Page 1
Page   of 56
Page 2 Page 56

Meehak.

IF-Sizzlerz

Meehak.

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
                  made this banner pretty fast so thats why its look so CRAP |:

so finally i am here with my fourt shop,its feel AMAAZING :) thank to each and everyone who  have supported me, without you guys my shop is nothing so thank you so so so much ! <3
 i thought to put only anushka/anushkaranveer this time in my banner but ahh but its come  someone special in my list/talking about asher khirad Day Dreaming how adoreable look this couple 
     toghter they both are very special for me they both are LOVEHHH.so i had to make my   banner with them also and ofcourse the other couples too Big smile

am a pretty much phanka of/arjun aruhi arman riddhima arnav kushi asher    khirad and anushka ranveer//anuuranveer is LOVE Heart 
 they are the BSSST couple i know about it and they hot.hot.hot.hottesStern Smile 

i want to thank everyone who have supported me;
   taked your time to commenting here Hug thanks for using my work/reqsuting putt   suggestion and commenting you guyss are so sweet i didntknew that day i will be in my fourt    shop, aww its just because of you guys are  just amazing, i cant thank you guys enough Big smile

updateindex 
                                asherkhirad barunsanaya armanriddhima page 1
                                          asherkhirad armanriddhima page 7
                                               anshka sharma page 15
                                            kash/kajen alishba page 25
                            anushka arjunaruhi barunsanayaarmanriddhima page 35
                                        KaSh/KaJen arnav kushi anushka page 41
                                                  arnavkushi/arhi page 46

m y p r e v io u s s h o p 
                                                                 1              

Edited by -Mish- - 06 June 2012 at 8:33am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Shareen-NishrahKhalid.UroojMs-PakOs.DiorRouge.--YaZ--Alisha.NikiBh8Sienna...DivaDeluxe..vrshn.-EndlessSmile--GoldMist--Nahi-Riasa-Hina-.SilentPrincessSano88-Aliya-bairiyaa.isskqcant.be.assed.Maria.Siddhi_ZaYaHolicPinkCinderellaaish_punk-SweetDesire-shootingstar.xxherms_angelMariaa.RD..Amira..oblivious..DulcetP.Kamaljit.SeanAS..Sunshine GirlOliveWellingtonmishti_17SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mishuniquearts#4 note page 52" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meehak.

IF-Sizzlerz

Meehak.

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

imma worked a lot with thise stuffs Stern Smile and i used tumblr color this time as i really like them its not my first try i alwasy trying to doing like a this or something new but aww i have worked pretty much with theem and i was subah shyam raat with my PS ke sath  ROFL anyway made pretty much avis this time cause i think its take so much time of mine to find serial/picture in facebook,google,IF and every side |: but i will make some sig in next update, KK thats it.
      *Who humsafar tha-i am pretty pagal fan of this couple/of course the serial  Day Dreaming

*baruns sanaya//pretty old add of them, look soo ADOREABLE here <3

kjlp;kspopltjn imma didnt get time to make kash stuffs  i had exames and all that so i didnt get time to make it i will try to in next update :S AHH well i wish that i had a lots of kash scenes in my lappy so i could make a pretty much avis on them  Day Dreaminganyway Kash in green i love this scene

Edited by -Mish- - 15 May 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Shareen-DiorRouge.--YaZ--.DivaDeluxe.NikiBh8Sienna..-Shobhu21--Nahi-Riasa..swagger..-Hina-chahaat.minuuSano88Siddhi_ZaYaHolicbairiyaa.isskqPinkCinderellaaish_punkfizii_gurlcant.be.assed.Maria.shootingstar.xxherms_angelMariaa.RD-SweetDesire-..Amira..Sunshine GirlSunShine_AAS..mishti_17OliveWellington.DulcetSaRuv.

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
ZEIOTTTZYERFUHUEODF

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-Meehak.

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Congrats Mishhh :) Everything Looks STUNNING Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meehak.Mariaa.RD

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Congratulations  Mish, on your new gallery .
Amazing Banner . Lovely Avis
Thanks For PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meehak.

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Mish! <3 Hope you have many more shops coming your way :D

Meehak.

-Hina-

IF-Rockerz

-Hina-

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
OhmaaaGOD. 

This came as a pleasant surprise Hug
using iPad, imma res now. 

LOVE :)

Ghjdghhh.juhyhfyjk

MINEEE.

EDIT^^

ohmaaGOD. loook whos BACK ?! Stern Smile CONGRATS babygirl. Hug may you have many many more. everything loooks SUPERDUPERGOOOD. Cool The banner is gorgeous, LOVE LOVE LOVE your colouring <3 and the blending is Perfect :) really liked the texture.

the update is effin gorgeous <3 the HUMSAFAR stuff is LOVE :) saved^^ using right now. the coloring is something sooo beautiful, its reallly really GOOOD. Hugand the scene is one of my fav, asher is like "toh kisi or se shaadi karlena" and she is like WHT. lol LOL really loved you new coloring style, make moreee hun <3 Arhi stuff is hell beautiful, love the colouring ;) your stuff really kills me. SMASHING ones. <3 KaSh one is really beautiful, HOTMESS is the word. love the green.ish coloring with the texture <3 aweesome :)

now, whn are you open ? :) i have some work for you<3 muwah^
Lag jao kaam pe. LOL

Once again CONGRATS <3 i am sooo happy for you :D
Upd JALDII. okay.

LOVE & JHAPPIS HugHug

Edited by -Hina- - 21 April 2012 at 2:42pm

Meehak.

fizii_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

fizii_gurl

BollyCurry Visual Effects, SKSJ Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Congratulatiiiooons mish 
mish ki bachi r u crazy,banner is beaaatiful,honestly i luved the coloring.
and now congo on ur new shopLOLWink,May u open 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000...
MORE.
KEEP ROCKING
LUV FIZII

Edited by fizii_gurl - 20 April 2012 at 2:19pm

Meehak.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top