Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

alishhh

IF-Rockerz

alishhh

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Nice post and I just loved Varun in this!! So happy he's back..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VARRRUN!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

second_chances

IF-Sizzlerz

second_chances

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Well Hi..

Varun so totally looks like what he was almost a decade ago..But yes..I am rooting for an interesting thakur with shades of grey rather than an outrightly negative thakur spewing venom and treating women as dust.Maybe that will make his character more interesting..Coz People are like that...Showing characters in either black or white makes things mundane and yawn worthy.As of now..My heart fluttered at the interesting camaraderie of Vikram and Suguni..I do not know what holds in future...Confused

-Piu

-

you are my new best friend! didnt varun look so much like he did decade and a half ago? just like he was in des mein and astitva! 
he just has this poise about him! it radiates humility and credibility!
i loved loved LOVED the light heartedness of him pretending not to be Vikram! 
he cant be all negative. i really dont think it fits with what we saw today. hes a thakur but i dont think its what he wants his identity to be. 

we dont know what the story will shape up to be but really am hoping he doesnt turn out like a ruthless man who orders torture and murder like he is ordering pizza. 

ME LOOOVES VARUN! and im sooo happy he is back! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hazelnut

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.