Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan4ever thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thankx a lot. great posts. keep it up!!!!
rinky88 thumbnail
nice job its fantastic thanks to all of u guys plz post more!!!Edited by rinky88 - 17 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rinky88

nice job its fantastic thanks to all of u guys plz post more!!!

thnx for liking it.. i'll be posting more not ot worry but if u wanna more boute'm join neil's forum๐Ÿ˜ณ

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Barkha gets gossipy
Chaitanya Padukone
Wednesday, November 29, 2006  23:29 IST

Apart from hosting a filmi khabar show, the actor also bags a lead role.

Barkha Bisht who has essayed many roles in TV serials including 'Kavyanjali', 'Nimmo' and 'Kausautii Zindagii Kay and the lead role in the Rajshri production 'Pyaar Ke Do Naam Ek Radha Ek Shaam', is currently shooting for Aroona Irani's  latest upcoming serial 'Doli Sajaa Ke Rakhna'(Sahara One).  "It's an exciting lead role of a simple next-door girl character called Anupama and I am paired opposite Amit Sareen. It was always my dream to work with Aroonaji's productions and it has come true," enthuses Barkha who is also anchoring 'Popkorn Newz' (Zoom). 

On 'Popkorn..', she quips, "It's the first time I have dabbled in anchoring-cum-news casting.  I enjoy sharing the chatpataa 'filmi khabar. Although it may appear frivolous, I need to sport a 'halo of credibility' around me, lest viewers connect with my newsy fare with a pinch of salt.  Right from my college days,  verbal communication has always been my forte , so I was keen to 'play myself' for a change instead of a screen-character. I get a secret thrill when I get to know the latest 'andar-ki-baat' gossip in advance."

She adds, "It's a challenge for me to maintain my energy-levels on the 'Popkorn..' after a hectic shoot on the the 'Doli ..' sets."

Quizzed on the status of the  legal damages case filed by Balaji  Telefilms banner against her, allegedly for being "unavailable for their various TV serials even after prior commitments", Barkha  says, "The case is still going on in the courts  and I am not supposed to comment on it. But I am definitely not letting the litigation affect my work."

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ahahha thankss for the articlee shrutidi ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
radha8484448 thumbnail
thank u'all very much i was finding it thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
it is too good
cool_pooja thumbnail
Hey count me in!! I love these two!! N lets make this fc more active! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

thanks for liking pooja๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cool_Dipti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Hey Pooja..nice to have u here๐Ÿ˜›..welcome dear๐Ÿค—...and all those who love Neil n Barkha are automatically counted in!๐Ÿ˜†

-Krupa- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
wow..great job gathering all the linx Nish