Aasman Se Aage

Which Reality Shows did you watch before ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Food reality shows are good seems to be. I know all those are popular on BBC.  I keep watching them randomly.

On Indian television, apart from singing reality shows I have never watched any thing else...

My cousin participated in a singing reality show almost 10 years back when this TRP word was not known... At that time things were decent. No drama, crying etc...

But these days the music reality shows also have become dramatized. I also watch Indian idol.

For me this dance reality show itself is a new concept.

Apu has more realistic experience I shd say. He participated in singing and dancing reality shows apart from Pati, Patni aur Woh...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikasshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which Reality Shows did you watch before ? (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
i have not seen any reality shows,will be nice to know what goes behind the scenes. i always think it is a put on show,hopefully will find out now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFankrithikas

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@anizor, like you I am new to dance reality shows. the one I have seen is only those episodes when Apu and shilpa participated in Jhalak...

But show format is more like Indian idol kind off where you see contestants who are not celebrities. Here they are chosen by auditions and they battle it out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Bhanu i think  the format  will be a bit like  the reality show dance india dance.

First audition...next they chose 18 out of them..then the judges themselves do the elimination at first till it comes to Top 10...

In this show they bring the Wild card entry also then it comes to Top 12..

The competition is among these 12 contestant then audience voting starts and each week  3 of them come in the bottom 3 and one of them with less votes get eliminated..

Finally they come to the best 4 or 5 for the finale and again its the audience who gives the final verdict...

Edited by saveeta24 - 21 April 2012 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFananizor

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Yes this could be the format, I also feel the contestants will be eliminated and as the competition gets tougher the drama intensifies.

The last promo is going to be major makeover for Meeankshi and DC will then give more twists and turns..

His Funda of TRP's will come before the fame part comes or they may run parallel

anizor

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Meenakshi will be in 18 one..from there the real game starts to be among the best 10..

I dont know it may happen like this Dev plays his card make audiences sympathize with meenakshi  at first and he gets his TRP ..finally  he comes up with last strike gets her eliminated from the show..

Audiences sympathy increased for her and will show their disapproval on social network as it happens nowadays..thats what he wanted and last brings her back as a wild card entry and from there the makeover happens and may be Dev seeing his defeat as meenakshi with her hardwork becomes the fav of the audiences..

its just a take what may happen but lets see..

Edited by saveeta24 - 21 April 2012 at 12:19am

ApoorvaFananizorshanti05

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
the first reality show I watched was Indan Idol...
it started when jjkn was on air...&n Indian idol took jjkn's time ..so initially I hated Indian idol..
I started watching as sonu was one of the judgesBlushingLOL..and soon I loved Indian idol...& I liked abhijit & wanted him to become the first idol..& he did won..Dancing
then came his songs like lafzo main (played in jjknDay Dreaming) and tham jaHeart Day Dreaming so liked abhijit even more...

the next show ...nach baliyeWink no prize for guessing ..I watched it for apuBlushing...
then I dont remember...but have watched so many reality shows...
let me rememberErmm
big boss,jhalak dikhla ja,sa re ga ma pa,zara zara nach k dikha ,iss jangal se mujhe bachao ,star yeah superstar,DID.dadagiri(bengali show )master chef,comedy circus,.khatro k khiladi,ek khiladi ek hasina, all reality show where apu/mona is a part LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

but now I have stopped watching reality shows ..because of the same kind of thingsTongueLOL

ApoorvaFananizorshanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Shanti and Savee,

Your discussion is right.. She was not selected in the initial audition. DC  tracks her down and gives her a pass to get into final auditon and then once she gains sympathy and becomes an important one for finale, she may be voted out...

Show will be come popular and people will protest. He brings her back on wild card...

great prediction... Seems to be the way... I have seen these kind of wild card entries coming back in singing reality shows...

anizor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.