Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hello!
a quick SBS update...
they showed Satis Bidaai Shooting today... voice over saying that everyone is sad Sati is leaving...even Daksh is shown emotionally saying good bye to Sati and all the sisters are crying..
some behind the screen Masti-Rishina is playing with NaagRaajLOL...
Mouni says she too is feeling sad that she is leaving this set and now will go to another one(Kailash),and is wondering how Mahadev will take her-FlyingLOL or walking...
They asks Mohit who will look after Sati in Kailash-he says Nandi hai na!Wink...
Voice over says that he will have to look after Sati...Daksh and Shiv have sorted issues for now,but it wont be long before the enmity in them comes to the forefront...
Segment over
OMG Segment:-
Yesterdays Hand holding scene was the most romantic OMG momentEmbarrassed

thanks it
cheers
shruti

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

**esha**flamingo_ariesvanadhipatakha-guddiTOTAL-ROMANTICshaliforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DKDM on SBS-Satis Bidaai and OMG moments" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
oye hoye Dancing
looking fwd to sm kailash romance..erm shiv-sati romance
thnx shruti di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Awww...I saw that too shruti but I was busy doing my ever so long post just now finished..so Couldnt write about it earlier thank you so much..Gosh..I am so happy that they showed Mahadev sati in that OMG monents.it should be in INCREDIBLY OMG moments..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.