony he loves his Grand mom  & mom more than anything, his guru is grand mom but for some reason he has that thinking for rest of women

He is most handsome man , he has his own kingdomw have from his maternal grandfather , he got construction business from his ancient but He demovted himself for his country .

he is king, but has golden heart also but some time circumstances change something and make him more rude , arrogant .

He hot, rude, arrogant man. He never believe in marriage neither willing to bind by any bandhan

Here that, Young , gorgeous, beautiful brave girl is alone in this world, no one have with her, but she fights with high spirit , loving her life with high spirit her family thinks her curse, and make her marry with a king when she is only 18yrs and  it's new world, new palace, or new jail,two different people met in sacred bandhan but r they willing or can able to carry this relation and how

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 20 April 2012 at 4:53am

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashithahuswati2011shubhiguptamandakini_marchtania90jostnajonn095armadPaingel-divya--Elfin-meenaveedsheetalvasapiyushietrikaMANISHAGOELrani1391preetymaaneetFrancisco.AngelCiaMaaneetsk_75bhawna02richu26anna12fatema_007kabslockspranita1202cutemishtiNH1971saam123ashmaaneetMakpieBeena_gvanshi_maaneetANGILS.KALINazmaaCrystalSayaHADmishtiLadyArwen-eiya-sstylishdollm-g19ns.1star_777sree.maneetCuteTommyabina03dreamy4everKomaLSunnycherieLoverkamiyaDantaDeepaytanujavidu87Atiffa-maankimishti-Nav2010sowmyadharini-SmexySmile-ana1411Sushmacholked_soniaangel_smilyRageOfAnAngelnehakapoor7impoojavermadisha_Maan.GC_Jyothi_priya_21Tia-AFreeBirdSexy_Witch-misty--love-ritzy09ammu5paponeconambeernrupzloveusoni4eva-Veritaserum-honeygrapePaintedSky-Prithi-minnie_tweetiewajiha-1harshithaaaaaaablueopalajennmisty_drastifanhinal_maaneetnahtani88aamirkhanfanshalini_smaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fansona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseeseemamarymandy15meena..freya123swetha10khwaishfannamita25CrazzyBusymandymore-Priti11-janu_2006monikasethdivareena_BlackPearl_millie_maaneetzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19rs12345kahkashansakinaTyro.LilGreenRobot.Shruti_Goyalsuhaaanapunam2712-Mounika-anupm04Shruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-Little_Mermaid.goldenmoontamanna1391drrose31singh24dolly10todayzstarmanesha76dumasspvdbhanu_rekhagIsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Neelam..

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Glitter Text

He is King

She is Princess

He has kingdom but devoted himself for his country

She is princess of kingdom but she is prisoner in her kingdom

He has blessed by wonderful family

Her family thinks, she is cursed for her family

He doesn't want to bind with any relationship

She scared about any relationship

He wants to go away from the name of marriage

She scared to think about marriage

But Circumstances and family make them married with each other but,will this two different person will ever to come close, will ever be able to love each other

Meet &

Read the journey of

Major Maan Singh Khurana and Princess Geetanjali(Geet)Singhania in

Road To Love N Beyond 

Ready for an another passionate Love Story of MAANEET

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 20 April 2012 at 4:58am

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05aashiyaan_2010nehavashiswati2011mandakini_marchtania90goyalkalpna1235armadzeeenu-Elfin-meenaveed-divya-piyushisheetalvasarani1391bhawna02sk_75tanya94preetymaaneetFrancisco.AngelSweetestParietrikaShraddha.sinariMANISHAGOELvanshi_maaneetashmaaneetDiva7mounacutyRiti.kBeena_gfatema_007kabslockspranita1202cutemishtisaam123NH1971ANGILS.KALINazmaaHADmishti-eiya-VaidhumomCrystalSayaLadyArwensstylishdollns.1star_777sree.maneetCuteTommykamiyaabina03cherieLoverdreamy4evervidu87AtiffaDantaDeepaytanujaNav2010-maankimishti-happydays30sowmyadharini-SmexySmile-SayaneeH.LecterGudiyalovesgurud_soniaana1411RageOfAnAngellove4allangel_smilynats0101CherishhTia-AFreeBirdSexy_Witchnehakapoor7tellymeimpoojavermadisha_Maan.GC_Jyothi_priya_21ambeernpaponeconammu5ritzy09honeygrapeDilsay-Veritaserum-soni4evamrk-1minnie_tweetieAsh1991blueopalambbihawajiha-1harshithaaaaaaa-Prithi-ajennshruthiRmisty_drastifannahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebjanu_2006hinal_maaneetmaanseeseemamarymeena..sun-naaaaaaaaafreya123sona-rai--Ratna--swetha10monikasethdivareenanamita25CrazzyBusymandymore-Priti11-khwaishfanzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_millie_maaneetmandy15rs12345kahkashansakinaTyrosdlife19punam2712-Mounika-Shruti_Goyal-Mithuna-Shruthelove2_somaanupm04-Mishu-.LilGreenRobot.dolly10drrose31singh24Madhuri53tamanna1391goldenmoontodayzstarmanesha76spvddumasbhanu_rekhagIsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Neelam..

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Glitter Text

Character Sketch :-

Major Maan Singh Khurana:-30yrs old Major maan Singh khurana ,

He is most handsome man , he has his own kingdomw have from his maternal grandfather , he got construction business from his ancient but He demovted himself for his country .

He hot, rude, arrogant man. He never believe in marriage neither willing to bind by any bandhan

Princess Geet Singhania :-18yrs old a young , bubbly, beautiful girl  /woman who had to grown up earlier for her family & circumstances. She scared to marry any one after seeing lots of destruction in the name of marriage and some cruel social custom.

Nabanita Khurana:-49 old mother of Major Maan Singh khurana, she is very loving woman who loves her only son dear to her heart,she has only one wish to see him marry

Savitri Singh Khurana:-68yrs old grand mother of Major Maan Singh Khurana ,she is old but her mind is not, till today she is very strict with her principal , her only weakness is her grandson maan who always mano her by his own way but this time she decide something for her dearest grandson

Deep Singhania:-71yrs  old grand father of Geet , hates  her very much but can't say anything as he is on bed

Rimita Singhania :-61yrs old grand mother of Geet ,hates her and think she is curse for her family if she is boy then

Nirmala Singhania :-45yrs old step mother of Geet and hates her and loves her also but main she is bind by her strict in laws who make her like this.she wants to love but can't she wants to hate but can't also .she also bind by some old custom  of this world and society

Alok  Singhania :-54yrs old father of geet but thinks she is the reason her loving wife left her, but he in his deep down heart knows how wrong it's , he wants boy from her wife, but gain geet as daughter.

Mrinalini Singhania :-choti ma of Geet , means choti chachi she loves her very much but can't much as cause of her family

Rishav Singhania :- chota chachu of Geet, loves her some times but he is also bind by this custom but wants her to free from this cruel custom and wish some one came and freed her

Brijeshawr Singhania :-26 old brother, brother of Geet, he lived in Mumbai for their printing business but some times came to his home and geet is princess truly for him, he loves her like his own daughter

P.S more Character will be introduced as per story needed

Major Maan Singh Khurana and Princess Geetanjali(Geet)Singhania in

Road To Love N Beyond 

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 20 April 2012 at 4:35am

The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuaashiyaan_2010amrutha11nehavashiswati2011aparna_mmandakini_marchtania905armadPaingel-divya--Elfin-love_lavnyarani1391kaxapreetymaaneetFrancisco.AngeletrikaSweetestPariCiaMaaneetmaankisimmMANISHAGOELsk_75bhawna02piyushisheetalvasaNazmaaANGILS.KALIHADmishtiLadyArwenpranita1202NH1971fatema_007kabslocks-eiya-cutemishtiashmaaneetvanshi_maaneetBeena_gRiti.ksaam123dreamy4evercherieLoverabina03sstylishdollm-g19ns.1star_777sree.maneetkamiyaDantaDeepaytanujaNav2010sowmyadharinihappydays30vidu87Atiffa-maankimishti--Mitu-nats0101ana1411SushmacholkeRageOfAnAngellove4allangel_smily-SmexySmile-SayaneeH.Lecterammu5ritzy09Dilsaypaponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum-nehakapoor7_Jyothi_impoojavermadisha_Maan.GCTia-AFreeBirdheytalCherishhSexy_Witchblueopalminnie_tweetiesmj1977.shrutirupzloveuhoneygrapeharshithaaaaaaaambbihawajiha-1ajennnamita25CrazzyBusymandymore-Priti11-swetha10khwaishfandivareenamonikasethsun-naaaaaaaaafreya123meena..mandy15seemamary_BlackPearl_millie_maaneet--Ratna--sona-rairsroopalimaanseeaamirkhanfannahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanmaaniqrat_areebhinal_maaneet.LilGreenRobot.-Mounika-Shruti_Goyalpunam2712Little_Mermaid.-Mithuna-Shruthelove2_somaanupm04rs12345kahkashansakinaTyrozaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19manesha76Madhuri53tamanna1391goldenmoondrrose31singh24dolly10Neelam..IsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-todayzstardumasbhanu_rekhagspvd

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Glitter Text

vm Credit Goes to gelgurti or Francisco.Angel

vm Credit Goes to gelgurti or Francisco.Angel

Vm Credit goes to rsroopali (roops )

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 20 April 2012 at 4:50am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

thahunehavashigoyalkalpna123mandakini_marchtania90rani1391preetymaaneetFrancisco.Angelbhawna02richu26sheetalvasa-Elfin-love_lavnyadreamy4everabina03cherieLoversstylishdollm-g19kamiyasree.maneetCuteTommyANGILS.KALINazmaaLadyArwenHADmishtipranita1202kabslocksfatema_007Beena_gsaam123vanshi_maaneetshri12nats0101ana1411d_soniashalinisaran89angel_smilyRageOfAnAngelDantaDeepaytanujasowmyadhariniNav2010Atiffa-maankimishti-vidu87-Prithi-misty_drastifanminnie_tweetieambbihaharshithaaaaaaanehakapoor7ritzy09ammu5ambeernsoni4eva-Veritaserum-Dilsaypaponecondisha_Maan.GCimpoojavermaTanuDDianTia-AFreeBirdSexy_WitchBDayGal-11Janpunam2712-Mounika-Shruti_Goyalsdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212anupm04Tyrokahkashansakinars12345Little_Mermaid.love2_soma-Mithuna-Shruthemeena..mandy15freya123_BlackPearl_millie_maaneetsona-rai--Ratna--maanseersroopalihinal_maaneetaamirkhanfanKaSh-Maneet-Fannahtani88maaniqraswetha10janu_2006monikasethnamita25-Priti11-khwaishfanmandymoreCrazzyBusyspvddumasNeelam..IsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-todayzstartamanna1391goldenmoonmanesha76drrose31singh24dolly10

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

gayathripriyankmandakini_marchrani1391Francisco.Angelsheetalvasabhawna02pranita1202kabslocksNH1971ANGILS.KALINazmaaLadyArwenHADmishtim-g19sstylishdollcherieLoverabina03dreamy4everkamiyaDantaDeepaytanujasowmyadharinid_soniaRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaammu5Dilsay-Veritaserum-soni4evaTia-AFreeBirddisha_Maan.GCSexy_Witchambbihawajiha-1meena..millie_maaneet_BlackPearl_nahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebhinal_maaneet--Ratna--sona-rairsroopalijanu_2006swetha10divareenakhwaishfanmonikaseth-Priti11-CrazzyBusymandymorepunam2712Shruti_Goyal6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19Shruthe-Mithuna-anupm04kahkashansakinaTyrotamanna1391manesha76drrose31singh24spvddumasIsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-todayzstar

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
  Part 1:-

Part1:-

First meeting to Marriage , a new journey  :-

An Angry Young man is entering the party but his face showing how irritated he is,He went to bar to take a drink for him .

He thinks what wrong moment I thought to come here , arrhhh , it's really , now I trapped here, I have to marry a girl , gosh, y every one behind me and my life can't they leave me alone no, they want to and love to irritate me. He gulped his drink and just heard a sultry voice hi handsome .

Maan murmur b***** B***** , ridiculous .and try to leave the place when  he noticed a young girl he shook his head & murmur an angel  ,He mesmerized but soon she disappeared in the crowd , like some pull her .

He groaned in frustration and try to find her when he feels a tuck in his elbow and he  closed his eyes more in frustration and anger and just shrugged of the hand and leaving the place

After 1week :-

A Young Girl is crying and looking here and there and asking people about her parents when she bumped into some one in the almost dark corridor and almost tripped when a pair of arms caught her and jerked her towards him then send God Give u two eyes, can't u see.

That girl is shocked to hear it , as first she was so shocked and sad and upsate  next this darkness then this rude man who at first saved her then scolding her, y y this is all happening,

She said to that rude man  did , dii that man said what? Y  r u stammering ,and rona tum aurtein ka toh adat hain.(u women have habit to cry always)

She looked him with hurt eyes when all lights of the corridor on and both look at each other when that young girl said pls help me na. my mama and papa r missing.

That rude man is looking at him  and thinks I seen her some where but when , can't remember it but I seen her but his chair of thought break by sound of her voice when  that man look at her with pure irritated face and said go to hell, I'm not ur servant to hear u and jerk her from his side and went from there.

That young girl is looking shocked and hurt to hear those words then turn to hear her mom said Geet , laddo,

She runs and hugged her mom when her mom said tu iha kya kar rehi hain bola tha na kuch der ke liye andar kaamre mein rehena, par tum.

(what r u doing here, told u once, just stay in side the room but u )

Geet look at her mom and said masa .oh hum bahut daar gaye the,

(Masa (mama) oh, I feared here so)

Geet's mom hold her elbow and dragged her harshly from there and push her to their room and said ek baar bhi agar bahar aapna pa nikala toh dekh , hum tere pa tor ke rakh denge,

(if u placed ur feet out side this room then ,I'll break ur leg)

Geet with tear eyes asked Masa , hum but soon received a slap from her mom then her mom said chup ekdam, tere wajay se humne bahut taklife uthayi hain , aab aur nehi , chup chap iha pari rehena.

(Geet with teary eyes asked masa (Mama) I but soon received  a slap from her mom then her mom said shut ur mouth ,for u , we had enough problem in our life but not more now, just stay silent and stay here )

Geet crawled in the floor and hugging her knees and cried there.

Few Days Later,

Geet is sitting in front of pure fire and Pandit jee saying some mantra when geet closed her  eyes to let some tears fall and remember what her parents told her in her room.

Flashback

Geet hugged her mom's knees and cried, cried and begged for her life, begged for don't get her marry, but no one listen, her mom and dad didn't listen and her dadi sa give her poison and said if she will not then this poison for her family, they have to consume it . she cried to hear it, but last time she want to try and she wipes her tear and said if she will get married then from here her dead body will be but this time her babasa said baas ek aur shabd nehi , tu paida hote hi maar jati, sab jab lerka hone sapna dekh rehe the tu aayi aur sab kuch tahej nahej ho gaya ,

Geet shocked to hear all and look at her family when her Dadisa fill the last nail in the coffin by telling her to if she do something like that then her whole family will kill herself, cause the can't bear those insult any more .

She stood there numb; don't know what to say and to whom she will say,

Flashback end

(Flashback

Geet hugged her mom's knees and cried, cried and begged for her life, begged for don't get her marry, but no one listen, her mom and dad didn't listen and her dadi sa give her poison and said if she will not then this poison for her family, they have to consume it . she cried to hear it, but last time she want to try and she wipes her tear and said if she will get married then from here her dead body will be but this time her babasa (Papa) said enough , no more words,If died in the time of ur birth ,when every one wished & dream for  boy u came and destroy our happiness)

Geet shocked to hear all and look at her family when her Dadisa fill the last nail in the coffin by telling her to if she do something like that then her whole family will kill herself, cause the can't bear those insult any more .

She stood there numb; don't know what to say and to whom she will say,

Flashback end)

Geet's chain of thought break when pandit said beta aap badhu ke gale mein MangalSutra pehena dijiye when her  dulha put the mangal sutra on her neck harshly then pandit jee said put sindoor on her mang, Geet closed her eyes and there pinch of sindoor falls on her nose , she try to look at her dulha but out of fear &shyness, she just can't.

After 2hrs,Geet is sitting on her room when she heard her mom said ,uha jake humara naak mat katna, oh log bahut bare hain , tujhe tere roop ke liye choona hain,kyuon ki u r beautiful , ek ohi toh hain tere paas , chal aab uth aur ha iyaad rakhna, Kuwarsa aab tere bhagwan hain tujhe unke haar baat manna hoga nehi toh, humse bura koi nehi hoga,aur ha bhulke bhi unke naam leke mat pukar na, aab chal pata nehi kya kya smajhana aur sikhana hoga.

Geet came down to leave her mayka and stand besides her dulha but she felt nothing, she look down after some rasam she is ready for her vidayi when she heard her Dadisa said to her dulha,kuwar sa maaf kar dena agar kuch bhul chok when another Lady said with attitude phikar mat kijiye Behenjee oh humare Maan ki Binni hain, uski dulhan, usse hum humare akhon pe baithe ke rakhenge.

(Geet's chain of thought break when Pandit jee said , beta, pls tie the Mangalsutra on Bride's neck.when her bridegroom put the mangal sutra  on her neck harshly then pandit jee said put sindoor on her mang, Geet closed her eyes & there pinch of sindoor (vermillion) falls on her nose, she try to look at her bridegroom but out of fear and shyness ,she just can't.

After 2hrs, Geet is sitting on her room when she heard her mom said, after u reached there, don't cut our nose, they r very respectable family, they choose u cause of ur roop , beauty , cause ur beautiful. Only ur beauty , u have ,anyway, get up and remember one think clearly Kuwarsa is ur GOD now .u have to listen each and every from him & by him,if not then u will face me,and don't u dare to take his name ,and now go, don't know what more I have to teach u & make u understand.

Geet's came down to leave her paternal home & stand besides her bridegroom but she felt nothing now, she looks down after some rasam . she is ready for her vidaayi when she heard her dadisa(grand mother) said to her bridegroom Kuwarsa forgive her if she done any mistake when another lady said with attitude don't worry , sister,she is our wife of our maan, his bride,we will placed in our hearts, eyes)

She heard her dulha's name for the first time , she smiles to herself, it's more mocking smiles, and ready to leave the house where she born and brought up as piece of furniture and now throw her almost , like she is , she sighed and want to cry but tears also dried in her eyes .she left her mayka forever may be to beginning a new journey with unknown man who is her Dulha, her kuwar sa .

Precap:-New Life,Sr & Face off

Next Part:- New Life & New place -Page36

Posted new part of this FF , yes little small part but don't worry will compensate in next part that will real long but m really nervous for this part pls read & do comments

pls pressed liked button & encouraged me to write more

don't worry this is not rona dhona FF only but based with few reality wait for more story

Post Flashback in pink & English Translation in Red

P.S  Who want to received pm for this FF pls send me buddy req or post a comment here

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 May 2012 at 2:07am

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05thahukumctg48aparna_mjoooooooooooooonehavashiapubasushubhiguptaSarah08urs_anamikajostnajonn09maanlvsgeet9290860623ridhisidhitania90divyaraghanipiyasinghgoyalkalpna1235armad-divya-PoonamTmeenaveed-Elfin-pulvi16love_lavnyaanna12rani1391preet.harmankaxaetrikaSweetestPariMdworldMSgayatribhawna02mamatha.surbhijn106sheetalvasarizwanaqseductivepurplepiyushiCiaMaaneetjeyanthi123imli95vanshi_maaneetapril12Diva7LadyArwen-eiya-HADmishtiNazmaapranita1202cutemishtiMakpieBeena_gfatema_007kabslocksNH1971shabnam22cherieLoverabina03sstylishdollns.1star_777sree.maneetm-g19dreamy4everkamiyamoonlight44DantaDeepaytanujaNav2010gurti30sowmyadharinikuhu18Atiffaana1411d_soniaGOODLUCKANGELKasiKasinats0101-Mitu-RageOfAnAngellove4allangel_smilySayaneeH.Lecter-SmexySmile-286pearlanmirzaheytalTia-AFreeBirdpaponeconDilsaysoni4evaritzy09ambeernammu5nehakapoor7HanishadeviTanuDDianmaaneetmaahi_Jyothi_disha_Maan.GCtellymemonika1992Ash1991blueopal-Prithi-harshithaaaaaaaNANDY_BRUrupzloveuhoneygrapesmallvilleajennCrazzyBusymandymore-Priti11-monikasethswetha10_BlackPearl_millie_maaneetseemamarymeena..freya123shah10hinal_maaneett_areebmaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fannahtani88maansee--Ratna--Little_Mermaid.-Mounika-punam2712Shruti_Goyalsuhaaanavrinda22-Mithuna-Shruthelove2_somazaara2212sdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6anupm04Tyrors12345kahkashansakina-Mishu-Madhuri53Loquacious_Aashmanesha76goldenmoontamanna1391singh24drrose31dolly10IsleOfCapriabinash079todayzstarbhanu_rekhagdumasspvd

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
superb and awesome love to read great start Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top