India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Guys Nausheen is the one back read this

mfarhaniqbal33 Senior Member
mfarhaniqbal33
mfarhaniqbal33

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Success story In 2001, she struck gold playing Kkusum.

Sardar stayed with the serial for three years, finally quitting when asked to play a middle-aged woman. Loyal viewers claimed to have stopped watching the soap after she left.

Outside innings She went virtually unnoticed in Dulhan on SABe TV, Shauharat on Doordarshan, Tabassum for Sahara One and, most recently, Kaalchakra on Star Plus.

Candid confession ''It's true that I was first noticed in Kkusum, but that doesn't mean that I'll always be branded as one character. Shah Rukh Khan was known as Fauji before he got his next big role, so I believe that it's just a matter of time,'' says Sardar.

Coming up next Sardar's next, is a romantic film Do Dilon ke Khel Mein, where she plays the lead, opposite newcomer Rohit and her comeback to Kkusum replacing Manasi Roy Joshi. Raman Trikha
Success story
He played the casanova Rahul on Banegi Apni Baat for four-and-a-half years on Zee, India's first satellite channel. Subsequently the spotlight failed him.
Outside innings His other serials included Maan on Star Plus, a cameo in Jassi... and Kumkum with Balaji. Candid confession ''People grew with Rahul's character, because it was the first popular show on satellite TV. The other day someone even asked me whether I was involved with the casting couch in Tellywood because they still see me as the wily Rahul of BAB. Coming up He's concentrating on films now. Coming up is a Hinglish film called Windows, a thriller on internet chat rooms, and another Hindi war epic. Amarr Upadhyay
Success story
Upadhyay was always skeptical about playing the lead in a women-centric serial. But he gave Tulsi a run for her money causing Ekta Kapoor to take special interest in developing his character. When Mihir was killed, violent protests compelled Kapoor to bring him back from the dead. However, he too quit when asked to streak his hair grey. Outside innings Upadhyay's other serials include Dekh Bahi Dekh and Arzoo on DD II, Suhaana Safar on Zee TV, Itihaas, Kalash and Mehendi Tera Naam Ki before Kyunki.... Post his exit, Saathiya on Sahara One and Des Mein Nikkla Hoga Chand did little to boost his popularity. Candid confession ''All the other characters lacked that spark and people still refer to me as Mihir. My other serials have failed because the producers did not take an interest in developing them,'' says Upadhyay. Coming up A serial set against a Rajasthani background from Des Mein... maker Sanjay Wadhwa Rajeev khandelwal
Success story
For the last year and a half he's played Sujal, the romantic lead in Balaji's Kahiin To Hoga. Outside innings Before Kahiin To..., he acted in the thriller Kya Haadsaa Kya Haqueeqat, currently doing reruns on Sony. Candid confession ''I am glad to be known as Sujal, but I don't harbour any dreams of living as him for the rest of my life,'' says Rajeev Khandelwal. "Whether I'm accepted in another role depends on my calibre,'' he adds. Coming up next A serial with producer Ketan Mehta, which he's already shooting for, and which airs in a month. Arun Govil
Success story
He played Lord Ram in the television portrayal of Ramayana. Outside innings Vikram Betal, Aashiqui, Aangan, Yehi to Hai Zindagi, Pal Chiinn and most recently, Pyar ki Kashti Mein. Candid confession ''I was definitely good as Ram, but after that producers refused to cast me in any other role because of the Ram tag,'' says Govil.

Coming up Nothing has been finalised yet, but there's talk of two new serials.

Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Thanx a million, nausheen has a film coming up? coolSmile
Debjani Newbie
Debjani
Debjani

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Hi Farhan,

I am glad nausheen is coming back as kusum in the kusum serial. But when will be shown in the kusum serial.We are wanting to see her.

Elle.

mfarhaniqbal33 Senior Member
mfarhaniqbal33
mfarhaniqbal33

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
well lets see if this is true then she will come on april 25th otherwise she is delayed so keep ur finger crossed
LostBoyz940 Groupbie
LostBoyz940
LostBoyz940

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info I hope she does come tomorrow.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top