Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

was it just me or did anyone else cringe??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Was it just me ? or did anyone else cringe at the way Mona was begging to get her husband back.. I cant understand .why does she do to the other woman ...first of all she should be doing all this with her husband... ( i really think she should be kicking him on his backside real hard )
and what anushka says is not wrong - it is pradeep who made the choice ...
But Ekta i think loooves it when women are shown crawling and begging for forgiveness or show women suffering .. I wonder if she /the channel will have the guts to show mona moving on with her life and meeting someone else ...  and pradeep comes back to her - and she tells him to F***k off .. 
No I dont think they will ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shpgrlsuvarnaawtranmarsaavan_loverriatagoreleavesandwavesNkapoor3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "was it just me or did anyone else cringe??" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i felt it was just tooo over the top making mona fall at her feet.. hated it :((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishetty01

Was it just me ? or did anyone else cringe at the way Mona was begging to get her husband back.. I cant understand .why does she do to the other woman ...first of all she should be doing all this with her husband... ( i really think she should be kicking him on his backside real hard )
and what anushka says is not wrong - it is pradeep who made the choice ...
But Ekta i think loooves it when women are shown crawling and begging for forgiveness or show women suffering .. I wonder if she /the channel will have the guts to show mona moving on with her life and meeting someone else ...  and pradeep comes back to her - and she tells him to F***k off .. 
No I dont think they will ...

Yep it makes me cringe too,  but Mona's reactions were understandable even though I would have liked her to kick his a**.

leavesandwaves

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
To understand Mona you have to see a real small town girl whose husband leaves her. I have seen such cases, and understand where Mona is coming from. It was OTT but not far from reality.

But I think the real joke was on Pradeep today. Even a ninnyhammer like Mona understands that Prdeep can't think for himself and his strings are being pulled by Anushka. There was no point in Mona talking to Pradeep, because like a parrot he'll only say what Anushka teaches him, that is why she went to Anushka. If you want to solve a problem, you've got to go to the root of the problem.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzsectorsaavan_loverKalapileavesandwavesAutumn.Dabulls23

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Come on any women can do anything?
i hope mona can find her certificate start doing job or open a business and become richer more than anueska.  

donot show women can't live without man take my example my husband left me when children are 2 years old i am enjoying my life and raising 2 children by myself and she can go to another country like usa and leave children with mother for a while  for study or to get some forieng experience and come back as new lady better than anuska and show pradeep and now pradeep should beg him .

let him support children and send children to anuksha house to stay with pradeep and then see what happens ?

come today women is not  women living in village from 1800 centuries

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nbhattacharyaleavesandwaves

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I in fact cringed more during the scene where Pradeep tried to get close to Anushka. He just seemed like such a manw--e at that moment seriously!

Dabulls23

ZehraB

Groupbie

ZehraB

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Yes that was an awful scene, but Anoushka has played Pradip's weakness and lalach for importance- he lacks self esteem big time, and she likes having power. But when Pradip grows to realse what  a pathetc excuse for a man, husband and father he is we can hope for change= big time..I am an optimistSmile

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Not only when she was begging to Pradeep but to Anushka was just way tooo much...And the gall Anushka had in telling where Mona was wrong.  Telling her not realizing in helping Pradeep with his dreams and career...Any maid can do the job of house work (WIfe) and rasinging kids (mother)...Anushka insulted all mothers of the world..Mona stood there and took it.

I can totally get where mona is...her mind is in so much devastation, loss, void, desperate and pain...She wants her marriage and husband back although she knows he is a loser and marriage is over...last desperate attempt in holding on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saavan_loverAutumn.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.