Aasman Se Aage

Written Updaters Final list + Info N Instru. Pg.1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
We can ask teh video uploader to send a pm once they upload the video but yes that also takes time..
I used to do for RKB after 1 hour so if no one comes infront I will try to get the video from somewhere and then put written update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Updaters Final list + Info N Instru. Pg.1 (Page 3)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

We can ask teh video uploader to send a pm once they upload the video but yes that also takes time..
I used to do for RKB after 1 hour so if no one comes infront I will try to get the video from somewhere and then put written update

oh dats great then if you would get video and do the WU's

and yeah u r ryt video uploader also takes times 

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Same case with me... Star player and Youtube channel  nothing works for me as I am in Denmark.. Waiting for some on in India to do the updates...

If no one turns up, will take any one of the days and will be doing a bit late once I get the videos on youtube or dailymotion

Magical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Same case with me... Star player and Youtube channel  nothing works for me as I am in Denmark.. Waiting for some on in India to do the updates...

If no one turns up, will take any one of the days and will be doing a bit late once I get the videos on youtube or dailymotion

oh great then Tongue will  add you know if no1 volunteers 

ApoorvaFan

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

@Shanti-Have Added You As Regular Updater For Tuesday And I Will Be Giving You Back On Tuesday

@All-I Have Added Myself As Regular Updater For Monday So Plz Volunteer For The Remaining DaysEmbarrassed

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
guys who live in US. u can try the videos from the below sites as they will start uploading them with  a diff. of 5 min at max 10 min. so u can do the updates as it goes.

i do the same all the time as i too live in US Embarrassed

here are the links for the sites

http://myeduniya.com/Entertainment/TvSerials/?CTID=4_Life_Ok

or

http://apnadesi-tv.net/forums/531-Life-Ok

they will def. work well and fast uploads too with a gap of 5 - 10 min as mentioned. Embarrassed

just wanted to share this so that it may help for anyone. Embarrassed

shanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
hey Bipin if no one volunteers then i can do friday regular too. just  wanted to let u know. Embarrassed

and if u can mention abt the links i have mentioned in the title or first page so that people will know abt them and may come forward Tongue

Edited by swethasyam08 - 20 April 2012 at 3:22pm

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Swetha, We need to make many posts as sticky I have pmed Skylight and she needs to do it
Yes The first page can have the links and also put the instructions for the Update. We can have a pattern for writing updates a layout so that the update can be done with that and its teh same for all the updaters initally and later that can do changes.

Edited by shanti05 - 20 April 2012 at 6:51pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.