Posted: 11 years ago

The episode starts with Arjun and Lakshmi in the room. Arjun closes the door and removes his sehra. Looks at Lakshmi expectantly. ( I'd started feeling sorry for him right at this pointπŸ˜›) He claps and the lights come on. Lakshmi follows his lead and goes on clapping for a while while the lights flicker on and off. ( Seriously woman, its your suhaag raat. Concentrate on the gorgeous creature in front of you, not the lightsπŸ€”) Arjun walks over to the table, picks up a bottle of champagne and offers it to Lakshmi. She wonders about Arjun's iraade ( "Doodh ka glass toh dekha tha par champagne...Kis tayyari mein hai Arjun?" Bahahahha🀣. ) She declines saying she doesn't drink and walks over to a table and calls Arjun handsome seeing his picture. Her gaze lands on a Cd which apparently is a adult film. Before she could see the cover and persuade Arjun to watch it (Honestly, if Arjun would've agreed to see the movie with her, things would've become easier for the manπŸ˜†) Lakshmi moves away again and wonders aloud on how to break the news of Amarnath Yatra to him. Meanwhile, Arjun finds the mic that was put in his room to listen to the 'live commentary', gets frustrated with his daadi and throws the wire.🀣

On the other hand, Dadi's plan to listen in to the 'adult film' (Hahah. Oh dadi, you have no idea😳) fails as Renuka finds all of them executing this plan. She  reprimands Swati and Akash and sends them away. (Swati got a dialogue today. Yayy!πŸ‘πŸΌ)  In order to distract dadi, Renuka asks her to sunao her the jawani ke kisse. Dadi gives in.

Arjun goes closer to Lakshmi and is almost about to kiss her when she stops him. He asks her t which he gets a heart breaking answer. She tells him about the Amarnath Yatra and he falls down. ( I expected him to break a vase on his head. Thank God, he decided to faint instead🀣 ). She goes to him and he suggests hopping on the next flight and being back by evening. She puts a break on his dreams by saying that the yatra can only be done in August. He counts the months and then deems the yatra as impossible. Lakshmi tries to pacify him by saying that Shivji naraaz ho jaayenge. He screams about the yatra being 100 days away  (Poor guy. Says it twice. Like he was trying to console himself😍)

Lakshmi says sorry again while Arjun is dejected. ( He looks so cute. Yatra or no yatra, I would've kissed him right there.😍) She tells him all she knows about suhaag raats-how the couples share eyelocks, how they promise to stay together forever etc. Arjun hints at why husbands do all this. She tells him to talk to her and forget everything else. They lie down and she puts a pillow between them because she cant trust herself not to do anything. (Finally! She accepts that she wants all this too. And Arjun looked considerably happier. Aisa pati ho toh no girl should trust herselfπŸ₯³ ) Arjun shifts the pillow and finds a book which looks like kamasutra to me. LAkshmi mistakes it for a comic and says chiii when she realises what it is. ( Arjun came across as a sex starved maniac in this episode. I mean, po*n films and books. Dude, channelize those hormones but don't publicise it πŸ€ͺ🀣 )

Precap: None. Except Arjun informing us that MLTAK will air at 9.30 from 23rd April. πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S- My first attempt. HELP! :)

Edited by ArjunLaxmiFL - 11 years ago
Thanks for Beautiful and Nice Update DearπŸ€—
thanks for the quick update Suhana...
Thank you for the wonderful update:)
Poor Arjun he was heartbrokenπŸ₯Ί  πŸ€£πŸ€£
Okay I should seriously be sleeping. but had to reply to this one..πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update dear..:)

OMG Triv the mannat has Finally been mentioned.. Poor Arjun.. 100 days of celibacy.. 🀣

Our wish has been fulfilled well done CV's.. !!
Edited by ...Binny... - 11 years ago
Awesome update Suhana. I was literally ROFL for the epi today and Arjun comes off as any normal hot blooded guy in the epi and not as a despo.

You know, am actually glad they showed that Arjun thinks about hanky panky like any normal guy, unlike the weird hero's on other channels who are fine not doing it with their wives for months and even years in their shows. πŸ˜†
That sounds like a hilarious episode! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I had been anticipating this moment since Lakshmi made the vow! LOL! 
Originally posted by In-Sanity-Triv

Awesome update Suhana. I was literally ROFL for the epi today and Arjun comes off as any normal hot blooded guy in the epi and not as a despo. Thank youuu!πŸ˜ƒ

You know, am actually glad they showed that Arjun thinks about hanky panky like any normal guy, unlike the weird hero's on other channels who are fine not doing it with their wives for months and even years in their shows. πŸ˜†
Hahahhaha. But Arjun should've taken care of all the "guy stuff" before bringing his bride in the room. Poor guy, I'm still thinking of the excuses he'll make tomorrow πŸ€£

Originally posted by AngelTeen

That sounds like a hilarious episode! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh it was! You should see it ASAP! Couldn't stop laughing🀣

I had been anticipating this moment since Lakshmi made the vow! LOL! 
Edited by ArjunLaxmiFL - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ...Binny...

Okay I should seriously be sleeping. but had to reply to this one..πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update dear..:)
Anytime! Thank you for reading it πŸ˜ƒ 
OMG Triv the mannat has Finally been mentioned.. Poor Arjun.. 100 days of celibacy.. 🀣

Our wish has been fulfilled well done CV's.. !!
Poor Arjun. I just couldnt get over the way he fell, got up and asked her "Aas paas ki mannat nahi rakh sakti thi tum? Amarnath kyun?"🀣