Oma's Take -2nd episode

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone ,

So it was another great episode. Shocking things happened.
The guy bamsukh- is really really tall - i felt like he was a monster.😆
I really loved the mother daughter interaction - made me miss my mom so much.
It was really great to see the dancers protect sugni- glad they stood up for her.
OMG i just loved the mother's face when she realized that they were brother and sister and boy oh boy did he start to blabber - loved this piece to the very core.
I really dont understand how Jawla thakur can insult his wife for the son's upbringing when the way he behaved is born and bred into them - like father like son i say !

I am still trying to understand the part when Father Thakur said " Girl, i forgive you" and Sugni replied " i forgive you too". I dont know if she was referring to the fact that he is her father - sort of a father-daughter communication or something. Maybe you guys can help me here.

I just dont understand one thing - how can these people go to the temple and worship and pray and have their outside woman there and watching them and lusting after them? But i guess i have to not look for the right things to happen in this show and let it just progress.
Till tomorrow peeps. 😛
Edited by OmaRamdass - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I myself just watched the epi and I must say it was amazing ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️.. Completely Agree with you, when all the Women actually stood up for Saguni.. I really felt something deep inside.. 

And yes the duo turning out to be brother and Sister was Ultra Shocking.. 😲 Never expected the track.. 

Reagrding the Forgiveness issues, I think Sugana is referring to the deeds that Thakur has been doing to all the dancers. and also him being her Father and yet doing nothing for her.. 

But I must say this show is getting intresting and I m hooked to it.. Love all the actors and characters here.. Waiting for the male lead to turn up..
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Simmy_

I myself just watched the epi and I must say it was amazing ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️.. Completely Agree with you, when all the Women actually stood up for Saguni.. I really felt something deep inside.. 

And yes the duo turning out to be brother and Sister was Ultra Shocking.. 😲 Never expected the track.. 

Reagrding the Forgiveness issues, I think Sugana is referring to the deeds that Thakur has been doing to all the dancers. and also him being her Father and yet doing nothing for her.. 

But I must say this show is getting intresting and I m hooked to it.. Love all the actors and characters here.. Waiting for the male lead to turn up..

Yep - if they keep up the shocking parts - this show will be a successful