Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jahanvivakil

Groupbie

Jahanvivakil

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Hi i   know this is late but i want nevi   tease raya after their c night so i write this os      :-) in the morning after c night our raya in   thair bed cuddle to eachother after   sometime   they wakeup                                                  ram= with smile goodmorning   priya                             priya=gm mr.kapoor with shy smile                     ram = what happen   priya r u ok?                 Priya=what   happen   to me   why   you asking   me such a question                     ram with naughty smile= nothing but you call me ram   last night and not for once many time                  priya = mr kapoor aaj holi hai or hame neche taiyar hoke niche jana   chahiye and she get up from the bed                         ram pulled her   in his   arms= call me ram priya                 priya shy = m...muje niche jana hai dadi ne jaldi   ane ko kaha tha mr kapoor                         ram= ok go but call me first ram        priya =no me nahi kahungi             ram= oh i see i know why you   call me ram last night               priya=   mr kapoor please   and she try to ascape from his grip but ram tight his grip and   come more close to her              ram in husky voice = baby i am right i know what you want from me for calling me ram and he nuzzel   her            priya closes her eyes= why are you torcharing me like this please stop it           ram= you also torcher me and its not torcher and nuzzel   her more carrasis her bare back          priya=p...please      ram=what please and he traces her lips with his finger                 priya=r...ram          ram with smile = i love you priya and then he kiss priya on her softy lips one passionet kiss and our priya forgote her shyness and carasis her hand in his thik hair and thing go onether way there is knock on the door                                       note=sorry if i make any mistake my english is poor and i write this so you people forget about sepration track=next part after your comment

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeKopsAnu Shriramfan_fiction123balhfan4evermahumita_mitravarshathakkarchillpc-evan-crystal30rnvdbhavaniPoojaMishtySiacutie-SweetEtika-sss283sahana747sinalbestTVserialfreakviny_queenChitrathanleena04luvsakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Os =raya romance nevi tease raya" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Never mind Nany

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

TVserialfreak

IF-Rockerz

TVserialfreak

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Nice one Nany sister...

Jahanvivakil

Groupbie

Jahanvivakil

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Nice one Nany sister...
     thanks bhai

TVserialfreak

Jahanvivakil

Groupbie

Jahanvivakil

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Never mind Nany</font></font> thanks di

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
it is really nice and dnot feel bad 4 eng you write more u learn if u use urdu word we understand ok keep it up and keep writingClapClapClapClap

TVserialfreak

Alaadin

Alaadin

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Nice please do continue

Jahanvivakil

Groupbie

Jahanvivakil

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viny_queen

it is really nice and dnot feel bad 4 eng you write more u learn if u use urdu word we understand ok keep it up and keep writingClap
             thanks

viny_queen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top