Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
|| SACHIN TENDULKAR || 39th Birthday Wishes||  24th april 2012
amchya ladkya Sachin la wadhdiwasachya khooop khooop shubhecchaa  "tuzyasarkhaach tu ch " [wishes In Marathi -Sachins Mothertongue Smile]

Edited by sonali_N - 23 April 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Vittaso_hanikhanAliaSharmadiptijshindeUdita4mansi.tripathicrazymeowanjalireddyy84DoracakeSushmacholkesowmyadharinisujana9minnie_tweetiehinal_maaneetsdlife19oblivious.Heart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| SACHIN TENDULKAR || 39th Birthday Wishes ||2012" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

9 Top Quotes On Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar

"I don't know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play..Not b'coz I love his play its b'coz I want to know the reason why my country's production goes down by 5 percent when he's in batting..." - Barack Obama

"I want my son to become Sachin Tendulkar." - Brian Lara(WI)

''We did not lose to a... team called India , we lost to a man called Sachin'' -
 Mark Taylor(Australia)

'Nothing bad can happen to us if we were on a plane in India with Sachin Tendulkar on it.''- Hashim Amla(South Africa)

''He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also."- Waqar Younis(Pakistan)

''There are two kind of batsman in the world. 1 Sachin Tendulkar and 2. All the others." 
- Andy Flower(Zimbabwe)

"I have seen God. He bats at No.4 for India in tests.- 
Matthew Hayden(Australia)

"I see myself when i see Sachin batting."-
 Don Bradman(Australia)

"Do your crime when Sachin is batting, because even God is busy watching his batting." - An Australian Fan

E

Edited by sonali_N - 23 April 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

so_hanikhanAliaSharmadiptijshindeUdita4mansi.tripathiangelwordsanjalireddyy84sowmyadhariniSushmacholkeminnie_tweetiesdlife19-Mounika-hinal_maaneet

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged

IPL 2012: No grand celebrations on Sachin Tendulkar's birthday

IPL 2012: No grand celebrations on Sachin Tendulkar's birthday

Sachin Tendulkar and his wife Anjali arrived at Chandigarh for Wednesday's Kings XI Punjab and Mumbai Indians match AFP

Chandigarh: Apr 23, 2012

Sachin Tendulkar turns 39 on Tuesday but no big celebrations have been planned so far by the batting icon or his Mumbai Indians (MI) team-mates though his die-hard fans have made elaborate plans to observe the day in a big way.

Tendulkar and his wife Anjali, but without their two children, arrived at Chandigarh by an afternoon flight from Mumbai.

The batting maestro's IPL team Mumbai Indians teammates also arrived at Chandigarh with him. Mumbai are set to clash with Kings XI Punjab in Mohali on Wednesday.

While the five star hotel where Tendulkar and his teammates are staying have made arrangements on their own to throw a party to celebrate his birthday, his first after scoring his 100th international ton, but MI sources said the event is likely to be a low-key affair.

A small private function may be kept and his teammates will wish him on his birthday and cut the cake. MI team owner Nita Ambani is also likely to be present, the sources said.

"There may be a small function, but nothing grand.

Tendulkar is a very private person and we are not expecting the event to be a bash. It will be a small function," a team source said.

A senior official of the hotel said they were ready with their preparations, but were waiting for the green signal from Tendulkar's side.

This will not, however, dampen the spirit of his die-hard fans. As the team arrived at the hotel, his fans had already lined up.

"We are a group of friends studying in a college. All of us have placed order for a 10-kg cake to celebrate Tendulkar's birthday. All our friends will be joining us and a big party will be thrown as it is his first birthday after he scored his 100th century recently," said Tanya Mittal, one of his fans.

Last year, Tendulkar did not celebrate his birthday following the demise of his spiritual guru Satya Sai Baba.

Tendulkar has scored 51 centuries in Test cricket from 188 matches and 49 tons from 463 ODIs he has played so far in his international career spanning nearly 23 years. (PTI)

Blood boozed from his nose like water through a jet pipe , when hit by a waqar younis delivery in his debut series...but the boy refused to go back to pavilion...instead he chose to stay there and whether the storm...!

Twenty one years later the man's  passion for the game seems to have got multi fold ...and today he carved a double hundred saving india form blushes and keeping the series alive.

The man to whom i am referring is none other than the great Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar...

Its amazing what drives him even after twenty one years of hectic cricket...
In the recently concluded ipl..when he drove Ishant Sharma to a straight drive...Harsha Bhogle said ...

"Open the text book..turn to page no. 32"

What a comment was that..yeah 

..fantastic !!

In fact with a injured hand and a good number of stitches on his hand he started practising for the final of IPL which he eventually played and MI lost because of some poor senseless batting and poor bowling.

[courtesy : Sachinist.com ]

Edited by sonali_N - 23 April 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

so_hanikhanAliaSharmadiptijshindeUdita4mansi.tripathianjalireddyy84angelwordssowmyadhariniSushmacholkesujana9minnie_tweetiesdlife19-Mounika-hinal_maaneet

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
1 day to gooo Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4sowmyadharini

URME

URME

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
H@PPY B!RTHDAYClap
Party timeParty
Dancingdance to banta hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninavi

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Somehow words fail when i try to describe what Sachin means to me. 

Thank you for being my hero! Love you till the end of time. 

Truly, a living legend and a great champion. 

Happy Birthday Sir Sachin Tendulkar :)Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4anjalireddyy84angelwordsSushmacholkesujana9

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
He is d best...

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
" I knw nthng abt cricket., bt i always watch sachin batting .

. not cz i like his batting .. bt to see wats in dat cz of wch 

my countries production goes down by 6 percnt while he is battng 

-- BARAK OBAMA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SACHIN... :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top