Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

|Attitude Of Mona's Father |

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Now the character of Mona's father really disappointed me this time. At first when Mona declared that Pradeep Loves Anushka, and when the family called Pradeep to have some words with him , by seeing thd look on his face i thought "Yes, he is the father! A father who will be with Mona all the time " but then when he talked about society, respect, 3 childs, not able to earn , no degree , no experience i was like " is he really a father? " . Ok! He was being practical , but i had just one question in my mind " Does society comes before your only blood? Is a daughter a burden on her father that he cant even support her daughter during the toughesj period of her life? Is he that Insensitive?

What do you guys thnk about Mona's father?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluesoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Does society comes before your only blood?

To some plp it does. If it didn't, there would be no such thing as honor killing. if it didn't girls won't be burned alive by their in-laws because the father forces the girl to keep returning to her in-laws even though he knows they are abusing her. 

its sad but for some fathers, society is more important. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mona's father was the biggest disappointment and a let down for the daughter...

Could he not even lie for a day and let Mona have the comforting words?  Did he have to be so blunt and candid - selfish tlking to his wife abt Mona?

Why did he not educate his daughter so she can take care of herself if something went wrong with the marriage? Its a possibility right?

The way he asked his wife to leave was like "Good riddens Mona"...Once ILs said they will take care of Mona as she is their daughter and will fully support her...Mona's father got what he really wanted...Monkey off his back and on to the ILs...Shame on this dude...He was an Army officer, he should know how education is so important in girls life..Mona's mom told her husband whats up...She was right...Wish she had not told Mona in taking the loser back...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
mona father is very wrong ,i am very disappoint from his views about his daughter 
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
her mom was no better saying to take pradeep back and moving away and atleast monas mil was supportive...
hugging her hubby, probably wanted reassurance that he wont leave her...seeing how much he was supporting mona!

a pair of losers