Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nandinimp

@ravichitra

Super like your analysis.. you hit the nail on the head!!! I really wish the whole mess is cleaned up soon... does not look like it will but i wish for it as I want to see more of Ram Priya and not these moronic idiots that they call family. I just want some one to atleast dream of clouting Niharika and trusted aides on their idiotic heads... DADI come on you have a huge role to play.. come and cheer us up!!

@nandinimp
I totally agree with you..
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for update...it realy tough time for raya...
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ravichitra
Abhi hoga toh accha hoga... bahut dukh hoti hai hamare fave pair aisi dard me dekhne par!!! I know that it is a soap and not real but somehow these characters have struck such a chord in me that I am unable to see them as mere characters and not real people... So shoot me but I totally am in love with the couple
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nandini, I love both of them so much that I consider them to be my family. I get hurt when someone is against any of them.
nandinimp thumbnail
@ravichitra
You know this is the first time that I have been so affected by something on TV. I am an ardent fan of Ram kapoor since his Kasam Se days but even as the most impressive Jai Walia he did not affect my senses and sensibilities. I liked him a lot that's all. But with BALH I find that I am obsessed about their happiness.. I want them to be utterly totally magnificently in love with each other and happy always... and god forbid anything happens to them I would be totally squashed... That is why I want the problem to solved with speed...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is the first time I have known RK. My mom used to watch KGGK. I was in school and later college. I am so obsessed that sometimes I would want us to have a relation something like that. I feel bad when I think I am not as gud a wife as PK. I donno if I would ever get out of this. Now I got a new obsession which I would PM
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It also holds good for me didi...I have not seen any serial like this...its becoming an obsession to me too...the genuine husband and wife portrayal of Ram and Sakshi really tossed my thoughts...their acting was so realistic that it got on me even when I tried to avoid such an obsession...their fight in the beginning, their sudden marriage etc all though happened on TV screen, it seemed every inch real...that too I am watching them both for the first time in my life - I don't know what's in them that attracts me to no end...I think to be able to see yourself in the one or both the  characters could be the main reason for it... Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
swathia40 thumbnail
thanq loads for the update !! balh rockkss
kaviya10 thumbnail
Thanks maria di for the great update...
sorry for replying late...
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail