Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Shame on Mona's parents!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
The Father only cares for his reputation! 

And the mother's apologizing for "leaving" then why are you? She's your only daughter and she needs you and you're just leaving her?

and Mona's Father says Pradeep will realize his "mistake" and come back and have courage? What? What kind of advise is that? 

Only Mona's MIL supported her the way Mona needs to be supported right now. And how ironic is it that she calls Mona her daughter but Mona's own mother could not.

So sad and so disgusting. Can't believe such parents exist! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.ani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on Mona's parents!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
sadly.. such parents do exist... such is reality...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.ani_gr

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Exactly, I was thinking baout it since yesterday, even todayhe is syaing everything will  be fine, Pradeep will comeback..how stupid is that...

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
This show makes my blood boil because in the world today some people are still living in the olden times, I mean come on this is the 21st century after all.

How can Mona's parents behave this way.

From my own experience I am lucky to have great parents, I was divorced about 10 years ago when I was just 21 years.  My parents not only supported me they also helped me out of an awful marriage.   I am now married again and happy.  I can't imagine what I would have done if my parents had told me to stay with the person and wait for him to realise his mistake.

It's not only Mona's parents fault, it is Mona aswell.  she has no self respect,  the way she was begging him to stay, If I were in her place I am sure I would not have acted that way.

Why in these stupid serials do they show women to be sooo weak Angry

This is the 21st century, OMG.

Why can't they show women standing up for themselves and showing men like Pradeep (I think thats his name) that they can live without them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namnikcrazy4fawadDimdim.Miss.Colorfullpallavi25

hanna_montana

Groupbie

hanna_montana

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i dint see tht episode but shoked ..do such parents really exist

strangeee

jsimzia

IF-Dazzler

jsimzia

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
i agree with you, but yeah, since EK always shows what happens in real life on TV. that means this kind of parents do exist in today's world and refuses to take care of their own child in difficulties...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vibs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.