Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

Written Updaters Final list + Info N Instru. Pg.1 (Page 8)

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

@Bhanu-ok then wil ask swetha if she agrees then ok if not then i wil have to do it then.Smile

i would love to do the maha episode update Embarrassed but me too not sure of doing the update. Ouch instead i can be backup. Embarrassed
Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

@Swetha-ok 

we stil have two days we wil c wat can b done 

and congos on becoming Dazzler 

but i guess you wont b able to enjoy the dazzler rank for long Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I also want that. If sumthing is in void(empty),then pls add me. I'm a National Magazine writer
ApoorvaFan IF-Veteran Member
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devvivek

I also want that. If sumthing is in void(empty),then pls add me. I'm a National Magazine writer
Hey Future Doc, Good to see you here Smile..

This show has started 2 weeks back so written updater list is already filled. But there is a news letter for which still some positions are there. Please check that thread...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 05 May 2012 at 10:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

</div>
<div>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Future Doc, Good to see you here Smile..

This show has started 2 weeks back so written updater list is already filled. But there is a news letter for which still some positions are there. Please check that thread...
</font>
oh thnx ji. Oh al fild? Whats News letter?? Ok bt pls let me knw. I'm here coz of my Arman sir(apurva) and u? Pls add me in ur frnd list!

asdpsanmolshanti05

ApoorvaFan IF-Veteran Member
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Future Doc, Good to see you here Smile..

</font>
oh thnx ji. Oh al fild? Whats News letter?? Ok bt pls let me knw. I'm here coz of my Arman sir(apurva) and u? Pls add me in ur frnd list!

Vivek, you are already in my buddy list... you intereacted with me in KTLK forum... You must have forgot because I am not much active there these days... And I am here for Armaan sir like you and most of the ppl here are Apurva's fans.

asdpsanmolshanti05

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

</font>

Vivek, you are already in my buddy list... you intereacted with me in KTLK forum... You must have forgot because I am not much active there these days... And I am here for Armaan sir like you and most of the ppl here are Apurva's fans.

Wow, welcome to Armaan Sir 's  fanCool. Iam also a die hard fan of Apu since 2003.Embarrassed

Edited by rekha03 - 06 May 2012 at 12:03am

ApoorvaFanshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
If you want Vivek u can look at the DC chronicle which I handle and there is an IBox where there are some suggestions for that choose any and we can fill that for the chronicle. Its a sticky

And Newsletter example also there..

Glad to know abt Armaan Sir Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index