Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Taani n madhav!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hiii okay so i dont watch khtv very much just on occasion and i also disnt see any appreciation thread in archives for taani n madhav so im takin this post out!

I abs love taani n madhav! I feel like they are the inly good thing about this show, no offense to mona and pradeep fans and what not. I just find them a tad boring =| and i inly loce taani n madhav as they are a sort of breate of fresh air.

The actress playing taani is conpletely different meanin voicr acting looks, everything an thats y i appreciate her! But most of all i LOVE to bits Madhav!!!!! His acting looks stylr everything is azing! Together they rock!!!

Anyone rlse agree and watch mainy for them?

Btw mods (jyo) u guys can close if this is outta place. I dont visit so dont rlly know whats where..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taani n madhav!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.