Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Guys pv is gonna telecastd in telugu(zee telugu]
just saw promo guys..u knw they gave diya aur baati hum bg..iam scared becoz they usually gve them horrible voices..

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970meenagarwalMeriAashiquithhmamatha.gangstagal07ananya93salmankhanrulzcoolmausamkriti07jayshu17LuvStrk-001Awari_MaanArYa_crazyluv-MansiKohli-keenu_kkSonia.KN-ProudGCian-gafulu14pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pv is in telugu nw" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneetlover1

Guys pv is gonna telecastd in telugu(zee telugu]
just saw promo guys..u knw they gave diya aur baati hum bg..iam scared becoz they usually gve them horrible voices..

Funny Mona u got scared 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07-Mounika-

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
oh..u lucky people...Tongue
i want it in ZEE TAMIL too...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

funbukloverananya93-s.a.n.a-jayshu17-Mounika-

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
What about Punjabi Big smile.U ll get more humor 

jayshu17-Mounika-

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jass.KN

<font size="6">What about PunjabiBig smile.U ll get more humor</font>

u r hilarious girl..lolz
ya dear iam scared to hear funny voice they are gna gve to our hottie..
Iam sure u'l laugh out loud when u listen it even if u dnt knw the lang..i experiencd ths with other dubbed shows like pratigya,balika vadhu,sathiya etc

kriti07jayshu17

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

u r hilarious girl..lolz
Iam sure u'l laugh out loud when u listen it even if u dnt knw the lang..i experiencd ths with other dubbed shows like pratigya,balika vadhu,sathiya etc

I can't understand but if I don know it gonna b more fun LOL.It ll b good if it comes in Punjabi we ll get Brij oye type voices more 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mounika-

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

u r hilarious girl..lolz

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5">I can't understand but if I don know it gonna b more funLOL.It ll b good if it comes in Punjabi we ll get Brij oye type voices more</font>

oh then it'l be better than lady mixed voices..they mstly use that stupid voice whch seems like a lady for dubbed shows bt nt other shows..they gve sme stupid name and omg they'l totaly change dialogue and gve smethng whch they dnt undstand i thnk..smetimes translates it as it is whch doesnt make any sense..i knw iam a south indian bt telugu shws are very much horrible cmpared to others..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

u r hilarious girl..lolz

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5">I can't understand but if I don know it gonna b more funLOL.It ll b good if it comes in Punjabi we ll get Brij oye type voices more</font>

oh then it'l be better than lady mixed voices..they mstly use that stupid voice whch seems like a lady for dubbed shows bt nt other shows..they gve sme stupid name and omg they'l totaly change dialogue and gve smethng whch they dnt undstand i thnk..smetimes translates it as it is whch doesnt make any sense..i knw iam a south indian bt telugu shws are very much horrible cmpared to others..

must watch then n ll share ur experience 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.