BV 19th April Written Update - COMPLETE - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Illyria sounds like you got lucky today! Finally a decent episode to watch. Will have to watch it I guess.. She signed .. It only took them 2 yrs 😑
Originally posted by pjyo

hi  anii.πŸ€—.good to see you back...😊
i too though why bhairav outrightly said anandi wants no alimonyπŸ€”,maybe it was bhairavs irritation at the lawyers earlier comments ..but after years of marriage  jagya escapes without even paying anandi alimony...
πŸ˜‰maybe bhairav thought,"woh nalayakk toh anandi se checks letha thaa,abb alimony mangenge toh uske paise ke liye bhii anandi se hi udhaar legaa"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..so why ask..πŸ˜†

Thanks Jyo πŸ€— it feels good to be back. Missed all of you guys.

Haan re he was irritated at the lawyer and so tried to cut him short. All the same this is the matter of A's future and he cannot make decisions emotionally.  I really hope he legally adopts her. May be after that shameless fellow comes to claim his right over the property another drama will start thus introducing a new track. πŸ˜‰ CVs have to have something to show right after all given their immense talent and creativity πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†I dont think bhairon's decision about alimony was made emotionally out of irritation with the lawyer.

He has done it out of foresight.

The purpose of this divorce is to ensure that anandi is no longer troubled with interactions with jagya.

If there was a monthly maintenance to be paid,  again this would lead to interactions between j and a on some issue or the other. 

First of all, jagya is stone broke and has no way to pay alimony πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Second of all,  if at some point he starts earning,  and he has to give money to anandi,  then this will again agitate gauri and she will re-start her accusations and trips to jayetsar or whichever place anandi is at... accusing her of stealing J's money.   J too will have resentment against A.

Third, at this point, their intention is to remarry anandi.  Under Indian law,  alimony can only be claimed from first husband till wife re-marries.  After that, the ex- husband is not required to pay alimony... though he will be responsible for child support.   When anandi re-marries, if there is alimony involved, there will have to be one more set of legal interventions required to stop the alimony etc.  Which means jagya will have to get involved with anandi at the time of her re-marriage, thereby being a spanner in the works again.

So, bhairon has done this with the intention of creating a clean break between J and A.
There should be no scope for any interactions between the two.

I am sure bhairon will endow anandi with whatever would naturally have been hers as a daughter-in-law ... without involving jagya into the picture.

In any case, since jagya from the beginning has washed his hands of anandi as a child marriage that his father burdened him with,   I dont think bhairon wants to put any more burdens of child marriage around jagyas neck.  

But today's scenes were excellent and  the dialogues and the screen sketching for each scene was phenomenal!! πŸ‘
Originally posted by andv

Haan re he was irritated at the lawyer and so tried to cut him short. All the same this is the matter of A's future and he cannot make decisions emotionally.  I really hope he legally adopts her. May be after that shameless fellow comes to claim his right over the property another drama will start thus introducing a new track. πŸ˜‰ CVs have to have something to show right after all given their immense talent and creativity πŸ˜‰

Welcome back Anita. You went to India for a very looong time. Now see Anandi even signed the divorce papers 😊  For quite some time it was same boring episodes. Now the story has taken a new turn. Hopefully (still hoping) the divorce will come through. I don't want to see J-A together ever again... That moron is good with his saccha pyaar...
πŸ‘Thanks for the WU..At last Anandi did the right thing...
Originally posted by andv

hey anitaπŸ€—... u r back on a fab episodeπŸ˜†...anandi signedπŸ˜ƒ
the lwyer was really weird! i dont think he made the decision emotinally...if he could do so much from a stranger like gauri...then anandi is so dear to him..he will deffo take care...and wese v she is the sarpanch...πŸ˜ƒ dont need any alimony for jag whose balance is always in khasta halatπŸ˜†
no alimony means no more link with jag ...
thanks for the written update !

I am so so relieved thinking A will begin a new chapter of her life. I wish the best guy on this earth should come looking for her and she must live happily each and every day of her life.

And J huh,...wait and watch bachu... gauri kya kya rang dikhayegi...ab pata chalega jab koi sunane wala nahi hoga tumhara rona dhona ..huh acha hua...

I hope DS tell him something which must make him feel he lost A forever !

Can wait for Monday !!
Anandi has finally signed the divorce?  Fantastic - my hopes in this show are a tad back.  Now hope the CVs don't ever dream of re-uniting them.
I have a feeling Jagya-Anandi will eventually reunite. 

This is a show, and it should at least end happily. The family will have to accept Jagya eventually. And obviously, they won't let go of Anandi. 

I think, in the end...after many many years, JA will reunite... 

What do you think?