Oma's Take- 3rd episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

Today's episode was so funny - I laughed so hard at when The Thakur's wife was throwing water on her son- and her line " wake up the deities" was ROFL . Can you imagine doing your son who is of that age, that?? LOL - so unrealistic. 

Love how they are emphasizing so much on Sugni's dreams and plans for the future and from my experience with these serials - it usually means that none will come true. Dead.
Totally love the new guy today and his expressions are so funny - he has the talent - got to give him that. He made my day - well night - after seeing the episode.
It ended on a high note and cant wait to see when sugni realises that he is Vikram Singh.

Edited by OmaRamdass - 19 April 2012 at 7:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swetamangeraShas3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oma's Take- 3rd episode" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetamangera

swetamangera

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=OmaRamdass

Love how they are emphasizing so much on Sugni's dreams and plans for the future and from my experience with these serials - it usually means that none will come true. Dead.
Totally love the new guy today and his expressions are so funny - he has the talent - got to give him that. He made my day - well night - after seeing the episode.
It ended on a high note and cant wait to see when sugni realises that he is Vikram Singh.
[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. Even I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode. Will love to see her expressions what she will realize what has she done and how will Vikram singh will react after all this Wink

@ Black

Actually they do come true but you know you have to pay price for this Cry. Let's see what happens. I have very high expectation from this serialCry. PLS don't disappoint me CVs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetamangera

[QUOTE=OmaRamdass

Tell me about it. Even I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode. Will love to see her expressions what she will realize what has she done and how will Vikram singh will react after all this Wink

@ Black

Actually they do come true but you know you have to pay price for this Cry. Let's see what happens. I have very high expectation from this serialCry. PLS don't disappoint me CVs
[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is kinda what i wanted to say - the price she will have to pay to get those dreams to come through

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.