Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 19th April 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Roop and Abhimanyu stops sobha and asks where she was going sobha says she was going to find out why indu's mother came to sanchi's house.Abhimanyu and roop also goes with her and spies infront of sanchi's house one at their door step and another at window...but it would not be of anyuse as they couldn't listen anything (Malti and sanchi hv completed thier talk by that time). Malti says to sanchi to say about her plan to her mother...and says to do it well. 

Malti opens the door and she finds sobha at the doorstep and she understands what sobha was doing there...and taunts her. Sobha asks malti why did she came to sanchi's house and malti replies to her in a funny way...but don't tell her the reason. Shoba introduces Roop and Abhimanyu to Bittu. Abhimanyu says he knows her as he also belongs to Indu's gang.Malti feels bad thinking about her son condition and says that she will not go from there until her son becomes normal. Roop tries to impress Indu's mother (malti)...but malti taunts her and makes fun of her nature. 

Radha questions Shoba about Malti and Saanchi's conversation. sobha tells that she was not able to find out anything as malti doesn't said anything to her. In their converstaion radha is about to say sobha about there relationship with Malti but sadanand interuppts as he doesn't want sobha to know about their relationship with malti...and says that she is mother of Indu and they can't let them mingle with Tarachand family as it may harm them (sadanand & co.) in future.

Saanchi convinces Veena to go along with Bittu's plan to get rid of Indu.  Susheel tells Sadanand about his meeting with Indu's father...and says that they agreed to meet them  after asking malti...and also says that he had lied that he(sadanand) is ill and wants to meet malti.

precap : Sanchi shouts at her mother...and Indu and her mother will be there itself ...they listen to this...and Indu becomes furious and asks sanchi to stop it.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1laddoodent4uivanta29shantellbrownsweet_bhankisuki11-Swetha-FaayeyneverbeforeJay Deol_mahi_bluedreamz953samarp2l0veyFallen Angelsallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 19th April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRams3697

suki11

suki11

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Dullsville epi again today. The only exciting bit was the fact that Indu's father might make an entry soon into the show. I wonder if he too like every other character (besides Indu) in the show will be against INSA Jodi?
I hope not Indu needs some support!

Pre-cap looks good, both Indu and Sanchi are wearing the same clothes as the SBB clip where he saves Sanchi from the goons. Wonder if the goon-bashing scene happens before what we saw in the pre-cap or after?
If it's after, again we have no hope then of Sanchi softening towards Indu anytime soon.

Curse you CV'S!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ps_ilumadanikeFaayeyRams3697

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

Thanks for the update!

Dullsville epi again today. The only exciting bit was the fact that Indu's father might make an entry soon into the show. I wonder if he too like every other character (besides Indu) in the show will be against INSA Jodi?
I hope not Indu needs some support!

Pre-cap looks good, both Indu and Sanchi are wearing the same clothes as the SBB clip where he saves Sanchi from the goons. Wonder if the goon-bashing scene happens before what we saw in the pre-cap or after?
If it's after, again we have no hope then of Sanchi softening towards Indu anytime soon.

Curse you CV'S!

HI Suki11

SleepyDullsville episode too true  - no Cutie Indu equals boring episode.
I too can't wait for Cutie's dad's entry - I hope he brings INSA together as everybody else is against them including dumbo herself.

As for precap - that AngryAngryAngryDumbo is ice maiden and cold hearted - nothing in this universe will melt her icy heart.  As for Cutie saving her from goon - she will probably  blame him for setting the whole thing up and hate him even more...I just don't know where this track is going?

I don't feel sorry for dumbo at all - I like to see her cry cry and cry.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Waiting for something good to happen..

Jay

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11madanikeFaayeyRams3697

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update! 

FaayeyRams3697

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update dear.. I have no idea how long will Indu's mom continue this drama.. for right now, i want indu to find out that his real mama and mami have taken over Sanchi's house.. and thats it!!Smile

FaayeyRams3697

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
why do they make episodes without him? He is the only one worth watching and can get the TRPs up!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Nimmi.madanikeUDEYFaayey

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the amazing  update Ramya.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.