Punar Vivah

Will Yash drop Ansh in school tomorrow???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aditibd

Goldie

aditibd

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Will Yash drop Ansh in school tomorrow??? may be he will also come back with Pratik to give gift to Ansh & to convince him. & he will hear their conversation & will sort out Aarti's problem by dropping him in school. i strongly feeling that. may be i am wrong. let's see...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970ambili123salmankhanrulzIndomitableGCrckLuvStrk-001Shashi1984111192-ProudGCian-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Yash drop Ansh in school tomorrow???" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunpathak

Groupbie

sunpathak

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I wish u are right. Let's keep our finger cross I know asnh is bratt but what she is doing is really bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Violet123

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
me too want yash to drop ansh school

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Count me in!!
I also wish Yash drops Ansh to school!!

halemakhan

Groupbie

halemakhan

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Want Yash to drop Ansh... Kasm se Gurmeet is doing a great job in PV!!! Clap

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditibd

Will Yash drop Ansh in school tomorrow??? may be he will also come back with Pratik to give gift to Ansh & to convince him. & he will hear their conversation & will sort out Aarti's problem by dropping him in school. i strongly feeling that. may be i am wrong. let's see...Smile

Hope what you said should happen. Fingers crossed.Wink

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

i thought so yash will do without saying any word ,just isarese arti ko samjayage

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
arti handled 3kids well today, she has become mom to yash's kids so y not yash too has to make a step to start bonding with ansh n become father of 3kids,so lets see will yash do his part tom 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.