Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

No birthday plans for Kushal Punjabi

Tushar Joshi, TNN | Apr 20, 2012, 12.00AM IST
No birthday plans for Kushal Punjabi
Kushal Punjabi
Actor Kushal Punjabi had initially decided to throw a party to mark the release of his film Rock The Shaadi and also celebrate his birthday on April 23, but there has been a change in plans.

Since the film has been postponed, the actor now plans to have a proper celebration next year when the film releases. However, he does have other reasons to celebrate. He has taken on a new TV show Aasman Se Aage and is also part of a celebrity football club which boasts of big names like Abhishek Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor.

Talking about his plans this year, the actor says, "I am looking forward to the release of RTS next year. Also, dance and football have been two of my biggest passions, so the TV show and being part of the club came naturally." Doesn't all work no play makes Kushal a dull boy? "Not really, I believe in working hard and partying harder and right now my work is hogging all my attention." This is one dedicated actor.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24ApoorvaFanfatima15swethasyam08krithikasshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:No birthday plans for Kushal Punjabi" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing looking fwd to seeing his role in ASA. Alan will also be hired by DC I think Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing article

Edited by rekha03 - 20 April 2012 at 12:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing.. Waiting to see him in ASA

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.