Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

KHTV is seeming to be like BIWI NO 1!

iramtheegr8 Senior Member
iramtheegr8
iramtheegr8

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Thats what I though from the very beginning of the show...actually as soon as ANu came in..
The show is driving on the road of Biwi No. 1...what do u guys think??

I mean look, here Pradeep was living a normal and peaceful life with Mona and his kids, when he comes face to face with ANushka, his ex love.

He will be living with her and Mona will stab back by being this extra ordinary lady... sooner ( hoepfully), Pradeep will realised his love for his children and MOna!!

Your thoughT???Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vini17ushmi

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I hope it does not go the Biwi no. 1 way. I don't want to see Pradeep coming back to Mona in the end. She should move on and find her own niche in the world.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vini17namitagloryzAnfalbookworm2_Rashmiovaltine

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged

even  i don't want pradeep to come back to mona again 

i want mona to make her own identity and be independent 

couldn bear last nyt mona beggin to him for not leavin her and d kids 

it was so painful Cry

and wat wil b d use of pradeep even after coming back to mona now

he has made it clear he wants his career he doesn love mona he loves mona he loves anushka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anfalnamitagloryz

iramtheegr8 Senior Member
iramtheegr8
iramtheegr8

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
well that is true.. I personally want Mona to move on and make a life of her own.. just thought that it cud turn out like that :DD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

aa07 Groupbie
aa07
aa07

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
The SONY press release for introducing Mauli Ganguli to the show said the serial was loosely based on BIWI NO.1. The link is on this web site somewhere. Saw it recently.
ajkul Groupbie
ajkul
ajkul

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Buzz about  the Balaji's latest show on Sony TV, Kya Huaa Tera Vaada suggest that the show is loosely based on the Bollywood flick Biwi No. 1, Which puts light on an extra marital affair.

The hunt for the actress was on, who could essay the role and give justice to it. And now it seems the wait is over as the production house has finally found the perfect match to portray the character.

A little birdie from the industry quips, "Mouli Ganguly, who got a break in the small screen industry and also garnered fame through Balaji's Kahin Kisi Roz as Shaina Sikand, has been finalized to essay the other women in Pradeep's (Pawan Shankar) life."

We tried contacting Mouli Ganguly but she remained unavailable for comment.

That means with the other lady in Pradeep's life having beenfinalized, a huge twist awaits Mona (Mona Jaswir Singh).

article by tb!!!!

iramtheegr8

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
wowww... even i thought the show is going on the way of Biwi no 1. and look at this... i was RIGHT... lolll... jokes apart, me too want mona to become successful but for once i want her to send her kids to anu's house just like biwi no 1... that would be so funROFL

iramtheegr8

Piano1422 IF-Dazzler
Piano1422
Piano1422

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
As many others have mentioned, I do not want Mona to accept Pradeep again. Yes, it does seem to be going the Biwi No 1 way but hopefully it doesn't end that way. Pradeep wants to separate from a wonderful wife like Mona, so be it. I just want Pradeep to have to live with his mistake, aka Anushka! He deserves to cry oodles of tears while Mona's happy and moved on with a guy who loves her and her children and is able to give her more happiness then Pradeep! :)

Knowing Ekta, though, it might just end up going the Biwi No 1 way.

iramtheegr8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index