Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

masaf57

IF-Dazzler

masaf57

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i would love to see more scenes link tht!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Small bt cute... (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Finiallly we hav nw a small bt cute scene of Palak payal wth Aarti...i wish there will b more wth the pessage oftymEmbarrassed

Yeah from now onwards we get to see the real PV, i mean the conversation & interaction between the kids and ArYa. While handling these cute kids we get to see the love blossoming between ArYa though it is too far but at least we would have some cute scenes from now on.

EXCATLY

jasraj123

IF-Sizzlerz

jasraj123

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
love the scene

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
ansh is cute boy. payal,palak r cute too,cute kids. ya now onwards real PV starts n we get nice scenes of the ArYa family 

---nishu---

IF-Sizzlerz

---nishu---

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
its the starting dear

whattt

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Ya that scene was damn cuteEmbarrassed Yash banging his head on wallLOL. I liked that Payal Palak did'nt misbehaving with Aarti. Ansh was also obidientEmbarrassed <3 him
Hope we get more cute scenes nowTongue

Edited by anu93 - 19 April 2012 at 10:41pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.