Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-MansiKohli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MansiKohli-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
HOLY HEAVENS!i guess telugu people are falling short of concepts or actors to make some serials with them!its damn annoying to see the hindi serials being dubbed into other languages with horrendous BG!Stern Smilei wish they could at least try to keep the originality intact while dubbing!:-l

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pv is in telugu nw (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mansi95-

<font color="#666666" size="2">HOLY HEAVENS!i guess telugu people are falling short of concepts or actors to make some serials with them!its damn annoying to see the hindi serials being dubbed into other languages with horrendous BG!Stern Smilei wish they could at least try to keep the originality intact while dubbing!:-l</font>

no way dear..u just forget originality..they instead ruin it with horrible bg,horrible lady mixed voice to lead actor and funny name..
Iam sayng ths as i knw it very well becoz iam a south indian..even i wnder y they dub all the hindi shows whch has becme a trend nw in telugu screen..u knw half of the hindi shows are on telugu screen nw..even the very old shw dulhan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sluckykriti07-MansiKohli-

-MansiKohli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MansiKohli-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneetlover1

no way dear..u just forget originality..they instead ruin it with horrible bg,horrible lady mixed voice to lead actor and funny name..
Iam sayng ths as i knw it very well becoz iam a south indian..even i wnder y they dub all the hindi shows whch has becme a trend nw in telugu screen..u knw half of the hindi shows are on telugu screen nw..even the very old shw dulhan
haha!so very right!the names are indeed very tacky and irritating!Thumbs Downow!you are a South indian?where are you from?!b/w even i live in south India LOL the other day i accidentally came across a "saathiya" telugu repeat going on!ididn't understand the dialogues very well but the names..argh!GeekThumbs Down

kriti07

Manisha_PJB

Manisha_PJB

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
EVEN IAM TELUGU GIRL
BUT I HATE THE SHOWS WHICH DUBBED IN TELUGU
THEY HAVE ALREADY DUBBED THE SERIALS LIKE
CID,SATHIYA,JHANSI KI RANI,MARYADA ETC ETC
BUT BELIEVE THEY HAVE TOTALLY HORRIBLE VOICESAngry
ANY VOICE DOES NOT SUIT TO ANY CHARACTER
I'M SURE THEY WILL GIVE TO PV THE SAME VOICES
SO,TELUGU PEOPLE IN THE FORUM I REQUEST YOU NOT TO WATCH THE SHOW IN TELUGU

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagirikumarisluckykriti07

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! ye kya ho raha hian??? why they need to dub it?? they can remake it wid some good actors... why oh why????

kriti07

Dil_Rishbala

IF-Dazzler

Dil_Rishbala

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

oh..u lucky people...Tongue
i want it in ZEE TAMIL too...Wink

even me...they keep repeating Jhansi Rani..they should get started with pv too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07-ProudGCian-

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Remona

Originally posted by AmeTz

oh..u lucky people...Tongue
i want it in ZEE TAMIL too...Wink

even me...they keep repeating Jhansi Rani..they should get started with pv too...

yup...fingers crossed 2 c GCDay Dreaming and Kratz in tamil version..LOL

kriti07

IF-Dazzler

kriti07

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
OMG but yes the leads will become famous among the telugu audience.

-ProudGCian-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.