Aasman Se Aage

Written Updaters Final list + Info N Instru. Pg.1 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Originally posted by devvivek

I also want that. If sumthing is in void(empty),then pls add me. I'm a National Magazine writer

</div>
<div>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Future Doc, Good to see you here Smile..

</div>

This show has started 2 weeks back so written updater list is already filled. But there is a news letter for which still some positions are there. Please check that thread...
</font>
oh thnx ji. Oh al fild? Whats News letter?? Ok bt pls let me knw. I'm here coz of my Arman sir(apurva) and u? Pls add me in ur frnd list!

<div>

Vivek, you are already in my buddy list... you intereacted with me in KTLK forum... You must have forgot because I am not much active there these days... And I am here for Armaan sir like you and most of the ppl here are Apurva's fans.
oh dats y i forgot.sorry.WE R FRIENDS ALREADY.WOW. I cnt forget Jassi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Updaters Final list + Info N Instru. Pg.1 (Page 9)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

I also want that. If sumthing is in void(empty),then pls add me. I'm a National Magazine writer

</div>
<div>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Future Doc, Good to see you here Smile..

</div>

This show has started 2 weeks back so written updater list is already filled. But there is a news letter for which still some positions are there. Please check that thread...
</font>
oh thnx ji. Oh al fild? Whats News letter?? Ok bt pls let me knw. I'm here coz of my Arman sir(apurva) and u? Pls add me in ur frnd list!

<div>

Vivek, you are already in my buddy list... you intereacted with me in KTLK forum... You must have forgot because I am not much active there these days... And I am here for Armaan sir like you and most of the ppl here are Apurva's fans.

Wow, welcome to Armaan Sir 's fanCool. Iam also a die hard fan of Apu since 2003.Embarrassed

thnx mam.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">If you want Vivek u can look at the DC chronicle which I handle and there is an IBox where there are some suggestions for that choose any and we can fill that for the chronicle. Its a sticky

And Newsletter example also there..

Glad to know abt Armaan Sir Big smile
</font>
thnx mam. If i got tym.then i wil inform u. I wil chek. Yep big fan of Jassi.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

</div>
<div>

</div>

</font>

<div>

Wow, welcome to Armaan Sir 's fanCool. Iam also a die hard fan of Apu since 2003.Embarrassed

thnx mam.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
There is a maha episode this Sunday 20th May. Please sign up for written update..

Live update can be given in the discussion thread and WU can be done on a separate thread..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Shanti,

I sent PM to Vivek and he accepted to do the written update for this sunday 20th, Maha Episode.

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yup apurva bhai, i m onn thnx waiting 4 tommorow! Update list soon mam!

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Can my back up updaters help for next two weeks as I am flying out summer break and written update is impossible till I settle down..

Or anyone else who could help since they may also be writing for other forums..Smile

The format is there just plug in teh scenes.

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.