Topics and Polls on Personal Life

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys we all know topics and polls on personal life of actors are not allowed on IF.  Quit making them.  We want this forum for our KMH sake, let us not give  a  reason that there are no more valid topics to keep it open.  So  just  keep to KMH and Arjuhi and also Karan Kritika. I am sure we all know the difference between what kind of topics about the actors can be opened.  We have their  fb walls for all other purpose.  Yes we can share SBS and Articles and can discuss in it. For any kind of fb status we have a sticky topic,  post there.  There is no need to make topics again and again stating the same thing. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for this Kavya...😊
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please everyone, Do NOT make several posts on the same matter with different words! Plus NO Discussion on their personal life please.. i would love to discuss about Arjuhi (For which the forum is!) but NOT for BASHING Karan/Kritika!
i might have hurt a few people but please do try to understand our views too.
Edited by -vrshn- - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
we can talk about karan and kritika  but not by the kind of poll where the actor is attacked.  I saw it in the afternoon, it is not good for the forum.  we have made topics on them earlier , valid ones, that kind we can still make, after all they are the faces of Arjuhi.  We had polls earlier about what makes u like the actor etc.  I mean there is a difference no. Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

we can talk about karan and kritika  but not by the kind of poll where the actor is attacked.  I saw it in the afternoon, it is not good for the forum. 

my wrong di, i edited... i was kinda too frustrated.
kavyasam thumbnail
no varshu I was justifying myself,  because I was not sure if it came out right,  we can have topics for them but the ones where we fight.  woh bolna tha mujhe.  the poll was totally unwanted.
.vrshn. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

no varshu I was justifying myself,  because I was not sure if it came out right,  we can have topics for them but the ones where we fight.  woh bolna tha mujhe.  the poll was totally unwanted.

i understand di.. and you have made your point in the most dignified manner. Nowadays, i feel that people are making a new account to just come and create commotion here. I miss the usual clam atmosphere of our forum. May be the number of users hitting the forum has increased but.. not for the right reasons.:(
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree.

Keep this place special guys, pleaseee.

Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very apt post Kavya...👏
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2