Jhilmil and her past

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mrsdarcy

mrsdarcy

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
As we know the bua is back in the house to create more problems for jhilmil. However, i believe the bua will help jhilmil with her plots to realize her past and the truth. What do you guys think? And i really love the way they have softened mamta to a nicer person. I can't wait until they all find out jhilmil is really pari...i know it is going to be emotional!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jhilmil and her past" in Meri Maa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShinyGirl

ShinyGirl

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
yes i agree with you... just 3 more episodes of the beautiful show!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.