WU:19/4 - Pradeep files for Divorce :(

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pls update soon...i haven't watched today's episode...waiting for it 
done with the update. 😊

awesome scene btw Suhasi and Mona. 👏 loved it a lot.
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
thanks for the update Swetha...

mindblowing performance by MONA AND APARA ji...a big round of applause to both of them :))
what a jerk.. Mona indeed is better off him
i agree Rupali!! fabulous acting by Mona n Apara ji. loved that scene especially. 😍
I m so happy Mona had realise what she was doing with her kids..I want the divorce to happen asap and anushka and pardeep got married asap too coz I want anushka to keep pardeep with her so he should not come back to mona's life...its time for vineet to come back and help Mona to get her job and be there as her friend
Originally posted by Anfal

I m so happy Mona had realise what she was doing with her kids..I want the divorce to happen asap and anushka and pardeep got married asap too coz I want anushka to keep pardeep with her so he should not come back to mona's life...its time for vineet to come back and help Mona to get her job and be there as her friend

and who knows-- Mona and Vineet might just get together too?!?! not a bad thought-- he always appreciated Mona and also lost his first wife.. so it is quite possible!

thank you so much swetha for the update

mona and apara's scene was amazin 

i was waitin for it from the time have read the promo of the same

now it wil b interestin how mona deals with the situation and how apara helps her out 

Originally posted by Bipin2012

thank you so much swetha for the update

mona and apara's scene was amazin 

i was waitin for it from the time have read the promo of the same

now it wil b interestin how mona deals with the situation and how apara helps her out 

Thats the biggest challenge for Mona so lets wait and watch 😉