Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
rich people aren't bad in the serial as look his other family members..they dont disrespect anyone below them...Khushi is just trying to teach Arnav how a normal middle class family lives and that overall their main strength is love and care for one another...Arnav always raises his fingers on Khushi that she's low class and she doesn't know anything, so thats why this is happening. :)

<3 Barun <3
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Cv's wanted to show that rich people don't have values,moral.
You are right, i personally prefer have my cosmetic when i stay for few days somewhere else.
But Arnav is special, because he still gIve importance to class.
Arnav having his own cosmetics products, towel is Ok, i do the same, but the problem was the AC, this was totally disrespectful. He didn't care about Gupta's feeling at all.

Even if you are rich or poor, would you feel good when someone who is supposed to stay in our house install a AC the first day.

And the Payal part i don't want to comment, because you are still giving importance to dowry, wich is for a educated person shocking...
Does Anjali wear western dress ?

Edited by fascination - 12 years ago
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you on the deamonising and the glofiying part...They seem to have a set of right thoughts and actions and the attributes that go with it...and they all come down to being conservative in dress and manor...middle class religious etc...

but buaji's hurt comes from a different place it is having fallen short of being able to entertain her son-in-law to his tastes...also it is insulting to go about installing things in the house you are a guest in...courtesy is to offer...
JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said I completely Agreee with you 👏  I am with Arnav Joh ve Aaj osne Kiya OSS mein kush galat nai hai 😃
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its not abt rich or poor. its abt sensitivity. i dont think they showed ars is rich that is y he is bad. 

i thikn asr is not used to thinking abt other feelings or perpective. that is arnavs prob like mami. anjali on the other hand and akash dont have that prob. and they are rich. arnav thought abt his discomfort not guptas when he ordered the stuff. he should have thought abt their feelings, which is a prob for arnav always. 

even in the past anjali is the one who always tells him to consider others feeling before he acts. 

this is nothing to do with money. 

edit: like during the marriage prep... anjali got the taali that buaji gave her she and akash loved it. they looked at the feeling behind the gesture not the cost or quality. arnav at  that time was in love with khushi even then he gave a bussiness answer to the question. bec thinking thru the heart is a very difficult for him. he always thinks with head not heart. that is what he did today again and hurt amma and bua's feelings who bent over backwards trying to make him comfortable. he didnt do it on purpose to hurt them its his nature.. cv's were highlighting that...
Edited by geetmaanluv - 12 years ago
mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  completely agree with you 👏
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: fascination

And the Payal part i don't want to comment, because you are still giving importance to dowry, wich is for a educated person shocking...
Do Anjali wear western dress ?
I am not giving importance to dowry.Read carefully.I told if they felt insulted by Arnav's act then they should have also felt insulted to give dowry.At least Arnav did not ask for their money to buy an AC.unlike Payal's ex fiancee who wanted their house in order to make Payal their Bahu.So were was the insult then?

Anjali wears saree because she is shown as a good girl.Hindi soaps are hell bent on showing that the difference between a vamp and a heroine are their dresses and lifestyle.

sunaina02 thumbnail

I am surprised to read your post. !!! It just proves how ridiculous the show has become and how ridiculously butchered is Khushi's charactererization.

fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I am surprised to read your post. !!! It just proves how ridiculous the show has become and how ridiculously butchered is Khushi's charactererization.

Sorry but what is wrong about Khushi now ?

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I totally agree with you. My gut feeling may be I am wrong( please no offence) Khushi can be the reason for this power cut. May be she advised the electrician or something to teach ASR a lesson. As she told, that she will teach him a lesson. I think , she should understand cooly ASR's point of view. He is not used to this atmosphere, on top of that too hot, so if he arranged an AC, what's wrong? Infact he too was feeling little awkward. I too have a habit of using my own stuff so that's I think very much realistic. ASR too has taken Khushi's all funny acts in RM..starting from Salman Khan to stars, so why not Khushi? He has not hurt anyone, he cannot bear the hot. He is not wrong from his side. I am not blaming Khushi, she got emotionally moved. Episode was too good. Barun was looking much better and his expressions mindblowing. I have no complain but only one thing which I cannot agree is tha highly profile  and educated people are heartless and uneducated  or simple living people are heartful .. Khushi should not forget she also did many things against his emotions in his office..starting from dabba business ...spoiling his meeting, but he never thought of taking any revenge but obeyed her and came to GH. Khushi too didnot take Anjali's advice seriously and made a fun of it by her Swami act. I think both need to control their anger and ego first.Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago