Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
fine... let pradeep give divorce to mona... that woman deserves someone much better than such a spineless losser...
let hi stay with anushka or whom so ever he wants to. afterall the marriage was forced on him, n he never wanted to marry mona.

but wait a minute... wht abt the kids... 1, 2, 3 kids... 3 CHILDREN'S.
did some1 forced him to have THREE kids with that WIFE of his whom he never ever loved.
and now whn he hav at last found his so called REAL love, why is he talking abt supporting the kids financially...
Cant he for once be a Man and say he will keep the custody of the kids. why Mona should look after the kids? cant his Real Love Anushka do so.

i so want mona to send all her kids, mother in law n father in law to anushka's house. just like they had shown in the film *biwi no 1*

then that pradeep will realize his mistake.
happy96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree that 1 has full right to live their life. But when it comes to family, you have to remember the promise that you made to your wife. The Seven Promises! You also have to remeber the children. Need to know that what they are going to go through when they find out that  person who they respected the most has bad qualities. I am not saying that once you have a family, your life just ends. Pradeep has full right to live his life through his own way nd find happiness.  But he has no right to hurt the woman who supported him for his down moment. He also has to remember that Mona left her house, family to come and stay with for rest of her life. And this is how you treat her? Anushka came just yesterday (figurely speaking) while Mona was their to see every turn of Pradeep's life. Anushka left Pradeep to achieve success while Mona became housewife just for Pradeep. Anuskha forces Pradeep what to do while Mona makes Pradeep understand the truth. If divorce happens then not only Mona but evryone else's life is going to get ruined. After what Pradeep did to Mona, I don't care if Pradeep's life gets ruined or not. [Pradeep can only see Anuskha's lust not even love. Pradeep does not have any love for Anuskha but it is actually his lust. If I was in Mona's place, the first thing I would have done is to get divorce asap. I would not want my kids to be under bad influence.

This is just my say as I dont know how the marriage life goes and what would a wife and mother feel at that time. This is just my guess as I am not a mother nor am I married.
nbhattacharya thumbnail
I feel sorry for people that are in Mona's situation. I am a stay at home mom for the past 5 years, but Thank God I have a masters degree, Although financially my contribution is not necessary, I would not want to find myself in Mona's position begging the guy to stay back.
Hopefully they will show her going back to college and becoming independent and kick Pradeep to the curb when he comes back to her. 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pradeep's reason to get rid of Mona is wrong - plain wrong. Infidelity...shame on him to have physical relationship with another woman when he has a loving wife at home who has given him 3 kids. And then hiding the fact that he is iin relationship with another woman. Just because he is growing up the corporate ladder does not mean you give away with your family. He is growing up in his career in wrong way - by sleeping with his boss and saying "I love you". What happens when his boss is tired of him and throws him out in search of other green pastures - will Pradeep still say "I love you Anushka" ? Anushka left him to pursue her studies and do something big, so what is the guarantee that she will not do the same again.
Then why do marriages happen in our society, what is the need..if one tends to get happiness with these types of relations then why marry? Why did Pradeep not think about his happiness, career, growth before getting married, why did he not blast his dad that time for getting him married? Did Mona force him..NO..so he has no right to ruin her life now with 3 kids.
And money is not everything in life. Just by supporting them financially he is not going to make his kids good citizens. Contribution of a dad is as important as a mother's.  He is just running away from his responsibilities. He will never be happy in his life as he took away happiness of his family. This happiness and growth that he is talking about is just temporary.
Mistyy thumbnail
see i would agree with you, if they had a horrible marriage, but Pradeep was happy in his marriage. IT's not like they were fighting everyday and living a miserable life. They were happy. So what he is doing right now is just infatuation, which will die soon enough. He is just getting carried away with the success and new life style. Once Rush of success wears off, he will come to his senses.

For a second , even if we think he was unhappy in this marriage then did he try talking to Mona about it? NO, did he try therapy or some other form of intervention before he went and slept with Anushka? NO. He didnt do a damn thing to save this MARRIAGE. This is supposed to be sacred bond, and you are supposed to do everything in order to save it especially when kids are involved. So I beg to differ, HE has done everything wrong. 

There are ups and down in any marriage, the solution is not to sleep with the next HOT thing that come by you. He not only disrespected Mona but also sacred bond of marriage, his kids, his parents and everyone who loved him. He is a cheater, and that's not acceptable.If he was honest about his feelings, i would have respected him much more.
Edited by dazzelll - 12 years ago
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
lets see...

Pradeep said he always loved anushka.. then why didnt he wait for her and fight his father?? wrong no 1

Pradeep says he never loved Mona.. only respected her.. then how did the 3 kids come in this world?? wrong no2.

Pradeep was singing the tune Mona is the back bone of his family and being a wonderful woman.. but when he got his success that same wife became worthless?? wrong no. 3

Pradeep has never been there for the kids as much as they shown in the show till now..he was only giving money then also..  if he is offering money for them.. koi ehsaan nahi kar raha.. its his duty...

Pradeep would have kept on lying had not Mona found out the true colors..yaar the woman has given 12 years of her life nurturing his family.. she deserves at least the truth and compassion to some degree... he humiliated Mona so many times..

only sensible thing he did .. according to me.. is that he accepted he loves anushka and cant love and stay with mona anymore..

No one wants him to stay with Mona.. and make her unhappy even more..

so many wrongs and just one right.. does not make a balance...
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
frendz saubaat ki ek baat kahon
a wife and husband can take divorce but not a mom and dad
yaar pati patni divorce lesakte hain lekin ek maa bap nahin
pradeep jo bhi kar raha hai woh accha nahin kar raha hai woh khoon ke asoon royega when he will start to realise it will be too late and it should be too late and mona should not accept  him😛😲
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blyton

I In my eyes, Pradeep's greatest fault is not in having an EMA but in lying about it for SIX MONTHS and admitting it only when he had no possible chance of hiding the truth anymore. The second fault is that he thinks only FINANCIAL support is enough for his kids. Let him and Anushka take responsibility for the kids for just one week. Then they will know.

I would not like to abuse Anushka for all this. As  manipulative as she is, it's not she who is answerable to anyone. Pradeep is, and he can't escape the flak for what he has done. People are hanged for following their heart when it doesn't even hurt anyone else--take honour killings for example. Then why should Pradeep be exempted for throwing four innocent lives to the winds?

Blyton, loved the red highlighted area...what you say is very true...but how would Pradeep be punished...in real life the most punishment that one get is paying alimony...I mean we all have seen divorces all round happening, but we not necessarily hang them nor we stigmatize them, esp. men..how are Men who are guilty are of punishment?

Is punishment is that they jsut have to live with their wife performing 'husband's' duty including 'sexual' exploitation of their wife..I don't know...Yes Pradeep lied and so do all men/women in relationship that are illegitimate...although financial support isn't the only support the kid needs, but can a healthy father/kid relation be established and enjoyed in a household where hubby/wife isn't exactly in speaking terms...most often then not wives just push incidence like these under the carpet and go on with life's duty...is this right?...not sure...What is the 'right' punishment for Pradeep, I ask?
Edited by Kalapi - 12 years ago
hema07 thumbnail
Pradeep is absolutely WRONG, COWARD, and INCAPABLE and SELFISH.

He is using Anushka's status and power to realize his DREAM.

When he finds someone better than Anushka, he will leave Anushka without any hesitation. That's when Anushka will realize how wrong she was!!!
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since when is having an extra-marital affair not wrong?  It may not be legally wrong, but it's morally wrong.