Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shweta-kriyansh

Goldie

Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

fine guys..dats it...i had thought to give a chance to taani just cz of rey.but now no more.cnt tolerate her even for a second...today's episode-gud gud gud...relief...but the precap-just cried after seeing that...wat the hell had swayam to do with it...m seriously loosing respect for sharon(not sneha) now and as for taani..no respect was there to shred down...how cud sharon call him a cheapo.admitting the fact that m a kriyansh fan,but after dem it had to b swaron who had to kickstart the show back to where it was...but everytym dre train seems like moving in reverse gear...all becoz of sharon and that idiotic,cheap desperate stalker taani...sry for stating sharon-but it is in fact she who misunderstands swayam all da tym.evn wen taani was not dre...taani just added fuel to fire...urghhh.hate it lyk anything...just wishing that wen swayam was dragging her along into the darkness(int precap).some miracle happens-as in he shouts at her or does sumthing as to make her realise his worth..keepin ma fingers crossed...but i knw-da creatives cant see us happy...can sense a wide drift between swaron coming...cnt see d3 in pain-especially rey,swayam and sharon...
...feel lyk crying my heart out-for reyam.for swayam cz sharon misunderstands him.and for rey-cz of the kria thing as well as the fact that he is being cheated upon by taani(evn though she loves him-according to her self-acclaimed knowledge)...god save the d3  boys...Cry

Cry...share ur views guys...

Edited by Shweta-kriyansh - 19 April 2012 at 8:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyansh-lovehARSHA_Neetisurbhi_d3taniya_dostiianniemathiaskrTanuka_TanHaRadiance.luv_arshasnigdha_arsha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hate taani even more..." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I agree and I was also thinking of giving her a chance 

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
This anger is the only way she conveys her message sharon has always been like this... may be this is how she is trying to pyaar karne ka dawa karte ho n u dun even think about me once n choose this non dancer above me sochke dekho makes sense... well taani ke liye i wun say much coz she does not matter to me...

NikiBh8

IF-Dazzler

NikiBh8

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Taani Is Weired n Damn Annoying LOL

anniemathiaskr

IF-Dazzler

anniemathiaskr

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
taani as runies every ones life i hate her i just her to to give her one chance i cnt think of that

Edited by anniemathias - 20 April 2012 at 6:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hARSHA_Neetitaniya_dostii

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

i totally agree wid u..but i left watching the show jab taani ki hui entry..i just can't tolerate her!

she is pathetic! and stupid stalker who claims to love Rey..!
her intro was sick..! and i just didn't have any courage to see more crap..!
so i left d3..and i have no hopes that Cv's would come up wid any good be it in SwaRon's track or the overall story of the show..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hARSHA_Neetikriyasree

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Seriously how could she do this ... I mean trying to be kriya ho could she ever do this !!!!!
PLEASE CVS we want ous kriya back. We really miss her Cry

kritzzz_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top