Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
neeshoe are you busy? I wanna talk to you ðŸ˜ƒ

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OMG i am so high on DE tonight .. i love  Ross now . she made such big change yaar  
WOHH 

Now i can stack those avis for u if u want yaar . I remember Dia was gonna post them in Mjht forum and i made her stop. Thank you Sara :) 

these two are adorable yaar .. did u saw Monday's epi . i like how they handle things yaar 

let me link u to that interview , wait. since I am watching TVD . 

IPK annoys me too yaar but SaRun are just something make me go back!!! 

Tyler and Caroline  too 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

hmm well if they gave you credit for uploading the viren and jeevika vm then I guess it's okay? try to ask them politely though to remove it ... it doesn't make sense that they have to upload on their channel when you made it? 

oh and definetly don't let them use the shamrita stuff from your vm. just give them the original videos instead. because that's not fair! 

aww man did I miss a delena kiss? im sure this episode was good ... I always enjoy delena scenes

I was gonna ask her to remove it but then i was like oh well!!! I just don't want have people disliking me on YT yaar . i feel people don't like me there yaar 

she said she wanted to use the concept and scene because she can't fine any HQ . I don't know what to say .. i simply did not reply yaar 

yes U DID!! Demon rocked today by questioning her .. it's gonna be awesome too see the outcomes yaar 

saraaa. thumbnail
@ash when you make the DE avis, post them here too because I wanna see :) 

omg thank you for stopping dia ðŸ˜† seriously I love those avis so much .. is it mean I dont wanna anyone else to use them? ðŸ˜† 

omg yes I did see monday's episode. seriously they're the best couple on the show <3 but you know the spoilers are that they will break up in season finale because of serena  ðŸ˜•

yes I know I still LOVE Sarun which is why im so upset that the cvs are not doing justice to these actors talent. 

ahah, it'll be more interesting to watch tyler/caroline/klaus than delena stelena :P 
Neeshoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ayesha.

@CC u got explain to me yaar .. tell me what u need . i will try to help u yaar . 

@Sara I am not sure but I think someone will upload DE scene . It was epic . Elena was the one who ran to him and kissed him yaar. it was epic 

Remember I told you last time about the bio research project stuff? Well yeah I think Imma do epigenetics for the topic, but now I need like specific ideas to research about it, like a question about epigenetics for which I would have to research and get the answer then present the answer to the class .. erm any ideas on what I should research :| I HATE THIS PROJECT >.< SO MUCH
.ayesha. thumbnail

@ash when you make the DE avis, post them here too because I wanna see :) 

omg thank you for stopping dia ðŸ˜† seriously I love those avis so much .. is it mean I dont wanna anyone else to use them? ðŸ˜† 

omg yes I did see monday's episode. seriously they're the best couple on the show <3 but you know the spoilers are that they will break up in season finale because of serena  ðŸ˜•

yes I know I still LOVE Sarun which is why im so upset that the cvs are not doing justice to these actors talent. 

ahah, it'll be more interesting to watch tyler/caroline/klaus than delena stelena :P 

Sara here is the scene .. someone uploaded on Yt yaar 

I am thinking if I should or not because I am sure many people are gonna make avis and mine might be crappy yaar 

She always post my stuff without asking .. oye those are so old , i am not sure they are good missy . oh shot did i ever give u other avis .. we both were gonna use . 
I need to find them tonight in my usb . which look so unorganized yaar 

i hate the cvs.. period!!! I hate the track , i am waiting for this to end soon 

i love tyler and Caroline yaar <3I felt bad when he walked away yaar 

Neeshoe thumbnail

neeshoe are you busy? I wanna talk to you ðŸ˜ƒ

My shootingstar! :) how are you? Erm yeah I guess Im kinda busy :| I am trying to finish the hw for break by today and tomorrow so that I can go shopping tomorrow =)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neeshoe

Remember I told you last time about the bio research project stuff? Well yeah I think Imma do epigenetics for the topic, but now I need like specific ideas to research about it, like a question about epigenetics for which I would have to research and get the answer then present the answer to the class .. erm any ideas on what I should research :| I HATE THIS PROJECT >.< SO MUCH

WOW nisa , do u even idea , how lengthy could this research can be yaar. Since epigenetics is are assiocated by phenotype in gene .. u need to see if u could find anything related to how they caused and do  yaar . missy u better preparing it's gonna be too much to read yaar

Neeshoe thumbnail

WOW nisa , do u even idea , how lengthy could this research can be yaar. Since epigenetics is are assiocated by phenotype in gene .. u need to see if u could find anything related to how they caused and do  yaar . missy u better preparing it's gonna be too much to read yaar

Ugh yeah, I was trying to finish the basic research by today but Dad started using computer that's why I disappeared from here too :|
saraaa. thumbnail

I was gonna ask her to remove it but then i was like oh well!!! I just don't want have people disliking me on YT yaar . i feel people don't like me there yaar 

she said she wanted to use the concept and scene because she can't fine any HQ . I don't know what to say .. i simply did not reply yaar 

yes U DID!! Demon rocked today by questioning her .. it's gonna be awesome too see the outcomes yaar 

hey ash im sorry I disappeared ... mom came and had to use the computer :|

uggh why do you say that ash? :( it's impossible for anyone to dislike you! and plus your vms are amazing too so what you're saying makes no sense lol

omg yes I saw that part where damon questions her ... I saw the last 20 minutes of the episode.
and thanks for the link ... gonna go watch now :)