Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Finally Aasman Se Aage Forum opened.. and great to see it getting populated.

Though I have posted already This is my first ever opening thread to say I finally arrived Big smile

Thanks to all my fellow member friends who got it running
a Big Hugto all of you !!Smile

Well well what can I say, waiting for this day ever since Apurva said I am coming back on television Embarrassed.. November end we came to know he is coming back in an interesting role and the wait is coming to an end soon...23rd April I am looking forward to seeing Dev Chopra a new Avtaar of Apurva Agnihotri..My most admirable actor on indian Televison Smile

When he is there is defiantly a complete Halt for me Embarrassed

Armaan, Dev Pratap Singh, Shekar Kapoor , Anmol Rajvansh , and now coming back finally as Dev Chopra...
The four previous roles are all my favorite in their own dimension ClapClap

Baas Dekthey Hi Jaoo Dekthey Hi Jaoo Dekthey Hi Jaoo...

The Lord Lucifer and his charm to make us have our ears up and eyes on him without a blink..

Apurva has done some amazing trend setting roles, They are the number one roles as the later are all secondary and the last one before DC was a saintly role of Anmol... Such a sweet character and brilliant and flawless... It was too good to be true character, and if anyone who has'nt seen its role in Bidaaii as Anmol Rajvansh it is a must see role.

Now coming to Dev Chopra DC his characterization is very interesting and has a lot of dimensions...Playing the actor , directing and producing has been blended in the character description so well that I am sure all eyes will tune to what he has to say and how he performs this role.

And his passion is amazing would love to see the twist and turns his personality takes and the changes it carries in the professional part of the character as well as personal side, as I have seen some beautiful intense passion on the love side the characters of Apurva plays and its top class..ClapClap

These were my two cents about Apurva and looking forward to great interaction in the forum and ofcourse loads and loads of Apurva as DC.. He made me wait for 1 1/2 years so hisaab barabar honi chahiye...Embarrassed

Welcome back Apurv(a) Agnihotri Clap

Edited by shanti05 - 19 April 2012 at 12:31am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinpoo_sanizoradigaagsaveeta24asdpsanmolanjubalaswethasyam08Magical_KaShmudraswathishamilsami01krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And the LORD is back...:))" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
first one to commentBig smile
awesome di ..u actually made a great entry like DCThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24asdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikasshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
And the sharp Jawline is back, Apu ki moohmaya mein fase log dekh loWinkLOL

Edited by rekha03 - 19 April 2012 at 12:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinApoorvaFananizorsaveeta24swethasyam08krithikasshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Poonam , Wherever Apu is there hum Hazir.. Big smile

Yes I am so happy to see him back I have to also give my coined words for him since he is the Lord who gives his darshan when he wishes Embarrassed So we Say Dev Chopra Lord Lucifer ki Jai Ho !WinkWink

The ever green Hero on indian television in his new avtaar and hum hai excited Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinanizorsaveeta24asdpsanmolanjubalaswethasyam08krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Lovely post on Apurva .Clap

Waiting to see him on my screenDay Dreaming and will love to read more of such wonderful topics from you saveeta and others.Big smile

lidvinanizorsaveeta24asdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

And the sharp Jawline is back, Apu ki moohmaya mein fase log dekh loWinkLOL

I am sure that is one awesome side profile I love his yellow rim glasses...
That Jawline is his trademark Day Dreaming

Waise He looks great in Black Embarrassed Styling his awesome Embarrassed

lidvinanizorsaveeta24asdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikas

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Lovely post on Apurva .Clap

Waiting to see him on my screenDay Dreaming and will love to read more of such wonderful topics from you saveeta and others.Big smile
You are also good at sharing ur wonderful thoughts and I know you have made great attempts after watchng him as Anmol so DC a fresh start and an interesting one so lets see how he unfolds his kingdom of charm on us Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikas

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Rekha one more prominent jawline

I am sure will hear a lot of Daam's from him
BTW maybe the stress ball will be on his table but not for stress this time unlike Armaan but for calculative thinking Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.